Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

26 minutes ago, BKKBike09 said:

The UK government needs to take firm action on illegal immigration. The Tories promised it but did nothing. Legal migration is fine: welcoming people from other countries who can make a positive contribution to the UK and who are prepared to respect the UK and the cultural heritage of the majority, although saying this is probably enough to be deemed 'far-Right' by some.

Meanwhile all these economic migrants floating across the Channel have placed a significant extra burden on an already creaking asylum vetting system. Not good for genuine asylum seekers.

The majority of small boat arrivals claim asylum. In the year ending June 2023, 90% (36,169 of 40,386 arrivals) had an asylum claim recorded either as a main applicant or dependant, at the time of data extraction. Small boat arrivals accounted for over one-third (37%) of the total number of people claiming asylum in the UK in the year ending June 2023.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/irregular-migration-to-the-uk-year-ending-june-2023/irregular-migration-to-the-uk-year-ending-june-2023#asylum-claims-from-small-boat-arrivals

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/irregular-migration-detailed-dataset-and-summary-tables

I have been reading things like this since 2003. The reality is, the empire decides these things. The retail level political parties have no power to change it. The empire decided that hoards of illegal  and legal migrants will enter Europe and there's nothing anyone can do to change it. 

Left wing flakes make excuses for migrants and this policy. But they aren't demanding it. If all migration into Europe stopped, lefties would not be demanding that migration start. Nobody wants it. But it still happens. 

• Confused 2

I'm not sure if this is just pure stupidity or something more sinister.   Not only did he not mention that Muslims in balaclavas are attacking white people but he singled them out for protection, as well as spending another £30m of taxpayers money to "protect" mosques.  

Has he forgotten that he is PM and is supposed to lead the country and not just the Muslim community?  

All he had to say was we will not tolerate attacks on "ANY" community.   It's as though he has a manual on "how to start a civil war" and is going through it step by step.   

• Confused 2

22 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes there are causes.

Rightwing extremists peddling hatred to their flock.

A group of people who in response to a heinous murder, set about attacking a completely innocent community, destroying property, looting businesss and violently assaulting the police.

Not the brightest bunch and so very easily lead I the wrong direction.

The thing that you yourself missed, because of the support, want more foreign folk let into the UK, is that the populace reads/hears on a near daily basis about the crimes committed by your people.

Grooming gangs, drug gangs, rapists, muggers, terrorists, religious nuts, brought into the UK, or born to these people to LEARN their trade.

It is because of people like you that there is now an element that says enough is enough...It is, in fact, your fault, protectionism...😒

Enoch Powell saw it coming, he was called a racist, whereas, he was TOTALLY right.

People like you seem to wallow in the UK problem, that people like you brought into the country. Thankfully the Eastern European low-life thing is going away, I wish you would too...🤔

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

There is a difference between a one off event and patterns of behaviour. 

This was not a one off event. Violent crimes by immigrants is a trend.

Maybe you could save some of that empathy and understanding for the families of the children killed? That's where mine is. 

As for the childish race baiting, I don't care what nationality they are. And I am sure you know the difference between race and nationality, especially if you live in Britain.  

Multiple coordinated riots across the county over several days are ‘a one off event’?

I’ll be kind.

Perhaps you’ve not been keeping up with the news this week.

1 minute ago, transam said:

The thing that you yourself missed, because of the support, want more foreign folk let into the UK, is that the populace reads/hears on a near daily basis about the crimes committed by your people.

Let me stop you there.

Utter nonsense, nothing that I support and not my people.

Stop making stuff up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Multiple coordinated riots across the county over several days are ‘a one off event’?

I’ll be kind.

It's your fault........🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Let me stop you there.

Utter nonsense, nothing that I support and not my people.

Stop making stuff up.

Cut my post....Hmmmmmm.

It's your fault......🤔

1 hour ago, James105 said:

I'm not sure if this is just pure stupidity or something more sinister.   Not only did he not mention that Muslims in balaclavas are attacking white people but he singled them out for protection, as well as spending another £30m of taxpayers money to "protect" mosques.  

Has he forgotten that he is PM and is supposed to lead the country and not just the Muslim community?  

All he had to say was we will not tolerate attacks on "ANY" community.   It's as though he has a manual on "how to start a civil war" and is going through it step by step.   

Or maybe you missed the news that rightwing thugs are rioting and attacking Muslims.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or maybe you missed the news that rightwing thugs are rioting and attacking Muslims.

All your fault.........Enoch was right..🤔

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll be kind.

I was talking about the murder of the 3 children, not the riots.

If you posted less, you might have time to fully understand the posts you are replying to.

But I guess it's more about the quantity of posts than the quality in your line of work. 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Both sides are rioting. 

The country is a complete mess.

If only someone could have predicted all of this. Oh, wait a minute 😃...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I was talking about the murder of the 3 children, not the riots.

If you posted less, you might have time to fully understand the posts you are replying to.

But I guess it's more about the quantity of posts than the quality in your line of work. 

If you read the OP you might stick to topic more.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you read the OP you might stick to topic more.

Apology accepted.

Although I would add that the murder of the 3 girls that led to the demonstrations is pretty relevant to this topic.

On 8/4/2024 at 2:15 PM, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure how you don't know how this use of the word "you" works (unless English isn't your first language).  Google "the generic you" and you should be able to find out.

I don't think they are all far-right thugs and they do have valid grievances.  That was my point.  The fact that you deny their grievances suggests you're part of the problem.

a valid grievance is no excuse for outright thuggery, and any suggestion of supporting this thuggery makes you no better than the far-right thugs using this as an excuse to be absolute ar$e-holes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, transam said:

No escape for you, you and your ilk brought this on...Shame on you...

Enoch was right, people like you cannot answer, go disappear....🤨

Makes you feel better supporting the racist rioting thugs if you can blame another poster for them, got it.

Add transam accusing someone else of never answering is the biggest pot / kettle example I have ever seen. Cue childish reply and a load of emojis....

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Makes you feel better supporting the racist rioting thugs if you can blame another poster for them, got it.

Add transam accusing someone else of never answering is the biggest pot / kettle example I have ever seen. Cue childish reply and a load of emojis....

Good afternoon, Joe...

I see you have found another opening to make unfounded assumptions......🤕

As you cannot understand posts, may I suggest you try educational learning threads to tweak your ol' gray cells....🤭

4 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

Actually there's a fundamental similarity, viz: 

'The general population includes small minorities of far right racists, and Muslims, both of which have extremist views".

Not quite the same as the post I was replying to.

• Agree 1

Rioters facing justice.

They’re not laughing now, well Curtis isn’t for sure:

“Curtis Coulson, 30, sobbed as he became the first person to appear before Sheffield Magistrates Court following disorder in South Yorkshire over the weekend.

Coulson wiped away tears with a tissue as he sat in the glass-fronted dock and denied affray.

The alleged offence relates to an incident outside Sheffield City Hall on Sunday in which he is alleged to have swung a stick at a woman.

Coulson was refused bail and will go on trial at the same court in September.”

https://metro.co.uk/2024/08/05/everyone-appeared-court-far-widespread-riots-21366566/

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rioters facing justice.

They’re not laughing now, well Curtis isn’t for sure:

“Curtis Coulson, 30, sobbed as he became the first person to appear before Sheffield Magistrates Court following disorder in South Yorkshire over the weekend.

Coulson wiped away tears with a tissue as he sat in the glass-fronted dock and denied affray.

The alleged offence relates to an incident outside Sheffield City Hall on Sunday in which he is alleged to have swung a stick at a woman.

Coulson was refused bail and will go on trial at the same court in September.”

https://metro.co.uk/2024/08/05/everyone-appeared-court-far-widespread-riots-21366566/

And all down to you and yours.....Happy now....? 🤔

Are the rioters really politically motivated or are they just typical UK criminals taking advantage of an opportunity to run wild?  Reading the description of multiple accused, they share the common characteristic of being serial losers with criminal records for violence, theft, drunk and disorderly and a long list of petty crimes.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

or are they just typical UK criminals taking advantage of an opportunity to run wild?  

This. And throw in a bit of racism and the chance to smash up mosques or set fire to a building full of asylum seekers hopefully burning them alive - who wouldn't turn that down? Birthday and Christmas came at once!

Edited by josephbloggs

On 8/4/2024 at 10:21 PM, Patong2021 said:

There is no evidence to support your claim. NONE. Successive independent reviewes showed that 8 of the 9 guilty organizers was British Pakistani and the other Afghani.  Please substantiate your claim.

There have been numerous instances of media people and politicians being arrested and jailed for similar offences , actually, many of them died before being bought to justice .

It was quite well known that some politicians and media people were into underaged sex and children 

19 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

This is just another divide and conquer false flag by the dark agencies. Crisis actors. Some of these attacks don't even happen. They are fabricated. And all the left wing hand wringers in this thread are falling for it. And the right wingers are usually just mildly perplexed. The left seems to get more milage out of these false flags than the right does. 

Tell me this is always a coincidence.... Its not. I remember people pointing these things out to me years ago and I thought it was just madness and could never be true. But lets just say eventually they won the argument. 

BBC removes Children in Need video that starred Southport stabbing suspect

https://inews.co.uk/news/bbc-removes-children-in-need-video-starred-southport-stabbing-suspect-3207366

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen appeared in award-winning documentary about BP oil spill

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643504/Orlando-shooter-Omar-Mateen-appeared-award-winning-documentary-BP-oil-spill-years-committed-massacre.html

Thomas Matthew Crooks appeared in a 2022 BlackRock ad

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thomas-matthew-crooks-blackrock-ad-pulled/

Some of these incidents are staged by the agencies for their sordid divide and conquer ideas. They don't even hide it and get awfully sloppy with their execution. 

20240806-115320.jpg

The website :

https://crisiscast.com/

Edited by Harsh Jones
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2024 at 11:51 PM, youreavinalaff said:

Sure. There are plenty of articles on the internet.

I've heard first hand. Can't share those as they were face to face conversations. The couple that live in the same block as us being examples.

There are not.