Musk Calls Humza Yousaf "super racist against white people. I dare that scumbag to sue me"

Social Media

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

The people's that hate on musk do so because he is one of the few more powerful than they are. Even in the USA it is true. The USA government couldn't run with out him.

The Green Giant is powerful... it's the reason that participation trophies adorn liberals bookshelves.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Personally, and as I have already posted on here, I have a low opinion of Elon Musk. I think he is childish, foolish, and although very successful in certain of his business ventures, I think he has more money than sense.

I also think that for Humza Yousaf to accuse him of face baiting is extremely funny, and deeply ironically!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, James105 said:

He called Yousaf a racist, which is an entirely accurate description.   Musk also clarified in the second part that:

"Legal discovery will show that however big a racist he’s been in public communications, he is vastly worse in private communications."

Yousaf clearly has been an even bigger racist in his private communications on X (that Musk will have access to) than he is in public.

Musk is not racist and if you are claiming he is then back it up with evidence.   

That you, given your posting history, agree with Musk calling Yousaf a racist is not at all a surprise.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

He seemed to have no problem representing the people of Gaza despite complaints - especially about him sending money.

Like I say, complain that he doesn’t talk about Pakistan then complain more when he talks about Gaza.

Some folk are only happy when they’re miserable.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png.d5d57bca82bb5036042f542e7956026e.png

A heated social media exchange between Elon Musk and Humza Yousaf has captured global attention, with the billionaire branding the former Scottish First Minister a "super racist scumbag" and daring him to take legal action. This latest escalation in their ongoing feud unfolded on X, formerly known as Twitter, a platform owned by Musk.

The feud took a sharp turn when Musk provocatively challenged Yousaf to sue him, saying, "go ahead, make my day," after reports surfaced that Yousaf was considering legal action in response to Musk's remarks. The billionaire's inflammatory comments began to surface two days earlier when he described Yousaf as a "super, super racist" and accused him of harboring disdain for white people.

These comments were in response to a speech Yousaf delivered at the Edinburgh Fringe, where he labeled Musk as "one of the most dangerous men on the planet" and accused him of attempting to ignite civil wars in Europe. Yousaf's critique of Musk was rooted in his belief that the tech magnate was using his immense wealth and influence for malevolent purposes. "He is not accountable to anybody. He has vast wealth at his fingertips, and he uses it for some of the most wicked evil I’ve seen," Yousaf remarked during the event.

image.png.5f87c29dad6d4beb01c63c0437790875.png

The origins of Musk's allegations against Yousaf date back to a speech the former SNP justice secretary gave at Holyrood during the height of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020. In that speech, Yousaf pointed out the lack of diversity among prominent figures in Scottish public life, which later became a focal point of controversy. Musk seized on this speech, repeatedly accusing Yousaf of racism, particularly towards white people. These accusations resurfaced recently, fueling the current tensions between the two figures.

image.png.c6fff57a19d2a97bf9edc8df1b17ca34.png

Yousaf, undeterred by Musk's comments, responded by sharing an article on X that discussed his potential legal action, labeling Musk a "dangerous race baiter." He emphasized that "his billions won’t stop me calling out his support for the far-right." This bold stance further intensified the dispute, with Musk agreeing with a social media user's characterization of Yousaf as a "dangerous race baiter" and reiterating his claim that Yousaf harbors racist views against white people.

Musk's inflammatory rhetoric did not stop there. He went on to directly challenge Yousaf, stating, "He’s obviously super racist against white people. I dare that scumbag to sue me. Go ahead, make my day..." This provocative language has only served to heighten the tensions between the two, with both sides refusing to back down.

Yousaf's lawyer, Aamer Anwar, weighed in on the situation, emphasizing that "free speech carries responsibility and if you break the law there are consequences." Anwar condemned Musk's comments as "completely unacceptable, untrue and inflammatory," arguing that the billionaire's remarks had effectively painted a target on Yousaf's back.

This latest clash between Musk and Yousaf follows a series of public exchanges that have grown increasingly hostile. Musk's inflammatory comments on social media have included claims that civil war is "inevitable" in the UK, which Yousaf has sharply criticized. In interviews, including one with CNN, Yousaf has accused Musk of amplifying white supremacist and far-right neo-Nazi conspiracy theories, suggesting that the tech entrepreneur is knowingly spreading false and dangerous narratives.

Despite the escalating tensions, Yousaf has consistently rejected any accusations of racism. He has pointed to his long-standing commitment to fighting hatred and bigotry in all forms, a stance he has maintained throughout his career. In the wake of Musk's initial attack last year, Yousaf's spokesman reiterated this position, stating that Yousaf had "stood firm against hatred and bigotry, of any kind."

Yousaf has also spoken openly about the racist attacks he has faced, underscoring the personal toll of his public service.

Following his 2020 speech at Holyrood, which coincided with the introduction of his hate crime laws, Police Scotland received numerous complaints against Yousaf. However, all were dismissed, with a fact-check by Reuters later revealing that the speech had been misrepresented online to suggest Yousaf had argued there were too many white people in Scotland, which was not the case.

As the feud between Musk and Yousaf continues to unfold, both figures have remained resolute in their positions. While Musk's comments have drawn widespread criticism, his platform and influence ensure that the debate will likely persist. Meanwhile, Yousaf's determination to confront Musk's rhetoric suggests that this conflict is far from over, with potential legal action looming on the horizon.

Credit: Daily Telegraph  2024-08-13

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Musk = Moron

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1