President Kamala Harris

15 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Off topic. But happy to if you start a new thread

In response to your reply to @yagoda Who is wrong as usual.

Kamala Devi Harris is an American politician and attorney who is the 49th and current vice president of the United States, having held the position since 2021 under President Joe Biden. Wikipedia
Born: October 20, 1964 (age 59 years), Oakland, California, United States
Spouse: Douglas Emhoff (m. 2014)
Previous offices: Senator, CA (2017–2021), MORE
Nationality: American
Education: UC Law San Francisco (1986–1989), Howard University (1986), Westmount High School (1981)

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, watthong said:

No I was worrying that @Yellowtail decided not be my no1 fan anymore. That would break my heart!

27 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Your posts are never confusing. Often deceitful, stupid and or hateful, but never confusing. 

So where did those confused emojis come from? from @susanlea?

I don't thin Sue is as crazy about me as you are...Or were (sniffle)

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Boy...really tough questions.

wow, he doesnt even for one second think he might be replaced by his VP at his age. Short sighted

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You too? I was beginning to think it was a glitch and the confused emoji came up automatically on all my posts.

You too? Your posts are never confusing either. Often stupid and or hateful, but never confusing. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You too? Your posts are never confusing either. Often stupid and or hateful, but never confusing. 

You sound very left wing today...555

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You sound very left wing today...555

You too? Sorry you've got dinged by Tail. I guess we have to go without his emojis for a day or two. Maybe @susanlea can flll in in the meanwhile...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, watthong said:

You too? Sorry you've got dinged by Tail. I guess we have to go without his emojis for a day or two. Maybe @susanlea can flll in in the meanwhile...

I would feel quite hard done to now if the confused emoji disappears.....grown quite attached.

• Confused 2

Just now, Will B Good said:

I would feel quite hard done to now if the confused emoji disappears.....grown quite attached.

Don't worry I just gave you one. Hope that'll do for now...

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, proton said:

Somebody who knew her, nobody on here ever even met her.

But not it seems a reliable source.

13 hours ago, proton said:

Of course you can, fellow democrats, lick spittles and boot lickers

That can equally apply to your post except that in your case they would be from Trump supporters on this forum, from the gop or MAGA supporters.

• Agree 1

Nice to see you guys doing each other, no wonder you support Harris. 

To be clear, I only use confused emojis in the joke thread, or when people complain about getting the. 

Getting back on topic, Elizabeth Warren was on CNN’s “State of the Union” saying what we need is “comprehensive immigration reform” which included more funding to support migrants (illegal aliens), and a pathway to citizenship (so that they can vote) and that Harris will work with congress to get that done. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Back to Trump.

If Trump supporters are "Trumpettes" what shall we name Kamala supporters? Baby Killerites?

Up to you, if it's your thing......🤗

Oh, your Trumpy is taking a real lashing on the Net/media, and about time too.......Nutters should be pointed out to all........:clap2:

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

If you want men boxing against women, publicly funded sex change operations in prisons, millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools, vote for Harris. If not, vote for Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

53 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But not it seems a reliable source.

That can equally apply to your post except that in your case they would be from Trump supporters on this forum, from the gop or MAGA supporters.

Why is Judge Brown not a reliable source, not because he's black surely?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

then you should accept that people like Trump, they have a different perspective to you.

Yeah, Trump perspective is he can't take it like a man. "Oh, she didn't say hello, ask me how are you, how rude..." Real men don't whine like that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, proton said:

A reality tv show host who makes money off what he says. In the same league as Trump. Dodgy source for reliable information

• Agree 1

Just now, watthong said:

Don't be so naive. Just because Brown used to know her that doesn't mean he's believable, let alone reliable.

Right, you can't believe anyone not marching lockstep with the left. 

Just now, watthong said:

Unless he's pushing your agenda. btw no need to play the black card.

Yeah, the race card is reserved for the left. 

22 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Most I hang out with would never say something like that. Never. Stunning anyone would give that comment a pass

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

grab em by the pussy...wow, shock horror,  some bravado locker room talk from years ago, can any man here say they have not made a joke about women in their entire life. jeez, it would seem you still are in Kindergarden if you get offended by that, i'd say you were not a full man!

Acually  @frank83628  meant "cave man" when he said "full man."

Only cavemen would behave that way - I saw it in the movie "Quest for Fire"!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, proton said:

Not in the slightest.

Of course you could always do your own searching and see what you can come up with.

• Like 1