Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't understand your last sentence.

Killing vermin with an assault rifle? Are you nuts?

Not my first choice, but "The .223 Remington is one of the most popular centerfire cartridges on the face of the earth and is certainly the most popular choice for coyote hunters using ARs..." 

You really know nothing about firearms, do you? 

Best AR-15 Calibers For Predator Hunting | An Official Journal Of The NRA (americanhunter.org)

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Watch and learn.

I think she'll do fine, particularly with the moderators to run cover for her, or maybe give her the questions ahead of time like they did Hillary. 

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't understand your last sentence.

Killing vermin with an assault rifle? Are you nuts?

Meant to say "what an assault rifle actually is". Damn autofoll ..

On 8/14/2024 at 4:17 AM, Danderman123 said:
On 8/14/2024 at 3:39 AM, Yellowtail said:

What have you heard of her record as AG, aside from having locked up thousands of people for smoking grass, and then laughing when she's asked if she ever smoked grass. 

This only happened in your mind.

https://factcheck.afp.com/misleading-claim-says-harris-jailed-1500-black-men-marijuana

however it should be noted that kamala harris did in fact lock up over 1900 people for cannabis. not just black men but people of all colors and genders.

kamala on charlamagne show laughing about her cannabis use. 

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Kamal couldn't fact check a toddler.  Why do you think she is avoiding the media like the plague?

Musk did the Worst interview I’ve ever heard , Duh , uh , oh , he couldn’t overtalk  his boy , hell even Piers Morgan would of shut him up 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, stoner said:

https://factcheck.afp.com/misleading-claim-says-harris-jailed-1500-black-men-marijuana

however it should be noted that kamala harris did in fact lock up over 1900 people for cannabis. not just black men but people of all colors and genders.

kamala on charlamagne show laughing about her cannabis use. 

Her job is to Prosecute, surprised Not 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Right. Dumb and accomplished more than any of us here. 

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Kamal couldn't fact check a toddler.  Why do you think she is avoiding the media like the plague?

Wait 

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Okay I get it, thank you for breaking down the difference. What the US is experiencing right now is not hyperinflation, it's just insane inflation. And it started with Trump. There is shared blame here. 

If Harris wins I can see the history books being changed to blame everything bad that ever happened in the history of the planet on Trump, even Krakatoa and the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs.

For those with no sense of humour- you know who you are- that is satire.

Anyway, Trump must have surpassed the record in the entire human existence for the most well know man on the planet and the one with the most words spoken and written about.

There are more than one on here that just has to put Trump into every post they write, even if he isn't the topic.

In the future, no doubt psychology students will study the Trump phenomenon, and historians will be busy for many years making sense of it.

• Agree 1

On 8/13/2024 at 12:44 AM, riclag said:

Many people here cant vote !

They are citizens of other countries!

Good reasons to vote if you could for harris , would of been more appropriate imop .Im not affiliated with a political party same as you!

but if I supported  harris

1 . DEI

2.Green Energy independent & end of fossil fuels.

3.$15+ per hour wage federally mandatory!

4. Reimagine law enforcement.

5. Higher taxes on the wealthy.

6. Medicare for all.

7. Tuition free public college

8.federal jobs guaranteed  for life

9.cutting back on military expenditure 

10. Support Iran’s nuclear energy program 

11. banning all guns

12. support more activist like aoc to become politicians in congress!

13. A call to asylum seekers to surge the border .

14. Voting rights for everyone.

15. gaza/hamas/ Israel , two state solution 

imop

How dare you forget the LGBTQ issues !

Transexual rights to read children library books will broadened across the USA and it's about time !

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Irish star said:

Her job is to Prosecute, surprised Not 

No, it was not her job to prosecute. 

“I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as _________ under the Constitution and laws of the United States; and ... 

It doesn't say get as many poor shmucks as possible to plea down to make my numbers look good. and then laugh about it when asked if you participate in the same activity. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

This has got to have some of his supporters squirming and wondering if he is going to be able to get back on message, and stop floundering like a 13 year old with the insult hurling and bullying. 

IMG-20240819-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Neither are very good candidates, just like the last election.  2016 wasn't much better.  A lot of people will vote for Harris just because she isn't Trump.  Over the past week her numbers have surged upwards.  Monday will be the first day of the DNC convention in Chicago.  Usually a candidates numbers rise after the convention.  However, the election is still quite far away.  I honestly don't know who will win but there will be a lot of whining going on by whoever loses.  If Trump does lose, I do hope that he can be a man and accept defeat.  The US does not need another event like 6 January or worse.  

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This has got to have some of his supporters squirming and wondering if he is going to be able to get back on message, and stop floundering like a 13 year old with the insult hurling and bullying. 

The left better hope he does not. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The left better hope he does not. 

That's a very valid point, he stands a very good chance of winning the election if he can somehow arrest himself from his major decline since Biden bowed out. If he could get back on message even 50% of the time he would win the election, but it does appear that his uncontrollable ego is his own worst enemy. Oh well. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That's a very valid point, he stands a very good chance of winning the election if he can somehow arrest himself from his major decline since Biden bowed out. If he could get back on message even 50% of the time he would win the election, but it does appear that his uncontrollable ego is his own worst enemy. Oh well. 

I have to sadly agree with you.  Trump is a set of good policies wrapped up in a New York bullsh!t artist.  He briefly took good advice for the debate with Biden and was successful. His weak point is that he doubles down on what is familiar when he feels like he is losing, rather than listen to good advice.  Americans trust him more than Harris on two key issues, immigration and the economy. That should be enough to win, if he could stay on point like he did a month ago.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Biden "bowed out"? 

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

I have to sadly agree with you.  Trump is a set of good policies wrapped up in a New York bullsh!t artist.  He briefly took good advice for the debate with Biden and was successful. His weak point is that he doubles down on what is familiar when he feels like he is losing, rather than listen to good advice.  Americans trust him more than Harris on two key issues, immigration and the economy. That should be enough to win, if he could stay on point like he did a month ago.

I do not think he did well at all in the Biden debate, I thought he sounded terrible. 

Had CNN not gone with the split-screen with Biden staring off in the distance with his mouth agape, Biden would still be in the race. 

I still think it was intentional. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I do not think he did well at all in the Biden debate, I thought he sounded terrible. 

Had CNN not gone with the split-screen with Biden staring off in the distance with his mouth agape, Biden would still be in the race. 

I still think it was intentional. 

I also think it would be possible and it would be beneficial to have immediate fact checking happening live during the debate, they could have a little panel on the side that explains why something a participant said was either a lie, a distortion, an exaggeration or the truth. 

For so many Americans who do not bother to educate themselves on the issues, nor the truth, this could have a dramatic effect on the outcome of a debate. 

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I also think it would be possible and it would be beneficial to have immediate fact checking happening live during the debate, they could have a little panel on the side that explains why something a participant said was either a lie, a distortion, an exaggeration or the truth. 

For so many Americans who do not bother to educate themselves on the issues, nor the truth, this could have a dramatic effect on the outcome of a debate. 

On a screen put the yearly figures for unemployment, inflation, border crossings. Be great for Trump, bad for Harris.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Harris jailed marijuana dealers.

Doing her job.

Are you soft on crime now?

not soft on crime. just showing your absurd statements as false. then watching you backtrack constantly. is quite therapeutic. 

then your usual gotcha question to deflect and avoid. you are so predictable. its sad. 

next you will tell me tupac is the greatest rapper alive. 

Edited by stoner
  • Thumbs Up 2