Elon Musk Extends Invitation to Kamala Harris For Interview

Social Media

On 8/17/2024 at 9:59 AM, maesariang said:

CNN asked her for an interview she declined. Musk asked her for an interview she declined. I think she is in the wrong job. If she does not like talking to people computer programming would be better for her.

She's out talking to the actual citizens of the country. I don't know why this is seen as a negative.  Oh, wait, all the GOP has is negativity. The entire campaign up to this point has been slams, insults, and threats.  Let's hear some policy, please. Start by listing the things in Project 2025 is in any way NOT a direct threat to the Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, luckymitchell said:

I don't use truth social, but I have seen photos posted various places of the so called crowd, and also no reflection in the plane.

Happy to have it explained to me.

I guess you don't trust the video from those lying liars at Fox News' Detroit Station:

Tim Walz introduces Kamala Harris at Michigan rally

https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/1497601

On 8/18/2024 at 10:06 PM, luckymitchell said:

Brainwashed .com. you despise the guy that wants to give free speech ... shows your deranged level of total nonsense posted...

"Give free speech", seriously?? FYI, free speech is not being curtailed. That's just another dog whistle to fire up the simple-mined.

He fired staff and laughed about it with King Donny. Musk only cares about Musk, not free speech or the average citizen. 

Just now, luckymitchell said:

I dont watch fox,  I am also not obsessed with Trump as you guys clearly are

Is that some sort of religious rule you've got? You take some kind of vow not to watch Fox? I offer you a link to a Fox video that shows a crowd there and you come up with a lame excuse. And then you resort to a lame accusation about people being obsessed with Trump during an election year. In other words, you've got no answer to defend Trump's lunacy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Galong said:

"Give free speech", seriously?? FYI, free speech is not being curtailed. That's just another dog whistle to fire up the simple-mined.

He fired staff and laughed about it with King Donny. Musk only cares about Musk, not free speech or the average citizen. 

You mean the wok activists, yeah they went, and that's why there is now a conservative POV allowed 

Who has musk stopped from speaking?. Don't post the same 8 point list as Will has twice.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 5:48 PM, lavender19 said:

And how did she manage that? Oh ask Willie Brown. He had a smile on his face

What a shame that you cannot answer a question that is asked, other than by poorly attempting diversion and believing in unproven allegations.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Yes its sensible for her not to speak because when she does she comes across as an absolute moron

Well, she couldn't be any worse than trump with his electric boats, sharks, emergency helicopter landings, wall building, and off this planet Covid cures. This self styled "stable genius" is an insult to the human race. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Why not listen to it yourself and form you own opinion instead of repeaating what the MSM has told you was said.

I didn't hear the bit about Bacon, must have missed that, but funnily enough i did hear a clip this morning of Harris mentioning Bacon has gone up 50%. I thought it rahter odd item to talk about. But I guess that gives it some context. So if trump says its gone up 4 or 5 times, he is exaggerating, even though he wasn't being specific, she says 50%  and gets a pass.... can you not see the difference in reporting?

When did Kamala claimed bacon has gone up 50%? Do you have a source or have you made that up?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

When did Kamala claimed bacon has gone up 50%? Do you have a source or have you made that up?

I can't remember where it was now,probably on X, I am busy now so not going to spent time looking. I will find it later.  but it was a clip from her NC speech. I am sure if you watch it you will see what is said, its regarding grocery costs. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I can't remember where it was now,probably on X, I am busy now so not going to spent time looking. I will find it later.  but it was a clip from her NC speech. I am sure if you watch it you will see what is said, its regarding grocery costs. 

I think she said it about bread (which is probably true), not about bacon. And, anyway, she did not say it to blame her opponent, while Trump made this ridiculous lie to blame his opponents.

1 hour ago, candide said:

I think she said it about bread (which is probably true), not about bacon. And, anyway, she did not say it to blame her opponent, while Trump made this ridiculous lie to blame his opponents.

I think may have even been ground beef. Regardless of the product, price of Bacon has increased too, as have all groceries. But of course when trump say something the media scrutinises it, so he said 4 or 5 times since 21, which is true, and that's under their watch. Harris said bread s beef have risen 50%, that's also under her watch. So why are you not blaming her & Biden for increased costs, but instead attacking trump because he said the truth

Edit she can't say it to blame her opponant, because its happened under her & JB

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I think may have even been ground beef. Regardless of the product, price of Bacon has increased too, as have all groceries. But of course when trump say something the media scrutinises it, so he said 4 or 5 times since 21, which is true, and that's under their watch. Harris said bread s beef have risen 50%, that's also under her watch. So why are you not blaming her & Biden for increased costs, but instead attacking trump because he said the truth

Edit she can't say it to blame her opponant, because its happened under her & JB

Bacon's price went up 18% not 400 or 500%. Trump has told a ridiculous lie (among others).

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

Do you understand that there's a difference between getting a fact wrong on the one hand and making an insane claim on the other? Such as claiming your opponents crowds or actually generated by AI.

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

You mean the wok activists, yeah they went, and that's why there is now a conservative POV allowed 

Who has musk stopped from speaking?. Don't post the same 8 point list as Will has twice.

"Wok activists"? A lot of really good food comes out of a wok. But seriously, who has the 'wok activists' stopped from speaking?  Give the victim game a rest. The conservative POV has NEVER been stifled. Fox and all of the newer far-right organizations are not being told what to say unless what they say is illegal. Let me guess, anyone should be allowed to say anything and thus slander laws are constitutionally unfair. Blatantly lying about election laws should allowed under constitutional law, right?

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand that there's a difference between getting a fact wrong on the one hand and making an insane claim on the other? Such as claiming your opponents crowds or actually generated by AI.

As I have stated I didntt hear what was actually said, The original quote from will that I was replyi g to was 'gone up 4 or 5 times'  not it's x4 or x5 of the price than in 21, I'm sure if he'd had specifically said that the MSM would be all over it.

Now you mention crowd size.....

Messenger_creation_a16db0a3-b777-49ce-9fbd-ff00f2d305e8.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Galong said:

"Wok activists"? A lot of really good food comes out of a wok. But seriously, who has the 'wok activists' stopped from speaking?  Give the victim game a rest. The conservative POV has NEVER been stifled. Fox and all of the newer far-right organizations are not being told what to say unless what they say is illegal. Let me guess, anyone should be allowed to say anything and thus slander laws are constitutionally unfair. Blatantly lying about election laws should allowed under constitutional law, right?

Social media,specifically X, not msm, I thought that was pretty obvious from the fact musks name was involved.

Twitter has rules as does all social media, if it doesn't break the rules you can say it, that is musks POV.

And yes, lots of conservative and non Democrat voices were silenced, Musk reinstated many, why do you think all the libs are screaming about it so much.

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Bacon's price went up 18% not 400 or 500%. Trump has told a ridiculous lie (among others).

Did he actually give specific figures? Not in the quote I replied to.

if house prices increase 3 or 4 times in a year do you think that means 300 or 400%?

• Like 1

Did he actually give specific figures? Not in the quote I replied to.

if house prices increase 3 or 4 times in a year do you think that means 300 or 400%?

You are right. He said the price of bacon is up five times, so it's only 400%, not 500%! 😁

5 minutes ago, candide said:

You are right. He said the price of bacon is up five times, so it's only 400%, not 500%! 😁

I have heard the saying "what's that got to do with the price of bacon" never thought i'd be drawn I to a conversation about it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Why not listen to it yourself and form you own opinion instead of repeaating what the MSM has told you was said.

I didn't hear the bit about Bacon, must have missed that, but funnily enough i did hear a clip this morning of Harris mentioning Bacon has gone up 50%. I thought it rahter odd item to talk about. But I guess that gives it some context. So if trump says its gone up 4 or 5 times, he is exaggerating, even though he wasn't being specific, she says 50%  and gets a pass.... can you not see the difference in reporting?

I have heard the saying "what's that got to do with the price of bacon" never thought i'd be drawn I to a conversation about it. 

You've not been "drawn" into it. It's you who picked up this issue among a list of Trump's lies, in an attempt to downplay the fact that Trump is continuously telling blatant ridiculous lies.

4 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

As I have stated I didntt hear what was actually said, The original quote from will that I was replyi g to was 'gone up 4 or 5 times'  not it's x4 or x5 of the price than in 21, I'm sure if he'd had specifically said that the MSM would be all over it.

Now you mention crowd size.....

Messenger_creation_a16db0a3-b777-49ce-9fbd-ff00f2d305e8.jpeg

Given that his lunatic comment about the crowd greeting Harris was actually a fake created by AI   posted as "truth" by Trump himself on Truth Social, I don't understand how hearing, as opposed to reading, is relevant to the issue.  Or how allegedly getting a fact wrong about the price of bacon, is in the same league as Trump's delusional and paranoid thinking.