Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

41 minutes ago, James105 said:

According to Robert Jenrick, each illegal immigrant that gets to the UK costs the taxpayer £400,000 on average.  So the 5000 illegal immigrants who arrived since Labour took power will cost the taxpayer £2bn - imagine how many nurses and carers that could pay for, and other things the left pretend to care about.   Doing nothing to stop them is expensive in comparison to protecting the borders I would think.  

The same Robert Jenrick, Tory MP in a Tory Government that left office and gifted Labour over 100,000 Immigrants to deal with.

Hey Robert, why didn’t you stop the baits?!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The same Robert Jenrick, Tory MP in a Tory Government that left office and gifted Labour over 100,000 Immigrants to deal with.

They did try , but Labour kept blocking all their efforts to deal the the issue , its now Labours issue to deal with 

• Confused 3

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They did try , but Labour kept blocking all their efforts to deal the the issue , its now Labours issue to deal with 

Of course! Labour's fault for the 4 weeks or so they've been in power and also the 14 years they weren't! Brilliant.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Of course! Labour's fault for the 4 weeks or so they've been in power and also the 14 years they weren't! Brilliant.

Labour, 14 years to plan on immigration, so what happened, when's their plan going to start, they soon started taking money from pensioners....Tell all....?  🤔

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Labour, 14 years to plan on immigration, so what happened, when's their plan going to start, they soon started taking money from pensioners....Tell all....?  🤔

Your chums had 14 years to do something yet did nothing (except literally give away hundreds of millions of pounds to Rwanda). Why?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Your chums had 14 years to do something yet did nothing (except literally give away hundreds of millions of pounds to Rwanda). Why?

Dodge my question, won' you....🤭

Labour had many years doing nothing to come up with the boat solution, they mouthed off about it for yonk's, so..........

..........WHERE IS IT....?   🤔 🤔 🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Since Labour came to power in July 2024, over 1,185 people have crossed the English Channel in small boats. 

The sources for this information include:

1. The Times: This article reported that within weeks of Labour taking office, over 1,000 people had crossed the Channel in small boats, with the number reaching approximately 1,185.

2. BBC News: Additional reporting corroborated the figure, indicating that despite governmental efforts, the crossings have continued at significant levels since the change in administration .

Always with the lies.  No wonder you didn't post the actual links.  Searching 1185 migrants in google does brink up a match....from 4 weeks ago

image.png.9825c6d7c3b95dd102bf94f315c2b73c.png

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps because he wasn't PM and wasn't in his control.   How do you think government actually works?  Based in this comment then I presume you must think a single minister can decide to do something off his own back without any kind of support from anyone else in government.   

He did the only thing within his power he could do and resigned his position as the government wasn't going as far as he wanted.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Dodge my question, won' you....🤭

Yep, I've decided only to reply to you in the same mannar you reply to everyone else - vague nonsense and never ever answering a direct question. Fun isn't it not having to come up with anything ever?

Labour had many years doing nothing to come up with the boat solution, they mouthed off about it for yonk's, so..........

..........WHERE IS IT....?   🤔 🤔 🤔

Labour went 14 years without power. Your chums had 14 years in power to fix the problem yet did nothing. Why?  They had 14 years to fix the NHS yet did nothing (except handily people blamed immigrants for GP wait times, woo hoo - a scapegoat!), they promised to give £350m a week extra after Brexit yet did nothing. Why?

Labour have inherited 14 years of mess and nothingness and are still discovering all the holes. They inherited a backlog of 100k asylum seekers which your chums pretended didn't exist, and are now dealing with it. You expect small boat crossings to stop in four week yet didn't complain at all when your chums did absolutely nothing about it in 14 years. The hypocrisy is massive.

• Love It 2

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They didn’t try at all, they created the problem when they closed all off shore legitimate avenues to claim asylum with the exception of Ukraine and Hong Kong.

Everything else was performative cruelty, red meat for the racists they were courting.

How Labour blocked a Tory Government that had a majority of over 80 seats is for you to explain.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, James105 said:

Perhaps because he wasn't PM and wasn't in his control.   How do you think government actually works?  Based in this comment then I presume you must think a single minister can decide to do something off his own back without any kind of support from anyone else in government.   

He did the only thing within his power he could do and resigned his position as the government wasn't going as far as he wanted.   

I know how Government works, I also know that the Government of which Jenrick was a member gifted the new Labour Government over 100,000 unresolved asylum claims.

I expect he and you would rather that was forgotten about.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

How did Labour block their efforts?......The Tories had a majority......Did they ever lose a vote on immigration legislation in the house?

Legal action . 

Bringing legal action and taking in through the Courts to stop it , it only got through the courts just before Labour got into # 10 , 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Legal action . 

Bringing legal action and taking in through the Courts to stop it , it only got through the courts just before Labour got into # 10 , 

Got it...cheers

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I know how Government works, I also know that the Government of which Jenrick was a member gifted the new Labour Government over 100,000 unresolved asylum claims.

I expect he and you would rather that was forgotten about.

What measures will Labour be talking to resolve that issue ?

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

Yep, I've decided only to reply to you in the same mannar you reply to everyone else - vague nonsense and never ever answering a direct question. Fun isn't it not having to come up with anything ever?

Labour went 14 years without power. Your chums had 14 years in power to fix the problem yet did nothing. Why?  They had 14 years to fix the NHS yet did nothing (except handily people blamed immigrants for GP wait times, woo hoo - a scapegoat!), they promised to give £350m a week extra after Brexit yet did nothing. Why?

Labour have inherited 14 years of mess and nothingness and are still discovering all the holes. They inherited a backlog of 100k asylum seekers which your chums pretended didn't exist, and are now dealing with it. You expect small boat crossings to stop in four week yet didn't complain at all when your chums did absolutely nothing about it in 14 years. The hypocrisy is massive.

You wrote all that to dodge my question, WHERE IS LABOURS PLAN, why hasn't it been implemented after slagging the Tory's off for years........?

They have implemented robbing pensioners almost immediately, it was planned.

So, tell us, why not the boat immigration fix.......🤗

Please don't come back with more waffle......🙄 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I suggest you direct that question to Labour.

But let at least help you find where you should be looking for answers to your question:

https://labour.org.uk/updates/stories/labours-immigration-and-border-policy-stop-small-boats/

What did you think of my excellent House of Lords statement video, you haven't mentioned it....?  🤔

55 minutes ago, transam said:

What did you think of my excellent House of Lords statement video, you haven't mentioned it....?  🤔

This is a discussion forum.

If you have something to say then post it and I might respond, but then again I might not.

Labours plan for removing the migrants out of Hotels and put them in Social housing starting with them removing from the Bibby Stockholm Barge not good enough for them after living in Squalor waiting for the boats to cross in France.

LONDON, July 23 (Reuters) - Britain's new Labour government will end the use of the controversial Bibby Stockholm barge to house migrants off the south coast of England as part of its overhaul of the asylum system, it said on Tuesday.
Use of the vessel, which can house up to 500 men, began under the Conservative government with the aim of cutting the 8 million pounds a day cost of hotel accommodation for asylum seekers while their claims are processed.

Note WHILE there claims are processed.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Labours plan for removing the migrants out of Hotels and put them in Social housing starting with

Social housing is very hard to come , difficult to get for British families , where are Labour going to get all these houses from ?

Giving social housing to foreigners was one of the reasons for the Brexit vote and that caused resentment among the locals 

3 hours ago, transam said:

Weird, someone posts a response that answers your question and you ignore it and deflect.

You are so transparent.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Social housing is very hard to come , difficult to get for British families , where are Labour going to get all these houses from ?

Giving social housing to foreigners was one of the reasons for the Brexit vote and that caused resentment among the locals 

There buying up derelict houses then converting them into HMO's this stands for Houses with Multiple Occupancy i.e. a 4 - 5 Bedroom house converted into flats or Bedsits modernized to high standards by the British Tax Payer.  

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

There buying up derelict houses then converting them into HMO's this stands for Houses with Multiple Occupancy i.e. a 4 - 5 Bedroom house converted into flats or Bedsits modernized to high standards by the British Tax Payer.  

British taxpayers who would never be allowed to live in one, then the locals start moving out one by one   Lo and behold another ghetto / no go area is born

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Do  you have a link to that ?

12 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Labour were in opposition. Did they come up with any plans? Any ideas during PMQs? Any requests for a debate in parliament?