If you think Thai girls make the best lovers then you have never been to South America!

6 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

who was really into sex (and me).

you were doing so well up to this point then you had to go on and tell stories...how big was the fish really ? :)

30 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Well, online on an anonymous forum, everyone has the biggest d*ck and has slept with the most women on every continent, right?

Oh, I thought I was the richest, most handsome, smartest, and with the biggest unit, at least that’s what all the girls tell me. You mean it isn’t true? Well, at least I know I’ve slept with the most women on every continent, even though I haven’t visited them all yet.  

3 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Oh, I thought I was the richest, most handsome, smartest, and with the biggest unit, at least that’s what all the girls tell me. You mean it isn’t true? Well, at least I know I’ve slept with the most women on every continent, even though I haven’t visited them all yet.  

bob's sidekick we're gonna call you

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

you were doing so well up to this point then you had to go on and tell stories...how big was the fish really ? 🙂

Despite being an anonymous forum, I feel no need to tell lies.

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

No.

I like real women.

with the odd LB thrown in for good measure!

bob.

It doesn't matter what YOU like. No woman will make love to a dirty old man no matter what country they are from.

Keep dreaming!

For most participants in Thailand, it's the sex industry, so stop using the word "love" unless you're discussing the love of money. "Love-making" disappeared from my reality many years ago, along with my youth. It would seem you're in desperate need of a reality check yourself.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

I feel no need to tell lies.

Tell whatever you want, nobody cares. As long as it’s entertaining then that’s what counts. In other words, don’t be a susanlea. 

• Agree 1

Just now, JensenZ said:

It doesn't matter what YOU like. No woman will make love to a dirty old man no matter what country they are from.

Keep dreaming!

For most participants in Thailand, it's the sex industry, so stop using the word "love" unless you're discussing the love of money. "Love-making" disappeared from my reality many years ago, along with my youth.

utterly clueless.

bob.

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

utterly clueless.

bob.

Your replies are utterly clueless and ignorant, but of course, you live in a dream world with nothing better to do than endlessly posting nonsense on this forum.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

Yeh, I'm just not on the same wavelength as many on here.

That's not a criticism, just an observation.

Being funny is natural.  some have it some don't.

Edited by stoner
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Your replies are utterly clueless and ignorant, but of course, you live in a dream world with nothing better to do than endlessly posting nonsense on this forum.

...and yet here you are, replying endlessly to my so called 'nonsense'...

who's the bigger divvy then?

bob.

4 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Uh, in case you haven’t noticed, 90% of what get’s posted here is nonsense. But many people enjoy it because it’s good for a giggle. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

Yep, they can indeed.

lovely white skin too.

bob.

I’m not skin color centric. I tend to be an equal opportunity employer. I like them all. Variety is the spice of and all that. It’s the keenness and performance that counts.