President Kamala Harris

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Try to stay on topic, it's about Kamala, not Trump or what your wife thought of him. Did he make your wife sign an NDA?

Obviously no NDA going off what she is saying about him

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

That is scary.....what about when she is in front of Trump?

Will she become a racist, crotch grabbing, misandrist?

Maybe talk about cancer causing wind turbines or shark attacks or Hannibal Lecter.....now that would be weird.

Yeah, you guys scare easy. 

When she was in front of Trump, she was probably on her knees working off the campain contribution he gave her. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

That is both literally and metaphorically below the belt.....I'd go so far as to say it is a weird response.

Dude knows it was funny though...

51 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Thanks for the laughs. You don't even know what her policies are :cheesy:

All I can say about your ability to be entertained,is the

"Simple minds are easily amused" 

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Kamala Harris is Black, and has Indian ethnicity.

You don't seem to grasp that concept. The problem isn't her, it's your ability to comprehend.

The more you go on parroting Trump's lies, the stupider you look. Do you really think Trump didn't know she was Black?

what lies is that, she has flipped between the 2.... as trump said, as in the clip i posted, i get it totally, she flips-flops for votes playing identity politics.

it's amusing when you call Trump or supporters liars, when you and the MSM were lying about Bidens health nonstop, until the debate that is... then your lies caught up with you, and in good old left wing/democrat style you flipped, abandoned your hero and now routing for queen Kamala, i would hazard a guess if the dems decide to go with someone else before November you will flip the whomever that is.

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what lies is that, she has flipped between the 2.... as trump said, as in the clip i posted, i get it totally, she flips-flops for votes playing identity politics.

So she has to choose one or the other and stick with that?....can she changed annually maybe, or biannually?....or is it a decision for life you have to make at ...say....18?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Exactly, that's why when she is in front of a black crowd in Atlanta, she does the ghetto routine, but when she gets in front of the doner class, she switches to pampered silver-spooner raised by white collar elites. 

At least she isn't going to cut Social Security.

Or be a dictator from day 1.

I'm listening to her Atlanta speech, she is talking the way she always does. I think you shouldn't repeat talking points without checking them out first.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, you guys scare easy. 

When she was in front of Trump, she was probably on her knees working off the campain contribution he gave her. 

A true Trumpette mindset..............🤕

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So she has to choose one or the other and stick with that?....can she changed annually maybe, or biannually?....or is it a decision for life you have to make at ...say....18?

you can only change on special birthdays 18,21,30 etc etc

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

it's amusing when you call Trump or supporters liars, when you and the MSM were lying about Bidens health nonstop, until the debate that is... then your lies caught up with you, and in good old left wing/democrat style you flipped, abandoned your hero and now routing for queen Kamala, i would hazard a guess if the dems decide to go with someone else before November you will flip the whomever that is.

As Trump said? Hardly a credible source! :cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

One of dozens of articles.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-project-2025-plan-republicans-b2583947.html

Project 2025’s blueprint for Donald Trump’s return to the White House opens the door to fascism, lawmakers warn

Obviously but the maga fascists like that as long as their dear leader is dictator.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Trump's nuts. Who's weaponizing the justice department?

Promises Donald Trump has made so far in his campaign for a second term

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2024/04/politics/trump-campaign-promises-dg/?iid=cnn-mobile-app&iid=cnn-mobile-app

Trump has promised to use the Department of Justice to attack critics and former allies. In several videos and speeches, the former president also laid out plans to gut the current justice system by firing “radical Marxist prosecutors that are destroying America.”

“I will appoint a real special prosecutor to go after the most corrupt president in the history of the United States of America, Joe Biden, and the entire Biden crime family,” Trump said in June 2023 remarks. “I will totally obliterate the Deep State.”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

At least she isn't going to cut Social Security.

Or be a dictator from day 1.

I'm listening to her Atlanta speech, she is talking the way she always does. I think you shouldn't repeat talking points without checking them out first.

Thailand had a dictator for many years. It didnt bother you.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

This should scare the hell out of everyone. I bet he just lost a lot more support.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/03/us/politics/jd-vance-donald-trump-2024-campaign.html

“Fire every single midlevel bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people,” Mr. Vance said on a podcast.

Lefties don't vote right. Probably win more votes.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Right wing fascism is great. You live it daily in Thailand.

No it isn't great. I know many who've suffered from it. But if you only hang out in bars. You would never know