◉ They should be made to pay – Do you agree ◉

There are the ones who deliberately head for trouble spots. There are the ones who take on hazardous ocean travel. They all expect their embassies and the taxpayer to bail them out if they get into trouble.

Many years ago, I remember an engineer where I was working who attempted to cross Bass Strait in a kayak.

Bass Strait is known for rough conditions, the weather there can change in ten minutes.

His body was never found. He left a wife and two kids.

Idiot. Selfish.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, tomgreen said:

I’m sick and tired of seeing endless videos of mindless stupid attention seeking idiots carrying out crazy stunts that lead to them to needing medical treatment . These idiots jumping off roofs into swimming pools or breaking several bones while skateboarding and not forgetting the morons inserting a firework into their backside . These halfwits who end up needing hospital treatment all in the name of seeking more views on social media , no matter what they should be made to personally pay for any medical treatment or care they receive . 

So whats your view on these mindless idiots posting endless '' please look at me ''  videos on social media .

My Mum made me stop biting my nails.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tomgreen said:

I’m sick and tired of seeing endless videos of mindless stupid attention seeking idiots carrying out crazy stunts that lead to them to needing medical treatment .

Well stop watching them then. Is it so difficult to go off and find something else to watch, see or do?

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

Looks more like all the nails fall out of his mouth rather than actually being swallowed. My mama always told me, "Don't eat with food in your mouth, and don't talk with your mouth open!"

"Don't eat with food in your mouth,"     are you sure that is what she told you?

• Agree 1

On 8/16/2024 at 8:53 AM, tomgreen said:

So whats your view on these mindless idiots posting endless '' please look at me ''  videos on social media .

They are almost as bad as the clowns who repeat the same BS on this platform! Now go and kick a sleeping dog!!!

• Agree 1

On 8/16/2024 at 8:53 AM, tomgreen said:

I’m sick and tired of seeing endless videos of mindless stupid attention seeking idiots carrying out crazy stunts that lead to them to needing medical treatment . These idiots jumping off roofs into swimming pools or breaking several bones while skateboarding and not forgetting the morons inserting a firework into their backside . These halfwits who end up needing hospital treatment all in the name of seeking more views on social media , no matter what they should be made to personally pay for any medical treatment or care they receive . 

Just scroll on. I do.