Simon Robinson: British Man Still Missing After Taking Flight from Bangkok

He's 26.  He's an adult and a big boy.  It's not like a 14 year old kid is missing.  He's probably enjoying a stay in Helsinki.  Like someone else said, maybe he doesn't want to be bothered. 

4 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

And in other news ... hundreds of people have gone missing in the past 24 hours globally.

Half of them in Gaza.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

I love this.  They posted a picture of an adult man when he was maybe 14.  "Oh our poor child is lost."

He's 26 or 27.  And it sounds like he want his family to leave him the hell alone.  Given the picture they posted, I can see why. 

"Oh my - our little boy is lost on an aeroplane.
msemail_findsimonrobinson_1722630127_3425992277098189887_68645098671jpg-JS923882714.webp.0b27fb38477af4dc09ccb059842c9c54.webp

Mummy's Little Boy on the phone:
Leave me the hell alone! Yes mum - I had sex with HOOKERS.  It was FUN!
Screenshotfrom2024-08-0917-13-03.png.48f66a133134dc6d0f29170567b98f24.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, connda said:

I love this.  They posted a picture of an adult man when he was maybe 14.  "Oh our poor child is lost."

He's 26 or 27.  And it sounds like he want his family to leave him the hell alone.  Given the picture they posted, I can see why. 

"Oh my - our little boy is lost on an aeroplane.
msemail_findsimonrobinson_1722630127_3425992277098189887_68645098671jpg-JS923882714.webp.0b27fb38477af4dc09ccb059842c9c54.webp

Screenshotfrom2024-08-0917-13-03.png.48f66a133134dc6d0f29170567b98f24.png

And now I am going to try it with a Reindeer. 555

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

The only flaw would be airport cameras watching his every movement and the whole plan proceed.  Maybe he forgot that.

I think that if someone wants to cover his tracks it won't be the video cameras that can track him down with a little transformation of clothes, cap, sunglasses, false beard.

Video technology is not as infallible as they want us to believe same on the films.

Edited by BE88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

...For those in the UK with potential information, they are encouraged to contact the police on 101. If you are outside the UK, specifically in Finland, you can reach Interpol in Helsinki at +358 295 480 181...

Does this mean that Interpol is on this case now, like they would be for a criminal?

18 minutes ago, impulse said:

Someone help a po' boy out here.  The Sun is blocked where I'm staying.  (Probably not a bad thing to avoid brain rot)  Can someone give me the Reader's Digest version of where they found him and how?

Pattaya One news has the story 

IMG_20240809_194556.jpg

41 minutes ago, impulse said:

Someone help a po' boy out here.  The Sun is blocked where I'm staying.  (Probably not a bad thing to avoid brain rot)  Can someone give me the Reader's Digest version of where they found him and how?

For you, a PDF copy of the news article

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VPaHzae9itmr5T7K0WVG2ITZ_lVo_t_H/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, connda said:

But please don't tell my girlfriend.

10 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Simon Robinson. Picture courtesy: Facebook

UPDATE

The family of Simon Robinson, a British man, is appealing for help after he went missing whilst returning from Thailand. Simon was last heard from on 26th July before boarding a flight from Bangkok to Helsinki. He was supposed to catch a connecting flight from Helsinki to Manchester, but he never boarded the second plane.

Simon’s sister, Sarah Robinson Dale, confirmed he was on the flight from Thailand but did not take the connecting flight. Distressingly, his phone has been switched off ever since, and there has been no contact with family or friends.

Simon Robinson, a 27-year-old from Skegness, Lincolnshire, was initially scheduled to fly back from his holiday on 3rd August. However, he contacted his girlfriend to inform her he would return early. Concerns grew when he failed to show up, prompting his family to spread the word about his disappearance.

Ms Dale has created a missing person poster in both English and Finnish, hoping it will generate new leads in Finland. The family has also launched an Instagram page, @findsimonrobinson, to raise awareness and gather information, reported Sky News.

Simon is described as 6ft 2in tall, of regular build, with brown hair and blue eyes. His disappearance has left his family in a state of worry and uncertainty, urging anyone who might have seen him or has information on his whereabouts to reach out.

For those in the UK with potential information, they are encouraged to contact the police on 101. If you are outside the UK, specifically in Finland, you can reach Interpol in Helsinki at +358 295 480 181.

The family hopes that with the help of the public, they can find Simon and bring him back home safely.

Source: Sky News

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-09

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Oh, the little boy doesn't want to come to Mommy?

4 hours ago, milesinnz said:

Seems it is "children's hour" in the UK.. after being found.. =

The family vented their fury at police in the UK and Thailand, accusing them of not helping.

Sarah, from Barnsley, told South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner, Alan Billings, in a complaint letter: "As Simon’s sister, I feel neglected and unsupported during this distressing time."

What a load of pathetic children... oh diddums.. the UK Police were not there to hold his sisters hand... quick, declare a national emergency...

And I wonder how much the Daily Mirror paid the family for this (non) story.

14 hours ago, impulse said:

You get free VPN online, if you want access.

2 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

You get free VPN online, if you want access.

Got a call from the ISP's security section after I was back for 3 days.  They said someone on our network was using a VPN, and that needed to stop.  Not relishing the idea of getting banged up or kicked out, I quit using the VPN.

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Got a call from the ISP's security section after I was back for 3 days.  They said someone on our network was using a VPN, and that needed to stop.  Not relishing the idea of getting banged up or kicked out, I quit using the VPN.

Never heard of that before. I've been using VPN for many years.

You must have a Karen in that network.

1 minute ago, thaibreaker said:

Never heard of that before. I've been using VPN for many years.

You must have a Karen in that network.

First time it ever happened to me, too, in 20+ years of working, doing business and traveling to China.  But lots of things have changed post-Covid.  Many for the better.  Some, not so much.  I may have just caught the ISP caller on a bad day, but why risk it?

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

First time it ever happened to me, too, in 20+ years of working, doing business and traveling to China.  But lots of things have changed post-Covid.  Many for the better.  Some, not so much.  I may have just caught the ISP caller on a bad day, but why risk it?

Depends on where and how you live, I guess, about the risking part.

Using VPN is not illegal, most are using it for security reasons, and for privacy. I'm shocked anyone at your network interferes with that. Sounds like they are monitoring their users, so I would be out of there, if it was me.

On 8/9/2024 at 10:36 AM, KhunLA said:

Sounds to me, like that he doesn't want to be found.  So he was never missing in TH.  

Left a public area, an airport, obviously not under duress or threat of life, as no weapons allowed, and he's not a small person.  

He'll be found when he wants to be ... IMHO

He paid for the connecting flight and never arrived.

He's probably still in AIA Sathorn Tower looking for the embassy.  Elevator 4 of 8 go to section B change at Floor 12 go to Elevator C for Weekends elevator A for weekdays between hours 9am to 3pm yok wen khun maa gap ekkasan tong chai lift B and walk to the end turn right.

This dude is not missing. Indeed he is in a very very safe place as he's locked up in Finland for drug trafficking!!! 🤣 A large quantity of drugs was found from his luggage upon arrival and he was arrested on the spot. He was sent to jail on 30th of July by a Court order.

This was reported to day by Finnish magazine Seiska. I'm certain that his friends and family are aware of this. 🤣

https://www.seiska.fi/rikos/seiska-selvitti-suomessa-kadonneen-brittimiehen-kohtalon-shokkikaanne/1430436

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Sofia Belórf said:

This dude is not missing. Indeed he is in a very very safe place as he's locked up in Finland for drug trafficking!!! 🤣 A large quantity of drugs was found from his luggage upon arrival and he was arrested on the spot. He was sent to jail on 30th of July by a Court order.

This was reported to day by Finnish magazine Seiska. I'm certain that his friends and family are aware of this. 🤣

https://www.seiska.fi/rikos/seiska-selvitti-suomessa-kadonneen-brittimiehen-kohtalon-shokkikaanne/1430436

Haha, really, well, just goes to show what total BS is plastered all over the media. Little lost boy turns out to be drug trafficer...its comical the way things can turn in an instant

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1