All the Blood pressure medications

6 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

You take the testosterone juice and risk dying from a heart attack. Not smart. What are you doing that for?

What is testosterone juice  ??

31 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

You take the testosterone juice and risk dying from a heart attack. Not smart. What are you doing that for?

Your exactly right 

You sound like my Australian GP 

I take 250ml per month in a injection,I noticed heart pain lately , thankyou for reminding me !!!!

Edited by georgegeorgia

3 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your exactly right 

You sound like my Australian GP 

I take 250ml per month in a injection,I noticed heart pain lately , thankyou for reminding me !!!!

I have heart disease. Latest issue is that i have short run VT. Dr said 'its not a good sign'.   I know that my heart is weak. therefore i do everything now with that in mind. no more booze etc. Im sure you dont want to die young like shane warne the cricketer from oz? 

7 hours ago, advancebooking said:

I have heart disease. Latest issue is that i have short run VT. Dr said 'its not a good sign'.   I know that my heart is weak. therefore i do everything now with that in mind. no more booze etc. Im sure you dont want to die young like shane warne the cricketer from oz? 

Thankyou ,now you have me worried.

I have booked in for a CT calcium scan at Bangkok heart  hospital 5000 baht this Wednesday 

Yes I'm going to stay off the testereone this trip or cut it down to 125ml , it gives me energy but I know it's affecting my heart 

On 8/4/2024 at 2:02 PM, georgegeorgia said:

And suffer side effects ?

This Valsartin has been linked to cancer 

Seems they change the names 

I will be taking this medication (un-opened) to the GP tommrrw for his 15 minutes $80 wisdom fee .(2000 baht)

$80 to see a GP in Australia,think how lucky you are in the UK where you pay nothing to see a GP

Ipay nothing in oz ,maybe you just have to much money .