Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

26 minutes ago, stoner said:

really ? personal insults ? didn't take you long eh. 

ps...word of advice as has been pointed out over the last few days on this forum. you look super strange laughing at your own comments. 

Now, now - don't start throwing things out of your pram!

You can't take words of a 5yo (that's the age Auntie @susanlea assigned to me...)

15 hours ago, susanlea said:

You act like a 5yo.

seriously, can you?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, watthong said:

Now, now - don't start throwing things out of your pram!

You can't take words of a 5yo (that's the age Auntie @susanlea assigned to me...)

seriously, can you?

i took what you said as a personal insult to me. if that's not the case my bad. 

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's pretty rich coming from the likes of you...

I have made about 25,000 posts. Show me a  post I have made where I have also inserted a laugh emoticon. Go ahead, knock yourself out.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, stoner said:

i took what you said as a personal insult to me. if that's not the case my bad. 

You were absolutely correct -  and you're not bad...

(No, no double-entendre there, absolutely not!)

Edited by watthong

2 hours ago, connda said:

I see that the <censored> Pandemic as back.  Please go get your vaccinations.  Safe and Effective!

the ONLY post of @connda  here approved by OP.

Go get jabbed , all you MAGA fans - instead of gibberish.

30 minutes ago, watthong said:

Maybe lay off the personal insults.

32 minutes ago, watthong said:

yeah, notice the dude didn't report it like a childlike JT, lasset, earl chomper, or others of that ilk

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, watthong said:

Je me tiens accuse'? (No that sounds too Les Miz... let me get back to English.)

I stand accused.

oooh big man, guess you got a few sherbets in tonight aye. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

despite the bickering, there is more truth to this than most will admit

454009320_891583153001030_20921378851128732_n.jpg

Oh no, Frank's back!

Let me get out my new heavy duty BeeMax plunger...Hope this one does the job!

Edited by watthong

51 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have made about 25,000 posts. Show me a  post I have made where I have also inserted a laugh emoticon. Go ahead, knock yourself out.

Just show me a good post.

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, notice the dude didn't report it like a childlike JT, lasset, earl chomper, or others of that ilk

Now, this is what I call gibberish. From something the cat dragged off a bar stool, I guess.

• Agree 2

On 8/3/2024 at 11:44 AM, susanlea said:

All humans have energy fields. I can feel energy from 15m away. When a negative person leaves the room the energy changes a lot. If sit in a room close to a negative person I feel ill after 5 minutes. With a positive person I feel good.

My new nightly vespers, thanks @susanlea 

Hope this will atone me for all the insults @stoner keeps accusing me of....

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Check out susanlea's posts, she/he/it does it all the time. Insults and laughing, the daily double.

Sorry that's not "Se/He/IT" fault!

That was how "Se/He/IT" taught way back in "Se/He/IT" kindergarten!

25 minutes ago, watthong said:

My new nightly vespers, thanks @susanlea 

Hope this will atone me for all the insults @stoner keeps accusing me of....

ahhh i asked you if your insulting comment was directed at me and you said yes. so quite vexed at where you are at with this nonsense. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Not even a question.  There's no reason for him not to.

He'll probably win too.

Sounds like a trailer for the next Netflix series, "Eternal Sunshine of a Hopeless Mind." (Execs still debating whether "Desperate Mind" would be more apt; some suggesting addition of "Loser" after final wrap.) Coming this Xmas.

Edited by watthong

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Of course the alternative is Karma Chameleon who changes colour depending on the venue... God help America if you have four years of her and the loony left.

So far I only heard from one absolutely reliable source at the NABJ convention the other day, who said Kamala suddenly made a turn one day and came out from around the corner as black as if she were from Sisaket! (A great friend of Putin and ex-boyfriend of Kim Yong Un btw, just can't remember his name at the top of my head right now.)

So the term "Chameleon" is a bit of an exageration I'm afraid.

Edited by watthong

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

you really are a sad old man.n literally...gwfaw gwfaw, i'm so excited. jeez.

Not sad at all. Super excited for Kamala! You sound really depressed though. You should be if you support America's Hitler

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Not sure I've seen a worse political move---the felon's gaffe at the Black Journalist confab---since Mike Dukakis tried to play Rambo in 1988.

The convicted felon doesn't seem to realize he has to expand his appeal, not fine-tune it by courting his already captured brain-addled goobers. Victory comes at the margin, and Senor Felonista just alienated a sizable chunk of Independents, swing voters, women and minorities with his racism and misogyny.

As weird as the felon (watch out for sharks if you're piloting an electric boat, especially anywhere near those cancer-causing windmills) and his soon-to-be 'Never met the guy; maybe he was a coffee boy' JD have been, it will only get worse. As Harris climbs in the polls and rakes in the campaign cash from true patriots, the prospect of dying in jail looms ever larger than the felon's own blubberbutt. Delay delay delay has an expiration date of 20 January 2025, when DC will experience a massively-attended Inauguration of the first woman President.

The Godot Trials will actually arrive, the felon will lengthen his already-long rapsheet, and a couple of unlucky Secret Service agents will be tasked with trying to smuggle KFC buckets into Leavenworth. The very prospect of that coming harsh reality will elicit even weirder things from Sr Felonista. In fact, we might see him trying to swim the Rio Grande to start his own miscreant caravan of civilly convicted rapists, albeit moving away from the US Border toward non-extradition status in Venezuela, where he will try to find dead Hugo Chavez and have him write code for those Italian satellites that can alter Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines.

Again I raise the words of Hunter S Thompson: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

@Roo Island

this is exactly the thing we were talking about earlier today. in one comment alone so many slurs and inflammatory name calling - all against the forum rules.

and also that weird thing we spoke about as well.

• Haha 1