President Kamala Harris

On 8/22/2024 at 10:55 PM, steevjee said:

ROFLMAO  and you think Donald Trump IS POTUS material, that is hilarious, he's regarded as a total fool and an imbecile anywhere outside of the grass chewing USA States

Anything sensible to contribute?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

If they vote on only one issue they will vote for Harris as better or not vote.

But most people don't vote on only one issue.

I think she handled the issue brilliantly in her speech 

Of course you want her to lose.

What he said!

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's your wet dream.

How about a policy from your heroine? Of course you can't as she hasn't got anything resembling a policy other than giving other people's money to poor people.

Better than giving it to billionaires mate.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

That's your wet dream.

How about a policy from your heroine? Of course you can't as she hasn't got anything resembling a policy other than giving other people's money to poor people.

You seem to be missing the point......the only thing that currently counts is ensuring Trump (I'll resist giving a litany of unacceptable traits and policies) is prevented from returning to power.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Not quite. Barr said a lot of very bad things about Trump after Biden became president. But then he said he would vote for Trump anyway. Like so many other spineless GOP cowards who trashed Trump after his presidency, and then announced they would vote for him regardless. Go figure. 

So because someone doesn't like a candidate but is willing to vote for them because in their view the alternative is worse, They are spineless GOP cowards? Good to know

• Confused 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

You seem to be missing the point......the only thing that currently counts is ensuring Trump (I'll resist giving a litany of unacceptable traits and policies) is prevented from returning to power.

You seem to be missing the point......the only thing that currently counts is ensuring Harris (I'll resist giving a litany of unacceptable traits ) is prevented from returning to power.

PS. I removed "policies" as she doesn't seem to have any.

2 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

So because someone doesn't like a candidate but is willing to vote for them because in their view the alternative is worse, They are spineless GOP cowards? Good to know

That doesn't make sense. Seems you think that they should have voted for the one that they think is worse than Trump.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If they vote on only one issue they will vote for Harris as better or not vote.

But most people don't vote on only one issue.

I think she handled the issue brilliantly in her speech 

Of course you want her to lose.

I don't think she handled the Palestine problem "brilliantly" at the DNC. It was poor form to let Israelis speak on the platform but not to allow a single student or Palestinian to even speak for one minute.

She could have insisted a Palestinian American speak at the DNC, but of course we know why she did not. Like Biden, and Trump she will support Israel at all costs.

Like Fidel Castro said, you get two candidates but one choice. Students not inclined to vote for Biden, will have no reason to vote for Harris, if they feel strongly on this issue.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

I don't think she handled the Palestine problem "brilliantly" at the DNC. It was poor form to let Israelis speak on the platform but not to allow a single student or Palestinian to even speak for one minute.

She could have insisted a Palestinian American speak at the DNC, but of course we know why she did not. Like Biden, and Trump she will support Israel at all costs.

Like Fidel Castro said, you get two candidates but one choice. Students not inclined to vote for Biden, will have no reason to vote for Harris, if they feel strongly on this issue.

But alas they overealming will never vote Trump

1 hour ago, Sunmaster said:

If someone like Bush Jr, Trump and Biden can become president, then anyone can.

That's true. I can understand how Bush Jr got elected the first time but I fail to understand how he got re elected, but then I don't understand how Obama got re elected either.

Seems to me the quality of candidates was abysmal since Kennedy, and it's getting worse. Perhaps they'll elect Mickey Mouse next time- he'll fit right in given the state of US politics, In My Opinion,

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's your wet dream.

As opposed to giving other people's money to billionaires.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Wrong. She has been much more balanced than Trump. Israel has the right to defend itself. Palestinians need dignity and security. Reasonable argument in her speech. She supports return of hostages - Israel ceasefire - suffering in Gaza to end. Actions speak louder than words but much more nuanced than Trump. 

Words are cheap. Palestinians don't need words. The students know this. So Palestinians get a few words, but not the right to speak at the DNC like the Israelis did? Looks like Harris' words have no meaning.

Her speech made clear she will be no different from Biden and will support Israel at all costs. She is not "balanced" at all. She's another Israel supporter, like Biden and Trump. Well, not like Trump, because he genuinely believes Israel has to be supported, Harris thinks she needs to support Israel to get elected. Again, phony.

Edited by Cameroni

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

And yet, your fellow Trump cultists like @thaibeachlovers believe that Kamala Harris wants to eradicate Israel.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

No change for 3 weeks

Screenshot_20240824_120342_Brave.jpg

With your economic background you will understand the significance of Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell's words saying reducing  interest rates is on the table as inflation is somewhat under control. Stock market happy. More to celebrate for Biden Harris and shouldn't hurt the polls. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Wrong. She has been much more balanced than Trump. Israel has the right to defend itself. Palestinians need dignity and security. Reasonable argument in her speech. She supports return of hostages - Israel ceasefire - suffering in Gaza to end. Actions speak louder than words but much more nuanced than Trump. 

LOL. Sure sure- she says the right words to get elected, but will she go against the israeli lobby to force netanyahu to agree to all that? In my opinion, not a chance of a snowball in hell of her doing that.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Sure sure- she says the right words to get elected, but will she go against the israeli lobby to force netanyahu to agree to all that? In my opinion, not a chance of a snowball in hell of her doing that.

Saying the right words to get elected......burn her at the stake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I detect a trace of arrogance there. Do you have a mirror over your bed so you can make love to yourself?

No.....but you've certainly got me thinking.....cheers.

• Haha 1