Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

His religion should not have any bearing but as you insist on knowing, Having parents from Rwanda where only 2% are Muslim, he is probably a Christian, if anything at all.

What now attack all the protestant and Catholic churches and people. 

It would be naive to think we will get anything like true motives until his trial as the angry people need to be "managed" and since his trial is not until next year this will give ample time for the next horrific thing to happen to move the attention elsewhere.   The "alleged" murderer seems to be in the infinitesimally small number of teenagers that have zero social media profile which I am sure is just a coincidence.  Also, he seems to have not had his photo taken for the last several years as the only photos of him seem to be from when he was 10-12 years old.   Again, quite surprising.   

Using percentages of peoples religions in Rwanda to ascertain whether or not someone who commits such a heinous crime is actually a Christian is folly, as that would be like making a presumption that when someone blows up an arena full of kids in Manchester (for example) they are likely to be Christian as the UK is a predominantly Christian country.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

Using percentages of peoples religions in Rwanda to ascertain whether or not someone who commits such a heinous crime is actually a Christian is folly,

He went to a Christian Church ..........:post-4641-1156694572:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Katatonica said:

Rather than religion his motivation could well have been the dropping of the Rwanda deportation plan by Starmer on his first day as PM. This would probably be percieved by Rwandans as a humiliating kick in the teeth as well as a big loss of revenue. I am not commenting on the ethical ramifications of the plan although it would have discouraged crossing the channel in a flimsy dinghy. 

So rather than anything to do with Muslims, Vietnamese, Albanians etc, just national pride for his mother country, although highly perverted, horrific and extreme of course but simply that? Not pro-islam but in essence anti?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

He went to a Christian Church ..........:post-4641-1156694572:

So did I when I was 10 years old as I grew up in a predominantly christian country.   But I am not a christian.   Like I said, you are making presumptions here and since his online social media existence has either been erased or simply never existed then you are filling the lack of information void with supposition.   

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, so now you have a problem with rioters being held accountable under the law for their crimes?!

Any comment on Whitechapel and Harehills rioters being held accountable?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

By all accounts this young man was born and brought up in the UK. Maybe he was radicalised (I'm sure that will come out over time if he was) but religious nuts usually don't take it out on children. So when looking for reasons perhaps many of you should take off your racist/Islamophobic blinkers and start looking at the most obvious reason of a very troubled boy finally snapping and taking his frustrations out on those poor kids.   

Deleted due to my having concerns as to the veracity of the source I was referencing.

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

Why does it have to have anything to do with religion or nationality or a perceived slight by the UK government? Isn't the most likely scenario being a VERY troubled young man who finally flipped and went on a killing spree? 

Thomas Hamilton went on a shooting spree in Dunblane some 30 years ago, killing 16 kids and their teacher before turning the gun on himself. Was he motivated by religion?

If the last horrific heinous attack on UK soil was the one you refer that occurred 30 years ago then you would have an excellent point.   Since then there has been religiously motivated attack, followed by religiously motivated attack and so on and so on.   He didn't flip out randomly as in order to do what he did he had to research his target, order a taxi to take him there, and then from the taxi he went directly into the building where he already knew there would be defenseless little girls.   

The reason people jump straight to the "religiously" motivated attack by an imported religion is because it usually is.    

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumiyah_(magazine)*

In October 2016, Islamic State released the second edition of the magazine in which it justified attacks against non-Muslims, including detailed

descriptions of how to carry out knife attacks on smaller groups of people and argued that jihadists throughout Muslim history have "struck the

necks of the kuffar" (unbelievers) in the name of Allah with "swords, severing limbs and piercing the fleshy meat of those who opposed Islam." The

magazine advised its readers that knives are easy to obtain and to hide and that they make good, deadly weapons where Muslims might be regarded

with suspicion.[8

I have a copy of this magazine, it poses the question whether pre pubescent children should be attacked, and concludes that they should also be.

And yet the murderer is not a Muslim.

So you thought you’d link in some random Islamist stuff. 

5 minutes ago, James105 said:

If the last horrific heinous attack on UK soil was the one you refer that occurred 30 years ago then you would have an excellent point.   Since then there has been religiously motivated attack, followed by religiously motivated attack and so on and so on.   He didn't flip out randomly as in order to do what he did he had to research his target, order a taxi to take him there, and then from the taxi he went directly into the building where he already knew there would be defenseless little girls.   

The reason people jump straight to the "religiously" motivated attack by an imported religion is because it usually is.    

If it was a religiously motivated attack you too might have a point.

Other that is than attempting to link this heinous crime to Muslims and Islam.

• Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

And yet the murderer is not a Muslim.

So you thought you’d link in some random Islamist stuff. 

It was reported* that when interrogated by police the culprit said that he did it 'for Allah'. If that is disinformation by all means show it to be ( a genuine request for clarfication).

* on my twitter feed - note I make a judgement as to reliability of sources at the time but don't memorise them. Many times I have rejected obvious fakes.

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Where did I link this to muslims?  I just (correctly) implied that the most horrific attacks in recent history have come from the religion of peace.   There is such an easy way for the authorities to quell such speculation, and the longer they delay doing so the more speculation there will be, using "recent history" as the basis of this speculation.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mokwit said:

It was reported* that when interrogated by police the culprit said that he did it 'for Allah'. If that is disinformation by all means show it to be ( a genuine request for clarfication).

* on my twitter feed - note I make a judgement as to reliability of sources at the time but don't memorise them. Many times I have rejected obvious fakes.

If you make a statement of what was reported you need to provide evidence that is indeed what was reported ‘a link’.

We can address wether or not the report is true.

It’s not for anyone else but you to demonstrate the veracity of your statements.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Lets hold back on this one just in case I have inadvertently picked up on a fake link, on reflection I doubt that what he would say on arrest would be reported by the Police.

I will delete the link but  there does seem to be a common pattern with people screaming allahu akbar whilst murdering the infidel as prescribed by the Quran.

Bury Market attacks and the one where someone chased him with a Narwhal tusk are just two examples.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not for anyone else but you to demonstrate the veracity of your statements.

I will hold you rigidly to that espoused principle on all your future posts.

I have deleted the link as described above. I will repost if verification is forthcoming.

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, James105 said:

Where did I link this to muslims?  I just (correctly) implied that the most horrific attacks in recent history have come from the religion of peace.   There is such an easy way for the authorities to quell such speculation, and the longer they delay doing so the more speculation there will be, using "recent history" as the basis of this speculation.   

By example:

On 7/31/2024 at 11:36 AM, James105 said:

If he was Christian we more than likely we already would have been told as this would quickly dispel the rumours that it is yet another Islamic attack.  This "not all muslims are murderers line" is getting old now.  They call themselves a community, they have their own unelected "community leaders" and they live in a parallel society in the UK.   The police are scared of them, the politicians are scared of them, there is a teacher in Batley still in hiding for his life as he committed blasphemy.  Lighting candles has not worked.  Singing "don't look back in anger" has not worked.   Burying heads in the sand, crossing fingers and hoping they integrate into wider society has not worked.  

What then?  Well the UK really needs strong leadership to tackle this powder keg but the UK does not have strong leaders.  It has the equivalent of Neville Chamberlain - an appeaser.   In the absence of strong leadership then something else will fill that vacuum, and I doubt it will be pretty.   

And this:

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

On 7/31/2024 at 2:18 PM, josephbloggs said:

I can't stand to see myths propagated especially when they can result in harm.

like the endless benefits of diversity for example ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Lets hold back on this one just in case I have inadvertently picked up on a fake link, on reflection I doubt that what he would say on arrest would be reported by the Police.

I will delete the link but  there does seem to be a common pattern with people screaming allahu akbar whilst murdering the infidel as prescribed by the Quran.

Bury Market attacks and the one where someone chased him with a Narwhal tusk are just two examples.

Nothing to do with people shouting anything, other than baseless accusations.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

By example:

And this:

I'm not seeing where I specifically stated this is a muslim attack, just merely providing the reasons why people would naturally think it is as it shares many hallmarks of attacks in recent history of attacks by the ironically labelled "religion of peace".   

I'm still waiting for the authorities to come out and reassure people that it is not actually Islam on this occasion as that would go a long way to calming down the inevitable continued riots/protests, especially after Starmer decided to throw a petrol stations worth of gasoline on what is already a powder keg.

I'm sure we will be told any time now. 

<crickets>

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2024 at 8:21 AM, youreavinalaff said:

The family of the accused have been in UK since 2013.

yet their 17 year old murdering son was born here in 2006 ??  forgive my confusion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nothing to do with people shouting anything, other than baseless accusations.

So the two murderous knife attacks above had nothing to do with Islam?

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, James105 said:

I'm not seeing where I specifically stated this is a muslim attack, just merely providing the reasons why people would naturally think it is as it shares many hallmarks of attacks in recent history of attacks by the ironically labelled "religion of peace".   

I'm still waiting for the authorities to come out and reassure people that it is not actually Islam on this occasion as that would go a long way to calming down the inevitable continued riots/protests, especially after Starmer decided to throw a petrol stations worth of gasoline on what is already a powder keg.

I'm sure we will be told any time now. 

<crickets>

my money is on him being a convert to islam  those types are usually even more "zealous"

9 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

like the endless benefits of diversity for example ?

"endless benefits of diversity"?? Do you do anything other than spout cliches and Yaxley-Lennon / Farage style meaningless soundbites??

Endless benefits of diversity, jeez.....

BTW has the suspect been given a playstation, flatscreen TV, mobile phone, and a "nice new flat" yet? You know, like you said he would be getting in one of our previous gems of meaningless cliched Yaxley / Farage style gibberish.

• Thumbs Up 1