UK Government to Convene Emergency Cobra Meeting After Surge of Far-Right Violence

Social Media

49 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

ย 

Please note that this is an almost wholly English phenomenon (with a bit of unionist Belfast) . Scotland and Wales are not beset with these thuggish gammons smashing up their own high streets and stealing their own people's baked goods and bath bombs.ย 

ย 

20240805_183246.jpg

Perhaps that is because hardly any Muslims live in Scotland..... according to Google stats England has 3 times more Muslims that Scotland.ย  It's the ordinary people in England who have had enough of those of a foreign culture and faith who refuse to integrate and try to impose their own rules on our culture.

• Like 2

Just now, simon43 said:

Perhaps that is because hardly any Muslims live in Scotland..... according to Google stats England has 3 times more Muslims that Scotland.ย  It's the ordinary people in England who have had enough of those of a foreign culture and faith who refuse to integrate and try to impose their own rules on our culture.

The ordinary people who are not out on the streets rioting, destroying property, looting businesses, touching cars and violently attacking police officers?

ย 

Iโ€™ll hazard a guess the โ€˜ordinary peopleโ€™ what the police, the courts and the Government to stamp out these coordinated riots.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

What are you going to do about it Bob?

Apart from complain on AN.

Nothing, thatโ€™s what.

is it OK for muslims to wander the streets of England with machetes then?

ย 

bob.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

I doubt it, seems you're a waffle-er.......:coffee1:

ย 

I am not yet unemployed and waffle-erย enough to send 88.2K messages.ย ย Maybe one day, huh?ย 

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course not, as that might expose their scheme to import millions of aliens who have not a shred of loyalty to Britain, and protect them while they fundamentally change British culture.

ย 

The government, IMO, created this situation by not stopping the illegals, and by pandering to them once in Britain. Now that the entirely expected backlash has begun, turning the full force of Britain's police against British people to support NON British people, Something is rotten in the state of Britain and the smell is coming from number 10.

You can thank vinegar tits for starting this, cheap labor.

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

ย 

I hope those sausage rolls tasted good because this young hero of England will be going away for a very long time.ย 

ย 

ย 

20240805_190600.jpg

Vegan sausage rolls I hope.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

A friend told me the French are planning refugee camps near Calais.

ย 

Will they use the existing port facilities, or build new docks to launch the dinghies?

ย 

27 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Someday, Thai people will take to the streets in BKK, and in just the same way, to protest the Farang.

You think?

ย 

I suggest reading a bit of Thai history of the 20th century.

ย 

And then not posting about it online.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, James105 said:

ย 

Honestly, I am completely shocked that this did not begin happening, and even more forcefully, at least three decades ago.

This cannot continue...is my guess.

ย 

Slow and gradual assimilation is possible without causing social disruption.

However, during the past few decades, change is occurring at lightening speed....!

What are people in government thinking?

ย 

Have they never done any extensive research in social change and social stability and rampant influx of "others", and much, much more???

ย 

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

ย 

Honestly, I am completely shocked that this did not begin happening, and even more forcefully, at least three decades ago.

This cannot continue...is my guess.

ย 

Slow and gradual assimilation is possible without causing social disruption.

However, during the past few decades, change is occurring at lightening speed....!

What are people in government thinking?

ย 

Have they never done any extensive research in social change and social stability and rampant influx of "others", and much, much more???

ย 

I bit of the tough law enforcement the rightwing are normally keen on will sort these thugs out.

ย 

Then go after the ringleaders.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CashMoon said:

ย 

I am not yet unemployed and waffle-erย enough to send 88.2K messages.ย ย Maybe one day, huh?ย 

Eeeeeeeeer, weeeeell, it has taken me near 18 years, you do have a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go.......Next...............:coffee1:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, simon43 said:

ย 

England has 10 times the population......so pro rata there are more muslims in Scotland than in England???

18 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

ย 

Complaining about anything that left-wing people like.

In other words people who want to have their country properly regulated with law and order. Yes, that seems to be the general explanation.

• Thumbs Up 1