Tommy Robinson Arrested in Kent Under Terrorism Act

Social Media

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The salary requirements are to show that you can feed your wife

Thr figures don't reflect reality of life. 

Start with the increase. £18600 to £29000. Far to much of an increase in one hit. 

Let's then talk about financial situation. Someone who owns a home, no debt, has minimal outgoings and hss a pension/salary of, say,  £20000 can no longer bring their spouse to UK to live together.

However, someone with a mortgage, car loan, credit card debt, overdraft, home improvements loan, etc, with a salary of £29000 can live with their spouse in UK.

More than likely the person in my first example will be more comfortable financially.

Also, one who already has a spouse here on a settlement visa or FLR only needs a salary of £18600. 

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Thr figures don't reflect reality of life. 

Start with the increase. £18600 to £29000. Far to much of an increase in one hit. 

Let's then talk about financial situation. Someone who owns a home, no debt, has minimal outgoings and hss a pension/salary of, say,  £20000 can no longer bring their spouse to UK to live together.

However, someone with a mortgage, car loan, credit card debt, overdraft, home improvements loan, etc, with a salary of £29000 can live with their spouse in UK.

More than likely the person in my first example will be more comfortable financially.

Also, one who already has a spouse here on a settlement visa or FLR only needs a salary of £18600. 

Rules are there to stop Indian and Pakistanis bringing their village wifes to live in the UK and claim benefits 

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

It's £29k income or an orange life jacket and a sob story.

No, you are incorrect. The conversation is bring one's spouse to live together in UK.

Those arrive by boat don't have that right.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Rules are there to stop Indian and Pakistanis bringing their village wifes to live in the UK and claim benefits 

I thought they were already there.............😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Not the rules I'm talking about.

Salary levels have nothing to with spouses claiming benefits. No one on a visa can claim benefits. Also, if the Indian or Pakistani is on a visa, the salary levels are a different scale.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought they were already there.............😂

Some might be but they can't claim benefits. 

The idea that migrant's family members can turn up and claim benefits is a myth. Even migrants, for that matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

How would you know ?

The last time that you were in the U.K. it was still in Black and White 

How do you know, more fibs, eh, not surprised, not had one from you for a while, oh, how's Yinn.................🤣

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

How do you know, more fibs, eh, not surprised, not had one from you for a while, oh, how's Yinn.................🤣

It is true that you haven't  been back to the UK for a long time, you have said so yourself .

If you want to know how Yinn is , ask her yourself 

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It is true that you haven't  been back to the UK for a long time, you have said so yourself .

If you want to know how Yinn is , ask her yourself 

Stick to tell lies, it suits you........😏

10 hours ago, SportRider said:

I WAS THERE on Saturday 27th in Trafalgar Square.  It was a good day.  People from many different walks of life, religions and races were there. 

It is not about far-right, it is not about racism.  It is about understanding that British values, British culture, British way of life is under attack, and needs defending, protecting and celebrating. 

British people are fair-minded and kind-hearted, and have for decades welcomed to our shores those who want to join us, contribute, and be part of what puts the Great in Great Britain. 

Unfortunately, there is a torrent of arrivals that don't think that way, and over time it's changing the country we love - for the worse. 

As a father and grandfather, it's not just a wish but an obligation to the next generation to unapologetically preserve and pass onwards the country that I grew up in. 

Where did you copy this from?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Stick to tell lies, it suits you........😏

You have been asked numerous times to STOP the squabbling and bickering .

I will respect that request and not participate as it will only get deleted and more warnings will be dished out 

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have been asked numerous times to STOP the squabbling and bickering .

I will respect that request and not participate as it will only get deleted and more warnings will be dished out 

Great, but you started it, did you forget, tut tut...........🤣

1 minute ago, transam said:

Great, but you started it, did you forget, tut tut...........🤣

You keep baiting me and making false allegations, if you persist then I will report your posts .

You next false allegation will be reported 

17 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

As far as I'm aware long beards, pride flags and English flags are perfectly legal. 

As are males of Asian descent rioting in Leeds over issues unconnected to them it seems.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You keep baiting me and making false allegations, if you persist then I will report your posts .

Just argue with him,

No one likes a grass.

11 hours ago, SportRider said:

I WAS THERE on Saturday 27th in Trafalgar Square.  It was a good day.  People from many different walks of life, religions and races were there. 

It is not about far-right, it is not about racism.  It is about understanding that British values, British culture, British way of life is under attack, and needs defending, protecting and celebrating. 

British people are fair-minded and kind-hearted, and have for decades welcomed to our shores those who want to join us, contribute, and be part of what puts the Great in Great Britain. 

Unfortunately, there is a torrent of arrivals that don't think that way, and over time it's changing the country we love - for the worse. 

As a father and grandfather, it's not just a wish but an obligation to the next generation to unapologetically preserve and pass onwards the country that I grew up in. 

British values? In what way do they differ from other countries' values?

What is British culture? I don't believe it exists now or ever. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Well.............................there's a first!

Fancy that from a tabloid newspaper

I guess I was holding the Guardian to a higher standard... 

Just now, Will B Good said:

Don't let any of this try to colour your view......

The Guardian newspaper is widely regarded as a reputable source of news and analysis. It has a strong reputation for accurate and in-depth reporting on a variety of topics, including politics, international affairs, environment, culture, and more. Here are some key points regarding its reputation:

1. Accuracy and Fact-Checking: The Guardian is known for its rigorous fact-checking processes and commitment to journalistic standards. It employs a large editorial team dedicated to ensuring the accuracy and reliability of its content.

2. Investigative Journalism: The Guardian has a history of impactful investigative journalism. Notable examples include its coverage of the Edward Snowden NSA leaks, the Panama Papers, and various environmental issues. These investigations have garnered international recognition and awards.

3. Editorial Stance: The Guardian is generally seen as having a progressive or left-leaning editorial stance. While this can influence the perspective of its reporting, the paper maintains a separation between its news reporting and opinion pieces, striving for objectivity in its news coverage.

4. Awards and Recognition: The Guardian has won numerous awards for its journalism, including Pulitzer Prizes and British Press Awards. This recognition from the journalism community underscores its credibility and contribution to the field.

5. Transparency: The Guardian is known for its transparency in reporting, often providing detailed explanations of its sources and methodologies. It also openly addresses and corrects errors when they occur, which enhances its trustworthiness.

6. Global Reach and Influence: The Guardian has a significant international presence and readership, with a robust online platform that extends its reach beyond the UK. Its influence and readership size contribute to its role as a major player in global journalism.

Overall, The Guardian is respected for its commitment to high-quality journalism, though, like all news organizations, it may be viewed through the lens of its editorial biases. Readers often cross-reference multiple sources to get a well-rounded view of the news.

What's the source? The Guardian itself?

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

The Guardian newspaper is widely regarded as a reputable source of news and analysis.

By who? The Guardian and the interests it serves by promoting their narrative?

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Great, and stop asking where I live on here, it's creepy.......🤥 

1 minute ago, transam said:

Great, and stop asking where I live on here, it's creepy.......🤥 

I don't ever recall asking you where you live as I know that you live in Issan as you and your partner the King of Issan both lived in the same place BUT, yeah , I wont ask in the future 

• Sad 1

I don't ever recall asking you where you live as I know that you live in Issan as you and your partner the King of Issan both lived in the same place BUT, yeah , I wont ask in the future 

What on earth are you talking about, Mr.Nosey, yes, refrain from being creepy..

Now back on topic...🤨

• Haha 1