President Kamala Harris

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is too tired to campaign much anymore, so he is sending JD Vance out on the campaign trail.

I don't think that JD Vance is a big draw.

It's sleepy Trump when he's not on dope! 😀

I always thought Trump would do sth crazy and rile up his supporters in an angry frenzy that may lead to civil war.

But now with Kamala, the stage is definitely set.

Think about the average demographic who support both Trump, an old white man.

Now, a black woman will beat an old WHITE man?

Most Americans will not tolerate it  and will go nuts. 

And Trump may fuel the fire. 

I think Kamala will definitely win.

And that's the main reason things will get ugly. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2024 at 8:05 AM, Ultrathai said:

Harris couldn't pass the bar exam.

She did

Jul 31, 2567 BE — Donald Trump, appearing in Chicago Wednesday, claimed that Kamala Harris did not pass the bar exam. Harris was admitted to the bar in 1990

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2024 at 8:50 AM, Ultrathai said:

I was wrong.  But I'm not wrong about her being an extreme progressive and if we can be honest a communist who will destroy the US and it's economy.   Name one good thing she has done for the people of the US.

1.  I think it is quite good for the USA for people to see the attacks on her and, for some anyway, think about how and why she is being attacked.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

She did

Jul 31, 2567 BE — Donald Trump, appearing in Chicago Wednesday, claimed that Kamala Harris did not pass the bar exam. Harris was admitted to the bar in 1990

She cheated.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ricklev said:

1.  I think it is quite good for the USA for people to see the attacks on her and, for some anyway, think about how and why she is being attacked.  

She is being attacked because she is not qualified to be President.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, ricklev said:

I think it is good for my country that some people will think further into why they believe that.  

If she had good policies she would fix the problems now while she is Vice President.  

• Agree 2

On 8/1/2024 at 10:11 PM, Hummin said:

Her adventage, is being a human being and a better one 😉

Are you so sure? She might be alien since everything is weird to her. As for being female as an advantage. I think that is only an advantage over other women and LGBT. Most men know women are not consistent with their decisions. They constantly change their mind about things. Also, men do carry the threat of dominance over most women. Yell at them and they shrink back rather than fight about it. Noone has seen whether Harris is a p_-sy or a bi--h.

She never stands strong about her policies or actions. Also, she abuses her genetic makeup to suit the crowds she talks to. Even changing her voice to mimic style and slang to make her seem like she belongs. Although, we do not know who will actually win this election. But, if threatened by another country, how will Harris react? She has already pawned responsibility about the border problem to others and even contradicted herself about being responsible for that. 

When actually reading the posts here from strong-minded Dems. i get the impression they really do not look at the big picture with Harris. instead they only care that Trump does not become President no matter the cost to the freedom of Americans and the world. I am far from saying Trump is the better option. I do not care Dems or Republicans.

I just want my country to remain free from tyranny and oppression as well as being able to instill safety for the people without worrying when will WW3 begin or America being invaded. I also worry Harris does not have the political rebuke to stand-off any other foreign nations leaders and will wimp-out and concede to demands made by China or Russia simply to prevent a problem. Setting the country on a path to dependence on foreign nations. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Harris is the border czar.  She is supposed to protect the US border and not let illegal immigrants come across the border.   She has let 10 to 20 million illegal immigrants come into the US.   She would make a terrible president.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1