Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

11 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Chomper Higgot is responsible for racists swinging a stick at somebody and rioting?

Amazing how many of these tough guys cry in court.

I don't know why a troll like you is still accepted on this site, you are the worst example, it actually disgusts me. I don't know why I still read these threads as they are just full of racists and appallingly intolerant people who can only speak in childish language and YL soundbites - you say nothing of substance, ever, just childish insults and childish emojis. Saying CH is responsible for this - you are ludicrous.

The only people responsible are the racists and hooligan thugs who are doing it, no one else.

Is CH also responsible for the knuckle draggers setting fire to a hotel with the intention of killing the migrants inside??? Attempted murder charges should be thrown at all that were filmed.

Oh wait, it's about the Southport girls, I forgot. 

Unfortunately, YOU haven't read much here over many years, I have, so bugger off and read some AN history on your chums.......😂

You also don't know that Enoch was right, but I will forgive you for that.

In the meantime, something for YOU and your chum CHiggy to watch....🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/6/2024 at 5:48 AM, transam said:

The thing that you yourself missed, because of the support, want more foreign folk let into the UK, is that the populace reads/hears on a near daily basis about the crimes committed by your people.

Grooming gangs, drug gangs, rapists, muggers, terrorists, religious nuts, brought into the UK, or born to these people to LEARN their trade.

It is because of people like you that there is now an element that says enough is enough...It is, in fact, your fault, protectionism...😒

Enoch Powell saw it coming, he was called a racist, whereas, he was TOTALLY right.

People like you seem to wallow in the UK problem, that people like you brought into the country. Thankfully the Eastern European low-life thing is going away, I wish you would too...🤔

And yet you support £2.5bn that Britain has promised to Ukraine on top of the already given £4.6bn I guess which helps the poor white English how exactly ?

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

You said plenty. Not one apology site with no recent updates. 

This is one to start, as I pointed out. I can't believe you don't know how to use Google.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

To any cheering on the destruction of broken communities in the UK from their Thai perches whilst not truly addressing the root cause of these communities decline. Shame on you - it's noticeable that Fox and Robinson have gone awol sunning themsleves elsewhere whil Britain burns and the pounds dropped 2 baht in the last few days as a result. There are 6 million muslims in the UK learn to live with that and seek intelligent solutions not mob rule.  Because if a race war is what your after you may well get it - along with a further crash in Britains's wealth and status.

Pound drop was to do with Labour lowering interest rates, nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Pound drop was to do with Labour lowering interest rates, nothing else.

So why has the US & Aussie Dollar also taken a dive at the same time, the Labour Gov..........?   🤭

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

So why has the US & Aussie Dollar also taken a dive at the same time, the Labour Gov..........?   🤭

The new world order told the western governments to lower interest rates, they did, their currency value dropped.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

The new world order told the western governments to lower interest rates, they did, their currency value dropped.

So it wasn't what you quoted, "nothing else"..........:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you also post a link to that claim ?

I stand corrected - 5 years for conspiring to cause a public nuisance. 

But attack a police officer and you get 3 years. Riot and destroy property - 20 to 30 months. 

Justice is a joke in England. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cy8497l7dx8t?post=asset%3Abdd9c808-c17c-438f-8c6c-c961bc61c07d#post

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

But attack a police officer and you get 3 years. Riot and destroy property - 20 to 30 months. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cy8497l7dx8t?post=asset%3Abdd9c808-c17c-438f-8c6c-c961bc61c07d#post

Thankfully they are freeing up space in prison so they can jail these "destroyers of property" and Greggs sausage roll stealers.   This guy who killed a 14 year old will be back out on the streets early to make way after serving just 40% of his 2 years 8 month prison sentence.   That'll make the streets safer.   

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/gordon-gault-killer-lawson-natty-29682308

image.png.abbd85e0774d99517f471be079122f5e.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

57 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Are you saying that the just stop oil mob should get a lesser sentence or the rioters  should get a more severe sentence? 

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I am saying that in terms of severity, the offences of the JSO protesters were lesser than those of these riotous thugs who received significantly shorter sentences. 

If 5 years is appropriate for conspiring to cause a public nuisance, actual public assault and destruction of property is surely deserving of much more. 

I let the Judges decide and I don't concern myself with that 

5 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

All over the UK tonight small groups of tattooed football hooligans draped in flags outnumbered by 100 of thousands of decent people/anti-racist/muslim/ left wing/Gaza activists. And plod booting down doors all over the place coming a knocking to feel the collar of the rioters. I love my country that's why I live here. We have taken our country back from thugs and thuggery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13720171/Britain-fights-Counter-protesters-outnumber-rioting-thugs-towns-country-UK-braces-night-100-far-right-demos-biggest-police-mobilisation-2011.html

Screenshot 2024-08-07 203807.jpg

The very best of British.

Tolerance and unity in the face of hate driven division.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, your online mate Cillian.

I've no idea who he is, but since the BBC will not show this then people on X/Twitter will.   It's no wonder Labour MPs want to shut that platform down so we can all be as oblivious as yourself to the realities.  

It's a bit weak to attack the messenger rather than the message (in this case a video of armed muslim thugs rampaging through Sheffield) isn't it?    

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1