President Kamala Harris

14 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Change is coming I hope:

Nicole Shanahan

Trump has had 6 court battles to fight during this election, while we have 9 and counting across the country. By bringing these suits against political opponents, the Democrats bankrupt the underpinnings of democracy. What the Democrats consider common course to win elections is the kind of "normalcy" that leads to famine, sickness, and civil war. The country is ready for an administration that represents unity.

Good looking and smart unlike the other one.

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

I choose convicted felon anytime over Scamala. He has survived law fare and assassination attempt.

What has Kamala achieved so far other than getting drunk?

Get a clue Your dream team is sadly looking burt That lookof Wierd has left your glow

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

I choose convicted felon anytime over Scamala. He has survived law fare and assassination attempt.

What has Kamala achieved so far other than getting drunk?

She turned black

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Little more about Stolen Valor Walz.

Stolen Valor Walz recalls the time he got married, became a dad, then ‘unfortunately went through a divorce.’ 

Part he left out:

His wife of 16 years, Kerstin, found out he was cheating on her with their kids nanny, and got her pregnant, so she divorced him.

What?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Silly bugger is mixing up a story a few weeks ago about someone else. Nothing to do with Walz. 

Oh right! Kamala was humiliated by Doug Emhoff's affair - despite insisting that she knew about nanny scandal before they were married… 

Little edit:

They are saying Tim Walz ‘secret life’ is about to make Doug’s own ‘secret life’ look like an alter boy.  I’m told Walz likes young twinks while Emhoff’s is into older men, like Paul Pelosi. 

Let's see if this turns out to be true... Would not surprise me like Joe Biden showering with his daughter. Really weird these democrats.

Edited by FinChin67
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FinChin67 said:

Change is coming I hope:

Nicole Shanahan

Trump has had 6 court battles to fight during this election, while we have 9 and counting across the country. By bringing these suits against political opponents, the Democrats bankrupt the underpinnings of democracy. What the Democrats consider common course to win elections is the kind of "normalcy" that leads to famine, sickness, and civil war. The country is ready for an administration that represents unity.

She is a a BigLie liar to say Trump was not guilty as found by the court of Law

• Like 1