President Kamala Harris

33 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i watched it live, you should too, because that is ANOTHER out of context clip.

I watched it in full.   Trump lost big time to anyone except the ones with the trump contagion.    I admit the first question could have been asked after a hello and welcome.  And maybe phrased a bit less pointed.  It's about time Trump is asked point blank about things and held accountable to his craziness and lies. 

• Love It 2

23 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I watched it in full.   Trump lost big time to anyone except the ones with the trump contagion.    I admit the first question could have been asked after a hello and welcome.  And maybe phrased a bit less pointed.  It's about time Trump is asked point blank about things and held accountable to his craziness and lies. 

If you watch the start  again you will see the lady in blue does welcome him and shakes his hands.....Trump was so rattled after the first question, from a non-Trump sycophant, he was totally thrown.

The questions from the Foxy lady in Pink were embarrassing. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Elkski said:

then why post that clip when even you thought it should have been handled differently?

Trump is asked point blank questions all the time, look at how he is treated by most of the media with their aggressive loaded questions, a stark contrast to Biden and Harris softball ones, all these 'journalists' are all going for the 'gotcha' sound bite from Trump and acting like that fist woman, but they don't get it so have to edit clips and take things out of context...hence they are called 'fake news'! its the people that oppose Trump that cannot see way the press attack him, because of your dislike toward him and he certainly didn't 'lose big time' in that interview. at least he was there speaking live, without teleprompter, lets see if Harris does the same or she does zoom or pre recorded interviews.

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

then why post that clip when even you thought it should have been handled differently?

Trump is asked point blank questions all the time, look at how he is treated by most of the media with their aggressive loaded questions, a stark contrast to Biden and Harris softball ones, all these 'journalists' are all going for the 'gotcha' sound bite from Trump and acting like that fist woman, but they don't get it so have to edit clips and take things out of context...hence they are called 'fake news'! its the people that oppose Trump that cannot see way the press attack him, because of your dislike toward him and he certainly didn't 'lose big time' in that interview. at least he was there speaking live, without teleprompter, lets see if Harris does the same or she does zoom or pre recorded interviews.

Boy...really tough questions.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

You do know the purpose of a free press is to hold people in public office to account?

The press in the US and the UK, with just a few exceptions, give politicians a free ride...softball questions, prearranged questions, topics not to be discussed, poor follow up questions when politicians might just be on the hook. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You do know the purpose of a free press is to hold people in public office to account?

The press in the US and the UK, with just a few exceptions, give politicians a free ride...softball questions, prearranged questions, topics not to be discussed, poor follow up questions when politicians might just be on the hook. 

yes, i know, the US media is blatantly obvious if you compare Biden v's trump questions in the past and when Trump took questions in the WH, the ill manners and disrespect shown then was amazing. the press would never have spoken to Obama that was, nor anyone else for that matter.

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

yes, i know, the US media is blatantly obvious if you compare Biden v's trump questions in the past and when Trump took questions in the WH, the ill manners and disrespect shown then was amazing. the press would never have spoken to Obama that was, nor anyone else for that matter.

Agree.

Obama automatically garners respect by his demeanour and articulate responses.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Boy...really tough questions.

and what? you highlight 1 snippet, does every question have to be hostile and full of spite? he gets the raw end of the stick when it comes to being questioned, especially compared to others on the Left.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Agree.

No, he garners favour because he is a Democrat.  I am waiting eagerly to see Harris take an interview with a journalist who is not starry eyed and enthralled at the 'historic' nature of her candidacy.  Actually, waiting for her to take ANY interview- she has been dodging the press for more than a week now. 

But we all know that isn't going to happen. She will take easy, prescripted questions from fawning members of the MSM, while Trump (rightfullly) faces tough and intense questioning. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, waiting for her to take ANY interview- she has been dodging the press for more than a week now. 

I imagine she has had a busy few days....555

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and what? you highlight 1 snippet, does every question have to be hostile and full of spite? he gets the raw end of the stick when it comes to being questioned, especially compared to others on the Left.

It's not the questions that are "hostile and full of spite," it's the topics themselves: such as "she's got blood coming out of her, er, everywhere.." or more popular one - "just grab them by the pvssy."

Respect is a give and take thing, so is hostility. "He gets the raw end of the stick" because he gave them "the raw end of the stick." You should have learned that in your kindergarten.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, he garners favour because he is a Democrat.  I am waiting eagerly to see Harris take an interview with a journalist who is not starry eyed and enthralled at the 'historic' nature of her candidacy.  Actually, waiting for her to take ANY interview- she has been dodging the press for more than a week now. 

But we all know that isn't going to happen. She will take easy, prescripted questions from fawning members of the MSM, while Trump (rightfullly) faces tough and intense questioning. 

In all fairness, Obama was nothing if not a gifted orator/communicator. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

She will take easy, prescripted questions from fawning members of the MSM, while Trump (rightfullly) faces tough and intense questioning. 

One helpful hint: self-righteousness usually works  against  one's own credibility. Go easy on the syrup.

• Love It 1

11 minutes ago, watthong said:

It's not the questions that are "hostile and full of spite," it's the topics themselves: such as "she's got blood coming out of her, er, everywhere.." or more popular one - "just grab them by the pvssy."

Respect is a give and take thing, so is hostility. "He gets the raw end of the stick" because he gave them "the raw end of the stick." You should have learned that in your kindergarten.

grab em by the pussy...wow, shock horror,  some bravado locker room talk from years ago, can any man here say they have not made a joke about women in their entire life. jeez, it would seem you still are in Kindergarden if you get offended by that, i'd say you were not a full man!

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Another well-reasoned response from the left. 

You forgot to leave confused emojis on my posts this morning. How could you? I'm so disappointed!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Agree.

So, despite the fact he started wars, destroyed the country of Libya and turned it into a failed state, deported more from America that previous Presidents combined, ordered drone strikes which killed 1000's of civilians, dropped more bombs on brown people than previous presidents combined  and said the classic line. 'we tortured some folks'....ignore all that... because he is articulate? 

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

grab em by the pussy...wow, shock horror,  some bravado locker room talk from years ago, can any man here say they have not made a joke about women in their entire life. jeez, it would seem you still are in Kindergarden if you get offended by that, i'd say you were not a full man!

No I don't. But women do. Should learn to see things from different perspectives. They teach that in high school.

• Like 1

Just now, watthong said:

No I don't. But women do. Should learn to see things from different perspectives. They teach that in high school.

then you should accept that people like Trump, they have a different perspective to you.

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

So, despite the fact he started wars, destroyed the country of Libya and turned it into a failed state, deported more from America that previous Presidents combined, ordered drone strikes which killed 1000's of civilians, dropped more bombs on brown people than previous presidents combined  and said the classic line. 'we tortured some folks'....ignore all that... because he is articulate? 

You are very odd.

8 minutes ago, watthong said:

You forgot to leave confused emojis on my posts this morning. How could you? I'm so disappointed!

Your posts are never confusing. Often deceitful, stupid and or hateful, but never confusing. 

11 minutes ago, watthong said:

You too? I was beginning to think it was a glitch and the confused emoji came up automatically on all my posts.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You are trolling. Again.

When the MAGA community here have no proper answer, they respond with insults just as young children do.

The difference is that young children know no better, and the MAGA community plus the Trump supporters......

• Like 1
  • Agree 1