Harris Confronts Trump’s Remarks on Her Identity with Calls for Unity and Respect

Social Media

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Now the liars in the media that covered for the lacking Mental acuity leader are trying more lies and denial!

Harris was widely dubbed the "border czar" after President Biden tasked her in March 2021 to address the root causes of mass migration from Central and South America. While the Biden administration has rejected the title, the term was widely used by her critics and even embraced by multiple news organizations, at least until she ascended to the top of the ticket!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/medias-sudden-rejection-kamala-harris-border-czar-label

Check out the montage of Msm border czar  denialists against their attempts in 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/media/medias-sudden-rejection-kamala-harris-border-czar-label

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, riclag said:

The San Francisco politician cant be given a chance at the office!

Blm & antifa representatives would be 

given key positions in our government!

Just like the left did in France!

Says who?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It didn't matter in the first place, but now she is the official nominee, will Trump debate with her or will he find another lame excuse not to do so?

I hope he doesn't. He has nothing to gain by doing so, and doing so will be trumpeted as a great victory for her as she "forced" him to debate her. IMO nobody cares what they say during the debates. Like car racing people watch to see the crashes.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you are saying Biden didn't care about the multi thousands already trying to get into the US,

Exactly right.....I just went round and round and round the houses to make that point....

2 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

It just shows there are a lot more uneducated, misinformed and brainwashed people in the US than ever before. 

IMO that applies equally for anyone that would have voted for Biden or will for her. See how it works? you put up an insult against millions of Americans, but I can do the same. Better to not get into insulting millions of people in the first place.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you are saying Biden didn't care about the multi thousands already trying to get into the US, and was hoping for a reduction sometime in the long distant future. Gee wizz, that'll work for sure.

I think the long suffering border states were hoping for something a bit more "now" and not maybe, perhaps, might happen in the future.

Biden really was on top of the game, such a brilliant guy to come up with that scheme to kick the ball down the road for some other president to deal with, and who better to put in charge of his whizzer scheme than his incompetent VP, who apparently only visited the border once and then reluctantly.

Care to explain.....??

Senate Republicans recently blocked a bipartisan border security agreement. The proposed legislation aimed to enhance border security by increasing the number of Border Patrol agents, immigration judges, and asylum officers, as well as implementing new technology to detect and stop fentanyl trafficking. It also included provisions to expedite work authorization for eligible individuals and to provide legal counsel for unaccompanied children arriving at the border. Despite these measures, Republicans, influenced by former President Donald Trump, opposed the agreement, preferring to campaign on the issue rather than pass the bill.

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

Now the liars in the media that covered for the lacking Mental acuity leader are trying more lies and denial!

Harris was widely dubbed the "border czar" after President Biden tasked her in March 2021 to address the root causes of mass migration from Central and South America. While the Biden administration has rejected the title, the term was widely used by her critics and even embraced by multiple news organizations, at least until she ascended to the top of the ticket!

And you got that from that bastion of truth, Fox News?

AFAIR remember, Fox News is not even a news channel, but an entertainment TV channel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News#:~:text=The decision only applies to,coverage and its talk shows.

From the link.

Fox News has been characterized by many as a propaganda organization.[24][25][26][27][28] Its coverage has included biased and false reporting in favor of the Republican Party, its politicians, and conservative causes,[29][30][31] while portraying the Democratic Party in a negative light.[32][33] Critics have argued that the channel is damaging to the integrity of news overall.[34][35] In 2009, Fox News denied bias in its news reporting. The channel's official position was that its reporting operates independently of its opinion journalism.[36][needs update] Media analyst Brian Stelter, who has written extensively about the network, observed in 2021 that in more recent years it had adjusted its programming to present "less news on the air and more opinions-about-the-news" throughout the day, on concerns it was losing viewers to more conservative competitors that were presenting such content.[37]

After Dominion Voting Systems initiated a defamation lawsuit against Fox regarding their reporting on the 2020 presidential election, Fox's internal communications were released, showing that its presenters and senior executives privately doubted claims of a stolen election, while Fox continued to broadcast such claims.[38] Other communications showed Fox CEO Suzanne Scott stating that fact-checking such claims would alienate Fox viewers.[39] Fox settled the lawsuit in 2023 by agreeing to pay Dominion $787.5 million and acknowledging the court ruling that Fox had broadcast false statements about Dominion.[40][41]

According to Pew Research Center, in 2019, 65 percent of Republicans and people who lean Republican trusted Fox News.[42]

• Thanks 2

It all started ,the  owning of the Elephant in the room ,after biden called for a Surge to the border and he became Potus

“Upon being named the head of the Biden administration's border response, Harris said, "There is no question that this is a challenging situation ... While we are clear that people should not come to the border now, we also understand that we will enforce the law and that we also—because we can chew gum and walk at the same time—must address the root causes that cause people to make the trek, as the president has described, to come here."

https://www.newsweek.com/what-kamala-harris-has-said-about-immigration-before-leading-white-house-border-response-1578550

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You assume too much, IMO. Candidates yes; highly qualified doubtful.

Agree 100 % on that. IMO it was all planned when he picked her as VP. They failed to get the female POTUS in 2016 ( and thank the deity they did ), and this one could have been planned by the Bene Gesserit, so devious it is.

Other than that, the only explanation I can see is that Biden had a massive stroke and they did a Dave ( for those that don't get the reference google the movie ).

Even more devious than...say....

Rasputin?

undefined

If the Americans (please leave me out of this election) were to elect The Salad Woman,

They will RUE THE DAY!

It's in the stars!

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, riclag said:

It all started ,the  owning of the Elephant in the room ,after biden called for a Surge to the border and he became Potus

“Upon being named the head of the Biden administration's border response, Harris said, "There is no question that this is a challenging situation ... While we are clear that people should not come to the border now, we also understand that we will enforce the law and that we also—because we can chew gum and walk at the same time—must address the root causes that cause people to make the trek, as the president has described, to come here."

https://www.newsweek.com/what-kamala-harris-has-said-about-immigration-before-leading-white-house-border-response-1578550

Harris and the left forget the opposition has the internet and her word salad verbiage !

“Upon being named the head of the Biden administration's border response, Harris said, 

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And you got that from that bastion of truth, Fox News?

AFAIR remember, Fox News is not even a news channel, but an entertainment TV channel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News#:~:text=The decision only applies to,coverage and its talk shows.

From the link.

Fox News has been characterized by many as a propaganda organization.[24][25][26][27][28] Its coverage has included biased and false reporting in favor of the Republican Party, its politicians, and conservative causes,[29][30][31] while portraying the Democratic Party in a negative light.[32][33] Critics have argued that the channel is damaging to the integrity of news overall.[34][35] In 2009, Fox News denied bias in its news reporting. The channel's official position was that its reporting operates independently of its opinion journalism.[36][needs update] Media analyst Brian Stelter, who has written extensively about the network, observed in 2021 that in more recent years it had adjusted its programming to present "less news on the air and more opinions-about-the-news" throughout the day, on concerns it was losing viewers to more conservative competitors that were presenting such content.[37]

After Dominion Voting Systems initiated a defamation lawsuit against Fox regarding their reporting on the 2020 presidential election, Fox's internal communications were released, showing that its presenters and senior executives privately doubted claims of a stolen election, while Fox continued to broadcast such claims.[38] Other communications showed Fox CEO Suzanne Scott stating that fact-checking such claims would alienate Fox viewers.[39] Fox settled the lawsuit in 2023 by agreeing to pay Dominion $787.5 million and acknowledging the court ruling that Fox had broadcast false statements about Dominion.[40][41]

According to Pew Research Center, in 2019, 65 percent of Republicans and people who lean Republican trusted Fox News.[42]

Somewhat pointless disparaging Fox, as it was widely accepted AT THE TIME that Biden had appointed her to sort the border fiasco, as it was harming his election chances. It would not have been as politically helpful to tell us all that she wasn't expected to actually solve the border issues, and was to just engage in some pointless exercise of talking to people in other countries.

Just now, riclag said:

Harris and the left forget the opposition has the internet and her word salad verbiage !

😂...That's typical of a Trumpette, can't understand an educated lady's verbal presentation...😂

Try wearing your ball cap how it is meant to be worn, it might work...🤭

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Somewhat pointless disparaging Fox, as it was widely accepted AT THE TIME that Biden had appointed her to sort the border fiasco, as it was harming his election chances. It would not have been as politically helpful to tell us all that she wasn't expected to actually solve the border issues, and was to just engage in some pointless exercise of talking to people in other countries.

God help us from now until voting starts , there are millions who adore 

the SanFrancisco politician who wants to go further then biden to the open borders  and Spend  billions & billions of my country’s tax dollars  on her radical agenda of appeasing terrorist and social justice activism!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

the SanFrancisco politician who wants to go further then biden to the open borders  and Spend  billions & billions of my country’s tax dollars  on her radical agenda of appeasing terrorist and social justice activism!

It's at times like this that I'm very happy I went to work in Saudi instead of California like I was considering. Passed all the exams and everything, but Saudi paid better.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's at times like this that I'm very happy I went to work in Saudi instead of California like I was considering. Passed all the exams and everything, but Saudi paid better.

Riiiiiiiiiight..............:huh:

But, with your views, you probably would have earned more in Iran........🤕

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

She did get 2.1 million to contribute just now. radical in my book

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My kids live there one sells cars and the other is  or was a successful business entrepreneur !

Because of the harsh rules like $ 15 p/h ,cost of supplies,taxes and crime she is in dire straits! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO this election might be decided by how many voters stay at home on voting day.

See? Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut. It's been a while since you were right about something, and this is probably the biggest factor in the election. With Biden being so uninspiring, the Democrats were in trouble to get people out to vote and they would have been crushed. 

Fortunately, while Kamala only inspires scorn, racism and misogyny among her opponents, she DOES bring genuine enthusiasm to many of those Democrat and Centrist independent voters who were going to sit this one out. If turnout is high, the Democrats win. The GOP election strategies have both unintentionally highlighted Trump's age and mental decline while mobilizing the young people who are now interested in Harris. The key factors that have successfully predicted elections for many years are now firmly in the hands of the Blue team. Sorry thaibeachlovers, no Fascism for you! (Soup N*zi reference) 

10 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Sorry thaibeachlovers, no Fascism for you! (Soup N*zi reference) 

I've never referenced "soup N*zi". You must be confusing me with someone else.

BTW if you think Trump is a Nazi you have no idea what a Nazi really is, IMO. Tell me where the Brown Shirts are hiding in the US, as they sure ain't on the streets.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, susanlea said:

Neither is black, neither is white.

I never said that the concept of race is valid, from a science perspective.

I only say that some animals are members of a sub-species of hominids.

Not all hominids alive today are sapiens, you know.

WOW! You wrote exactly what I think of that so called music. However, IMO it's not music as it does nothing to lift the soul, to bring joy to the listener, to raise us out of the despair that has gripped western society. Can't even dance to it.

To me it's just annoying noise, like the garbage truck emptying the garbage bins.

Take rap, full of the most vile, revolting words ever pretending to be entertainment.

Thankfully, it's not representative of Black culture, and I have Jazz, Blues, Rock and Roll from the some of the greatest musicians I was ever fortunate enough to hear.

Take Five, Man!

Better....

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've never referenced "soup N*zi". You must be confusing me with someone else.

BTW if you think Trump is a Nazi you have no idea what a Nazi really is, IMO. Tell me where the Brown Shirts are hiding in the US, as they sure ain't on the streets.

The Soup N*zi is an American cultural reference so I was explaining it for those who never watched Seinfeld. Confused is your normal state. 

As to Brown shirts... 

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2024/02/22/neo-nazis-rally-nashville-great-white-south

Agree with most of that. This agreeing with you is becoming a habit.

I feel sorry for those that can't afford a gated community in the future as outside the gate it will be an unhappy life for sure. I hope to be across the great divide before that becomes necessary in NZ.

Perhaps Elon and his new Eden on Mars will be the only hope for a better future for humanity. Hopefully without big bombs or the military industrial complex.

If you want to know what life with Elon might look like on Mars, just take a look at his dorm room, at The Quadrangle, at Penn....

image.png.2b950dacfdf07a65fd6aa44a2ef830ee.png

Those were, indeed, far happier times...

image.png.3cc889f18813518f22c31513aa762f7e.png

image.png.89e52563f83463015438c4c03ddb3dd8.png

I wish I could go back.

Just about the only place I was happy in the USA...

Besides The Main Line....

The rest of the USA is a dump... (slight hyperbole, perhaps, yet nearly true).

Images taken from this site:  https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-never-seen-before-candid-pictures-university-girlfriend-2022-9#another-example-of-musk-goofing-around-4

Edited by GammaGlobulin

17 minutes ago, JCauto said:

The Soup N*zi is an American cultural reference so I was explaining it for those who never watched Seinfeld. Confused is your normal state. 

As to Brown shirts... 

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2024/02/22/neo-nazis-rally-nashville-great-white-south

You seem to omitted the explanation for me though. Never watched Seinfeld-way too boring.

• Like 1