Motorbike breaks traffic rule in Khon Kaen, causing deadly accident

snoop1130

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What makes you think that it was dark?

If you look at the photo of the bike in the road the area is very dark like it is night time not during the daytime

10 hours ago, Russell17au said:

You should learn to read properly because I said that the government should learn to protect the people and not their mates (Thaksin). His return to Thailand and being protected by his mates in government in the VIP hospital instead of in the proper prison. Protection of the governments mates and not the people of Thailand

What on earth are you talking about,  Road Safety and  appeasing Thaksin are the responsibilities of different  government departments.  Do you not understand that the two issues are completely separate matters, and in no way mutually exclusive.   

On 8/7/2024 at 12:51 AM, Bday Prang said:

Why even bother to post a picture of a crashed motorcycle that has nothing to do with the article?   

A number of media streams, written and visual, around the world use library pictures to enhance the story.

Recently I was watching a news article from a GB news source about the "riots" in the UK, the video clip of the violence being used showed clearly marked NYPD (New York Police Department) officers.

I've come to the conclusion that at least 90% of motorbike accident are the riders fault. The total disregard for traffic laws, inattention, speed etc result in fatalities and serious injury. Local Thai TV channels show some of this carnage from dashcams every day and it's usually the motorbikes fault.

5 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

A number of media streams, written and visual, around the world use library pictures to enhance the story.

Recently I was watching a news article from a GB news source about the "riots" in the UK, the video clip of the violence being used showed clearly marked NYPD (New York Police Department) officers.

I don't think a random unconnected photo enhances a story anymore than a video enhances a  song