Musk Calls Humza Yousaf "super racist against white people. I dare that scumbag to sue me"

Social Media

8 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Try putting a man jnto space or have a network of low orbit satellites that provides internet to allies like Ukraine. Ukraine has no internet without starlink. Try getting an astronaut back out of space using Boeing products. Try advancing an EV future, try to understand AI. 

Try to implant chips into a human brain that help quadriplegics live a better life. Try to hide cars under city streets to make pedestrian zones in places like Miami.

Elon literally makes a chip that allows a parakyzed person to move a chess piece or control an Ipad with nothing more than over the air signals from the persons brain. 

If that's not enough Elon holds the most records in the world for the first thing done in space as a private citizen and the first things done whether it was government or not. He is a bit crazy but to question his pedigree is out there. Can i ask who you might be? Is that you Vern?

And what have these achievements got to do with "The USA government couldn't run with out him." You mean if Musk, say, never existed, the US government wouldn't be functioning? How does that work?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Musk is right, Humza was a racist, he also wanted to break up the UK, using his "power" to put the boot for all the things he doesn't like about the UK....

I remember this..........:wacko:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Musk is right, Humza was a racist, he also wanted to break up the UK, using his "power" to put the boot for all the things he doesn't like about the UK....

I remember this..........:wacko:

"The Scottish first minister , my previous job , NOW WHITE "

18 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Totally agree.

Musk is a legend. I wish he was British although Starmers stasi army might have locked him up by now if he was.

Indeed, it is very worrying what is going on in the UK presently, people being locked up for face book posts and the like!

GUoqgpuagAABqK9.jpg.249881c6ec7bd41cb8d2f5090b98af5e.jpg

Edited by Smokey and the Bandit
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2024 at 4:19 PM, stevenl said:

No question he is very smart in certain areas. But I really do think the US government could run without him.

IMO that would depend on how many US politicians are "grateful" to Musk for his financial "support".