Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

2 minutes ago, AnotherOneHere said:

Axel Muganwa Rudakuban - what a typical British name. ☺️

Only thing that didn't age well is you self hating liberal sycophancy.

2024-08-01_222009.PNG.7a1a6f68853a23b5af20d3c8620e5e41.PNG

That doesn’t get you out of the embarrassing hole you dug for yourself with your first post in this thread.

i suggest you stop digging.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, brianthainess said:

You are missing my point completely, there is no prove that a Muslim committed this horrendous crime, in fact more likely a Christian. 

And there is nothing stopping them from expressing sympathy and condemning it,   its not like their popularity is at an all time high,   Our spineless politicians even express regret when illegals die trying to enter here illegally

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/30/2024 at 1:37 PM, James105 said:
On 7/30/2024 at 1:03 PM, richard_smith237 said:

IF the boy in question was born in the UK to parents from Rwanda then we can hardly be jumping to the conclusions of this being related to Islam.... even though it was repeatedly reported that this was not related to terrorism... 

Since the attacker is 17 that means no-one will know his name (officially) until after he has been found guilty and convicted by the courts.  Only then can he be named by the Judge, and that is only if the judge decides to do so.   Since we won't know his name, we won't know the parents names either, or what religion they are inclined to follow, or even if he really was born in Cardiff.   So the narrative is whatever they want it to be.   

Edited Tuesday at 01:39 PM by James105

It seems the authorities 'back tracked' on releasing this information. 

Apparently under 'special circumstances', because he turns 18 on Wednesday and to prevent further speculation and anti-Islam rioting the attacker's name has been released.

... A sensible option that lays to rest any speculation...     But, given the obvious tensions in the UK at the moment, it was a failure of the authorities not to release this information earlier.

I now wonder what will happen when a 20 year old Ahmed, formerly from Pakistan stabs a handful of people in Covent Garden...   Will authorities release the information in that scenario ???... as rioting seems to be a sure response now...

(I know, thats my bias seeping through - but give it time, there are still 5 months remaining this year for an Islamic hate crime in the UK to hit the headlines).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And there is nothing stopping them from expressing sympathy and condemning it,   its not like their popularity is at an all time high,   Our spineless politicians even express regret when illegals die trying to enter here illegally

Why would they do it as Muslim? Are other communities expressing sympathy as Christians, Jewish, Buddhist, etc...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

As usual a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and your self claimed legal expertise appears to have let you down,,   It is still being claimed he is 17 despite looking twice that age, The trial is not complete   YET...he has just been named, as Axel Rudakubana  announce on the news just now as breaking news.  Reporting restrictions have been lifted. He was reported to have been smirking in court.  

Rumours are rife that is he was a convert to islam,   it wouldn't surprise me.

Meanwhile the Labour PM wants the white rioters 'fast tracked' in the courts while the stabbers court date is set for 20 Jan 2025.

I also see the papers are pushing a school photo of Axel looking about 12, clearly taken many years ago.

Still no mention of his religion.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AnotherOneHere said:

I did not dig any hole. Looking at your post history over the last 10 posts, I know exactly what you're about. I'm not interested in getting involved with your self-hatred and self-destruction mirrored in the society around you.

Please forgive me for forcing you to post lies, misinformation and hate mongering speculation against an entirely innocent community within the UK’s and too against absolutely innocent asylum seekers.

I won’t force you to post such lies, misinformation and baseless speculation again. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I now wonder what will happen when a 20 year old Ahmed, formerly from Pakistan stabs a handful of people in Covent Garden... 

unable to deal with the very well explained reality of the law and decisions made within the law by the courts and police in this case, you dream up an imaginary case to feed your need for grievance.

Perhaps you should be examining the motivation of the people who partook in lies, baseless speculation and hate mongering.

You might also want to examine your own eagerness to believe their lies.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Meanwhile the Labour PM wants the white rioters 'fast tracked' in the courts while the stabbers court date is set for 20 Jan 2025.

I also see the papers are pushing a school photo of Axel looking about 12, clearly taken many years ago.

Oh, so now you have a problem with rioters being held accountable under the law for their crimes?!

• Confused 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, so now you have a problem with rioters being held accountable under the law for their crimes?!

No, I'm questioning why the non-white stabber of children isn't fast tracked as well.

It's not as if they need to gather evidence of his crimes.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

His religion should not have any bearing but as you insist on knowing, Having parents from Rwanda where only 2% are Muslim, he is probably a Christian, if anything at all.

What now attack all the protestant and Catholic churches and people. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

His religion should not have any bearing but as you insist on knowing, Having parents from Rwanda where only 2% are Muslim, he is probably a Christian, if anything at all.

What now attack all the protestant and Catholic churches and people. 

And regular church goers.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Any link to that ? Catholic or Protestant ? 

No idea which denomination, but here’s a link to reports of the family’s involvement with the church:

Neighbours have said the family are “heavily involved with the local church”, and that they would often hear singing from their house, the Liverpool Echo reported.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/neighbours-cardiff-teen-axel-rudakubana-29659032.amp

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No idea which denomination, but here’s a link to reports of the family’s involvement with the church:

Neighbours have said the family are “heavily involved with the local church”, and that they would often hear singing from their house, the Liverpool Echo reported.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/neighbours-cardiff-teen-axel-rudakubana-29659032.amp

St. Stevens church, sounds Catholic..............:coffee1:

16 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

St. Stevens church, sounds Catholic..............:coffee1:

Banks, St Stephen's CofE School, right across the road from were he lived, 

Rather than religion his motivation could well have been the dropping of the Rwanda deportation plan by Starmer on his first day as PM. This would probably be percieved by Rwandans as a humiliating kick in the teeth as well as a big loss of revenue. I am not commenting on the ethical ramifications of the plan although it would have discouraged crossing the channel in a flimsy dinghy. 

So rather than anything to do with Muslims, Vietnamese, Albanians etc, just national pride for his mother country, although highly perverted, horrific and extreme of course but simply that? Not pro-islam but in essence anti?

• Confused 3