Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well,  do you support the Police hitting protestors with their shields ?

Let’s see if you can grasp this. 

It depends on the specifics of the situation.

……

I unequivocally condemn the rioting thugs who in the aftermath of the heinous murder of three children, rioted, destroyed property, torched cars, burned a library, destroyed property and attacked a completely innocent community and their places of worship, then violently assaulted police officers.

I condemn this without reservation and without offering any excuses, obfuscation or whataboutarny.

Do you?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

……

I unequivocally condemn the rioting thugs who in the aftermath of the heinous murder of three children, rioted, destroyed property, torched cars, burned a library, destroyed property and attacked a completely innocent community and their places of worship, then violently assaulted police officers.

I condemn this without reservation and without offering any excuses, obfuscation or whataboutarny.

Do you?

Lets stick to the question and do stop your whataboutery .

Do you support Police brutality ?

Supporting the Police hitting vocal protestors ?

Protestors shouting and the Police can hit them ?

Or you support the Police attacking the protesters that you disagree with and don't support the police attacking the protests that you agree with .

You support thuggery when its on your side 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

What a fantastic justice system 

Sentence people to a financial fine so they can pay the government 

Just to let you know these magistrates you talk highly of atr bludgers and spivs on the system

They steal all the coffee in the mealroom in their workplace as well as give their families the free public transport travel card 

Thieves sentencing thieves 

The funniest thing I saw in Australia was a off duty judge snorting coke at a party I was at on the Saturday night and on the Monday making a sentencing comment to a coke dealer that drugs shouldn't be tolerated 🙄🙄

You will know all about stealing george your country was founded on naughty boys and girls from England that were transported to Australia mostly for stealing. So before you start slagging the British justice system remember you came from Prisoner transportation Cobber. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

You're not very good at research or understanding processes. I posted something similar in another thread but you must have missed it.

The Southport thugs/racists/rioters (chose your term) were dealt with by the local magistrates court where they plead guilty and were sentenced. There was no need for any investigation, no criminal trial, no CPS involvement, just a local magistrate. The same as if you get in to a pub fight, get arrested, plead guilty in from of the local magistrate a day or two later, receive your punishment there and then. If you plead not guilty he will set a date a few weeks down the line for your trial.

The Manchester Muslims (MMs) were arrested and have been released on bail while an investigation is underway. This investigation has no doubt been complicated by the fact one of the police officers kicked one of the MMs in the head and then stamped on it. By the way where's this supposed "two tier policing"? I thought they weren't allowed to touch Muslims, right? 

Once the investigation is complete they will forward it to the magistrate or, possibly, to the CPS depending. If they plead guilty they'll be sentenced. If they plead not guilty it will go to trial. This is how the UK justice system works and IT IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. But you simply read Yakley-Lennon or someone similar saying there is "two tier justice" when actually they have been arrested and we are going through due process just the same as everyone else.

Does it realy matter if it was a crown court or a magistrate court joebloggs An Assault is an assault the older guy was found guilty of assault not for demonstrating one of these Muslim thugs committed GBH resulting in a female police officer having her nose broken. What deseves a custodial sentance a old gur punching a male policeman or a thug punching a female.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Does it realy matter if it was a crown court or a magistrate court joebloggs An Assault is an assault the older guy was found guilty of assault not for demonstrating one of these Muslim thugs committed GBH resulting in a female police officer having her nose broken. What deseves a custodial sentance a old gur punching a male policeman or a thug punching a female.

They both do. One plead guilty in a simple magistrate court and has been sentenced and the other has been arrested while a wider investigation is carried out, then he will be charged if the evidence supports it (which to me it looks as though it definitely does). If charges are dropped for no reason or he is set free and waved goodbye for being Muslim then please come back to me. Until then let due process take its course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Lets stick to the question and do stop your whataboutery .

Do you support Police brutality ?

Supporting the Police hitting vocal protestors ?

Protestors shouting and the Police can hit them ?

Or you support the Police attacking the protesters that you disagree with and don't support the police attacking the protests that you agree with .

You support thuggery when its on your side 

I support the police using reasonable force to control a rioting crowd.

I thought I had made this bit clear, I never agree with rioting.

If you can first tell me ‘what’s my side’?

Then you can provide examples of me supporting thuggery by what you believe to be my side?

…..

Any progress on the question so asked you?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I support the police using reasonable force to control a rioting crowd.

I thought I had made this bit clear, I never agree with rioting.

The guy wasn't rioting though , he was just standing there shouting and the Police hit him twice with their shields and knocked him over .

There wasn't a riot going on and he Police didn't need to hit him .

Do you agree with police hitting non rioting protestors ?

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The guy wasn't rioting though , he was just standing there shouting and the Police hit him twice with their shields and knocked him over .

What’s his name, then we can both check the charges and verdict against him?

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

……

Do you?

No I don't 

They are providing jobs 

Think of the jobs they created

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Absolutely not

They could be Australian tourists ....from Alice Springs !

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I think he fell over mainly because he was pissed out of his head. It was but a mere tap, his drunkenness caused him to topple.

To be honest I don't know what the guy was shouting or what he had done previously (maybe it wasn't his first time up close with them, maybe he had thrown stuff at them before), so hard to say if the tap was justified or not. And there had been rioting. How do you know this guy wasn't rioting or pelting the police with missiles before this video?  Maybe the policeman warned him to back off or he would be pushed away again - we don't know.

If he was a Muslim shouting abuse at police and they tapped him with a shield would you be crying the same? Or would you say he deserved a tap as a warning for abusing the police? Try and be honest.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The report says several people could be heard to ask ‘is he alright’?

Well is he?

If he is then he’s hardly been the victim of police brutality.

Also, he starts off clearly taunting the police then sticks his head into the police shield and is pushed away as a warning. He then stupidly sticks his head in again and is pushed forceably away this time.  He goes down in instalments and wonders why he's been treated so harshly.  🙂 

This was not protesting, it's incitement of the type used by football hooligans all the time. He got what he deserved and the policeman acted with commendable restraint in my opinion.

These people are fooling no one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well is he?

OK, so its OK for the Police to hit protestors , as long as they don't get hurt too much .

Its quite possible for a person to die if you knock them over , hitting their head on a pavement could cause death , potentially killing another person is brutality 

45 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well is he?

Violence begets violence. 

If the police are starting the violence then they are the cause of the violence.  It matters not "how" injured he is. If the police are inciting the violence then they need to be arrested and put in front of the same judges everyone else is.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Also, he starts off clearly taunting the police then sticks his head into the police shield and is pushed away as a warning. He then stupidly sticks his head in again and is pushed forceably away this time.  He goes down in instalments and wonders why he's been treated so harshly.  🙂 

Did you watch the same video ?

He was walking in front of the Police at arms length and the Police hit him with their shield, hit him twice .

He didn't "stick his head into the Police shield* , the Police shield moved towards his head 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did you watch the same video ?

He was walking in front of the Police at arms length and the Police hit him with their shield, hit him twice .

He didn't "stick his head into the Police shield* , the Police shield moved towards his head 

He walked along the line making gestures, appears to tread on a can and sticks his head towards the officers shield. He's clearly been drinking which probably accounts for him moving towards the officer again. 

These are riot police. What did he expect?  A bunch of roses?

re.JPG

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, so its OK for the Police to hit protestors , as long as they don't get hurt too much .

Its quite possible for a person to die if you knock them over , hitting their head on a pavement could cause death , potentially killing another person is brutality 

You do know the he police carry truncheons, and have other more assertive means at their disposal to deal with rioters?

Methinks you’re engaging in hyperbole.

I’m going over to the other thread to see what you had to say about a cop stamping on a guys head.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

He walked along the line making gestures, appears to tread on a can and sticks his head towards the officers shield. He's clearly been drinking which probably accounts for him moving towards the officer again. 

These are riot police. What did he expect?  A bunch of roses?

re.JPG

Was he drunk I wonder?

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Was he drunk I wonder?

I'm guessing you would have to be to walk along a line of riot police making gestures and stumbling into them. Would explain the beer cans that the crowd have obviously launched at them.

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You do know the he police carry truncheons, and have other more assertive means at their disposal to deal with rioters?

Methinks you’re engaging in hyperbole.

I’m going over to the other thread to see what you had to say about a cop stamping on a guys head.

I will sat it again here : If you go around hitting people and breaking peoples noses , then you cannot complain when you get hit back 

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I will sat it again here : If you go around hitting people and breaking peoples noses , then you cannot complain when you get hit back 

So there goes your faux outrage over police brutality.

Let’s not waste any more time with that nonsense shall we?!

4 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

It was in Blackburn Will Blackburn is in Lancashire not Yorkshire sorry.

OMG....that is Yorkshire weather with extra rain....poor souls.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So there goes your faux outrage over police brutality.

Let’s not waste any more time with that nonsense shall we?!

I don't think that the Police should hit people , people who aren't being violent  .

But once those people have severely attacked the Police , breaking bones , then they cannot complain when they get hit back .

People shouldn't  attack each other , but when one sides start attacking, they have to realise they are likely to get hit back 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Will B Good said:

The 'Muslim thugs' were arrested at the airport and charges are awaited. They are on police bail.

Do you know for sure they are muslims and not catholics?

If they are British citizens, where would you propose deporting them?

Do you not think that policy automatically dictates an officer, seen kicking someone in the face whilst on the floor, temporarily paralysed from a taser, has to be suspended?

Copied from the BBC report  Muhammad Fahir Amaaz was struck by a firearms officer at Manchester Airport after he and his brother Amaad Amaaz were arrested following a violent clash with police on 23 July.

All immigrants should be on a probationary period of say 5 years and if involved in crime of any sort , should be sent back to their country of origin . 

No one is condoning the police action of kicking and stamping on the head of the tasered Muslim but taken in its right context the police officers had been attacked , heavily assaulted without any provocation , ending up with 3 officers in hospital including the female officer who was punched in the face which broke her nose and also a deep cut . The police officers were fighting for their lives and although the kicking was wrong I am 100% in support of them . The Muslims had been causing problems at the airport , hence the arrests . The cheap shot attack on the police is unforgivable . Indeed in the U.S.A. the Muslims would have been shot .

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You suppose wrongly.

In the absence of an update on the investigation I’ll not let my imagination run riot, excuse the pun.

An investigation will not alter the factual video evidence of an violent attack on the police . Anything less than a jail sentence for the cowardly Muslims will be a travesty of justice . It is quite obvious that the charging of the Muslims has been put in abeyance in order to mitigate any response from the Muslim community . Yet the so called far right protesters are being arrested , sent for trial and sentenced all within 24 hours or so . In one case a protester was given 3 years for spitting at a police officer so on a level playing field the Muslims from The Manchester airport case should be given at least 10 year sentences . Or deported .

Edited by superal
my laptop battery failed
  • Confused 1