It's time to put this Progressive Left-wing Conspiracy Theory to bed

connda

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

"Donald Trump Photo Without Ear Bandage Raises Eyebrows "

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-photo-without-ear-bandage-raises-eyebrows-1931403

trumpear.jpg.24d7b98b53acca4c9570ab986e543e18.jpg

trumpearcloseup.jpg.f7335ef7b200373f4159f2d862891cff.jpg

I read someplace that there are pictures going around showing Trumps ear without a bullet wound.   
Those pictures are alleged to be from 2 years ago.  Perhaps these are the pictures I read about. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Thought Eric Trump said half his ear had been blown away......remarkable recovery....oh wait....might he have lied?

half his ear had been blown away

I thought he accidentally left an 'r' out of his statement, that he meant his father is half-as_ed.  :biggrin:

Two things that don't click:

- getting hit in  the ear with a bullet without any other part of the head being injured, what are the chances?

- the way he was up and giving the fascist fist right afterwards, that's very unlike him, his bravery is limited to his words.

The blood splash would have been in the direction toward the back of the head, no?  Regardless, there would have been more blood, just ask Mike Tyson.

Dead men tell no tales: "shooter" dead before LE gets to him, sound familiar?

That pic of the un-wounded ear, above, was from Newsweek, a pro-MAGA rag that prints only conservative gospel truth so no complaints from you pro-DT members.

Edited by bendejo
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Any whizzing sound will be caused by a bullet which has impacted something and ricocheted off.

This is where all your claims of experience falters, anyone with any field experience knows that the above statement is completely false. Bullets don’t need to hit or ricochet to make a sound, that notion defies basic physics given that all movements cause sound.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

28 years, 2 years RMAS, 26 years in the field army, retired as a senior major. Northern Ireland (3 tours),Former Yugoslavia (2 tours), Iraq twice, and you are lecturing me about credibility based on what you were taught in the cadets!

Yes, right, I think you have made your point!😀

Your proclamations of experience doesn’t line up. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 9:29 AM, herfiehandbag said:

So I reiterate, a high velocity 5.56 bullet, passing alongside a human head, close enough to hit the ear, would have done far more damage. If nothing else, that close to his ear, he would be deafened in that ear, probably permanently, certainly ruptured eardrums.

A clear statement of an inexperienced individual, fanatical at best. The above statement is utterly false. A sound of a supersonic bullet piercing a would not cause deafness unless it struck the skull or it was fired in close proximity, anyone who has ever been shot at would most certainly know this. Zero credibility, stop posting fantasy claims, it’s silly. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, novacova said:

A clear statement of an inexperienced individual, fanatical at best. The above statement is utterly false. A sound of a supersonic bullet piercing a would not cause deafness unless it struck the skull or it was fired in close proximity, anyone who has ever been shot at would most certainly know this. Zero credibility, stop posting fantasy claims, it’s silly. 

A high-velocity round traveling above the speed of sound and passing close to the ear will cause temporary or even permanent hearing damage, including deafness......

1. Intensity of the Sound: The sonic boom produced by a supersonic bullet is very loud. This sudden, intense sound can cause acoustic trauma, which is a physical injury to the hearing mechanisms in the inner ear. The closer the bullet is to the ear, the louder the sonic boom and the greater the risk of damage.

2. Proximity: The distance between the bullet and the ear is crucial. A bullet passing extremely close to the ear generates a louder noise than one passing farther away. The shock wave and the sound pressure level diminish with distance.

3. Duration of Exposure: Even though the exposure is brief, the intensity of the noise from a supersonic bullet passing close by can be enough to cause immediate harm.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A high-velocity round traveling above the speed of sound and passing close to the ear will cause temporary or even permanent hearing damage, including deafness......

1. Intensity of the Sound: The sonic boom produced by a supersonic bullet is very loud. This sudden, intense sound can cause acoustic trauma, which is a physical injury to the hearing mechanisms in the inner ear. The closer the bullet is to the ear, the louder the sonic boom and the greater the risk of damage.

2. Proximity: The distance between the bullet and the ear is crucial. A bullet passing extremely close to the ear generates a louder noise than one passing farther away. The shock wave and the sound pressure level diminish with distance.

3. Duration of Exposure: Even though the exposure is brief, the intensity of the noise from a supersonic bullet passing close by can be enough to cause immediate harm.

Irrespective of the above it certainly wouldn't have done any brain damage as you cannot damage that which isn't there!

• Haha 1

Just now, xylophone said:

Irrespective of the above it certainly wouldn't have done any brain damage as you cannot damage that which isn't there!

Resisted making that comment for two days now....555

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Are you on an Australian aged pension? You have a leftist government to thank for that if you do. Along with Medicare, the PBS etc.

I do regard anyone who thinks Trump is in politics for anyone but himself as abjectly stupid.

In my 40s but you are right, im centre and liberals do stupid <deleted> and so do labour. Libs selling out the Gas, elec, water etc has ruined us.

My point was just to say that in US politics the right are too righteous and supposed to represent democracy but will punish anyone for voting right. How does that make sense?

6 hours ago, novacova said:

7 hours ago, novacova said:

This is where all your claims of experience falters, anyone with any field experience knows that the above statement is completely false. Bullets don’t need to hit or ricochet to make a sound, that notion defies basic physics given that all movements cause sound.

7 hours ago, novacova said:

Your proclamations of experience doesn’t line up. 

Troll.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 1

Deputy Dir Abbate from the FBI.  Deputy Dir Abbate sings a different tune than FBI Dir Wrey who forwarded the conspiracy theory that former President Trump was hit by something other than a bullet which of course trivialized the attempted assassination.

Senator John Kennedy questions Deputy Dir Abbate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

Deputy Dir Abbate from the FBI.  Deputy Dir Abbate sings a different tune than FBI Dir Wrey who forwarded the conspiracy theory that former President Trump was hit by something other than a bullet which of course trivialized the attempted assassination.

Senator John Kennedy questions Deputy Dir Abbate. 

That guy is a lying MAGA cultist!

It was a shard of glass from a plastic teleprompter that MAGA cultists stole from the scene! 

The whole thing was staged and MAGAs volunteered to be killed for the greater good of their dear leader!!!!

• Love It 1

"Supersonic Crack: This sharp, whip-like sound is the first thing heard. It is created by the shockwave produced as the bullet travels at supersonic speeds, breaking the sound barrier."

This is correct, but the bullet only breaks the sound barrier once, and that is as it exits the barrel. 

Once the bullet exits the barrel, it immediately starts slowing down. It is still travelling at supersonic speed, but it does not break the sound barrier a second time. It passes the sound barrier as it slows, but that passing does not makes any noise. 

The bullet nicked/grazed Trump's ear and apparently, did not do any significant damage. Why this is controversial is beyond me. 

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm guessing it was someone claiming he said that, and as always, no actual quote. 

Quite.  Typically the cycle is something like: non-left-wing person says or does something, left-wing propagandist distorts or completely concocts what they want to have happened, left-wing press and commentators take that as proven fact and repeat it.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Quite.  Typically the cycle is something like: non-left-wing person says or does something, left-wing propagandist distorts or completely concocts what they want to have happened, left-wing press and commentators take that as proven fact and repeat it.

Yes, but in this case, he did say it, so he was exaggerating. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"Supersonic Crack: This sharp, whip-like sound is the first thing heard. It is created by the shockwave produced as the bullet travels at supersonic speeds, breaking the sound barrier."

This is correct, but the bullet only breaks the sound barrier once, and that is as it exits the barrel. 

Once the bullet exits the barrel, it immediately starts slowing down. It is still travelling at supersonic speed, but it does not break the sound barrier a second time. It passes the sound barrier as it slows, but that passing does not makes any noise. 

The bullet nicked/grazed Trump's ear and apparently, did not do any significant damage. Why this is controversial is beyond me. 

The controversy is due to the opinion that if a bullet had actually so much as touched Trump's ear it would have inflicted injuries way more serious and evidential than has been revealed.

Same /similar opinion is that it was  either a  bullet "fragment" or a shard of glass as pragmatically stated in official statements.

Conspiracy theories abound  in the public arena with politically slanted origins not limited to GOP or DEM .

The fact Trump only suffered an extremely minor injury rather than actually " taking a bullet " at all was his good luck.

Unfortunately it seems that despite efforts to  garner increased voting possibility it has not .

On 7/28/2024 at 7:10 AM, stopthecap said:

As an aussie living in thailand from an outsiders view:

* Lefties regardless of the country embrace hate over love

* Classify themselves as smarter

* Believe in democracy but only if you vote for the left

* They are egotistical plainly for the fact they believe anyone centre or centre right is stupid

* Wish death on people

* Are triggered by key words (almost like they are hypnotised) ELON, TRUMP etc

Wow. From an Aussie. Kudos to you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Because it distracts from the bigger questions..like who was this kid talking to on encrypted channels they cant crack.

Or wont crack?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, novacova said:

I remember as a kid walking our fields I had a bullet whiz by head. Neighbors were shooting. And this was only a .22.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I remember as a kid walking our fields I had a bullet whiz by head. Neighbors were shooting. And this was only a .22.

Which is about 5.6mm, which we are told would have torn Trump's ear off had it even come close! 

Four Possibilities

1) Crooks, working all alone, managed to thread an unbelievably narrow eye of the security needle.

2) Crooks had help from another 'outsider' for planning and staging

3) Crooks had help from one or more insiders with threading that needle (LIHOP) Let It Happen On Purpose 

4) Crooks was one of two shooters that day, with the other shooter being a government asset and a pro (MIHOP) Made It Happen On Purpose.  

There are a litany of compounding errors of security that appear to be either deliberate or just a stooge security coordinator (Tim Burke of the ss), and now the most obvious is the use of plausible deniability at every question thrown at them and even cowardly Ron Rowe placing blame on the local LE and Ron Rowe putting on a pseudo moral outrage show and hauling a photo board to the hearing to scapegoat the local LE was a total joke of a disaster on his part, looked like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and blaming someone else.

Edited by novacova
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Which is about 5.6mm, which we are told would have torn Trump's ear off had it even come close! 

Caliber saved his life. Could have been a 338 Norma Mag, that would have been an ouch

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Caliber saved his life. Could have been a 338 Norma Mag, that would have been an ouch

Amatuer....I'd have gone with the 300.....better at that range....faster, less chance of missing.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Amatuer....I'd have gone with the 300.....better at that range....faster, less chance of missing.

Really. I suggest you look at the current military issues.

Speed has nothing to do with accuracy at that range. In fact, if IIRC, 338 outperforms the 300 at that range and both are sub moa.

If you have shot either, you would also know that subjectively, the 338 recoils less. Impulse you know.

Your knowledge of firearms and ballistics is as limited as your knowledge of politics and history.

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Do you get a semi thinking about it? (just kidding) 

220 swift at that range

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Controversial ! The democracy wanted to take his secret service protection away from him knowing that there have been several attempts on his life 

at rallies.

These radical dems are sick !

Google is disgraceful!

Try doing a search for prior attempts, 0

• Sad 1

On 7/30/2024 at 3:36 PM, herfiehandbag said:

28 years, 2 years RMAS, 26 years in the field army, retired as a senior major. Northern Ireland (3 tours),Former Yugoslavia (2 tours), Iraq twice, and you are lecturing me about credibility based on what you were taught in the cadets!

Yes, right, I think you have made your point!😀

That is quite a career. You should be proud of that.