JD Vance is one of the least popular vice-presidential picks this century

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Also, remember Spiro Agnew, forced to resign for corruption/tax evasion after he and Nixon had achieved one of the largest ever majorities in a USA election campaign.

BTW, my UK bookmakers now offering odds on a Harris victory come November. A truly remarkable turnaround.

Spiro Agnew was not an unpopular VP candidate. First off, his track record was Maryland liberal.

And he was the first candidate to attack the media. It was a novelty then.

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You will remember then that covid started in China. Have you ever been to China?

Trump reacted poorly to COVID, resulting in large numbers of deaths in 2020. Trump claimed that COVID would go away Real Soon Now.

I was in China last week. Why do you ask?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Trump reacted poorly to COVID, resulting in large numbers of deaths in 2020. Trump claimed that COVID would go away Real Soon Now.

I was in China last week. Why do you ask?

So you recently supported the economy and nation that ruined the world for over 2 years.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:
5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

The only poll that matters is in November.

That's what losers say.

i mean i'm pretty sure you have said almost those exact words here many times about the polls. 

who are you kidding. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

i mean i'm pretty sure you have said almost those exact words here many times about the polls. 

who are you kidding. 

My position on polls has been consistent: early polls have little predictive value. As the election nears, polls become more accurate.

We are now 80 days out.

When polls are useful, losers whine about "the only poll that matters is the election". Probably 90% of candidates who say that lose the election.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My position on polls has been consistent: early polls have little predictive value. As the election nears, polls become more accurate.

We are now 80 days out.

When polls are useful, losers whine about "the only poll that matters is the election". Probably 90% of candidates who say that lose the election.

oh ok. i like your dance moves. 

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

We are now 80 days out.

80 days is almost 3 months. No debates yet and a week is a long time in politics. When Harris finally sits down with CNN or somebody to talk the polls will start to matter.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

When you poll lower than Sarah Palin you know you are upto your neck in the brown, smelly stuff.......

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-17 at 11.41.37.jpeg

49% of registered voters have a negative view of Vice President Kamala Harris, compared to 32% with a positive view, per a new NBC News poll.

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/26/kamala-harris-poll-2024-election-biden

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, blazes said:

This thread is utterly moronic.  It's not unusual on AN to come across kindergarden minds, but this surely is a new low.

Then welcome aboard...........:clap2:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

How come.........?  🤔

I've seen reports that biden and the snr. dems ignored her, gave her little to do. And at that level it would be expected that she follow instructions.

Just now, scorecard said:

I've seen reports that biden and the snr. dems ignored her, gave her little to do. And at that level it would be expected that she follow instructions.

Aaah, post them here......😉

11 hours ago, maesariang said:

You don't sound like a winner. You flew to China to support a communist regime that knowlingly spread covid worldwide.

To call China a communist regime would suggest that you have no recent knowledge or understanding about China or Xie Xingping or more likely you get your news from Western MSM - the same Western MSM that gave us all the fake news about Covid 19 causing Western and leaders worldwide to become completely unhinged imposing draconian, unscientific measures on their citizens rather than let the first two iterations of the virus take their natural course such that the 3rd or 4th iterations would drastically reduce their potency as the SARS virus did in 2002/3.

What a much better  world we would be living in today, much as if the Democrats hadn’t rigged the last election result and Biden then couldn’t have moved us seconds from midnight on the Doomsday Clock. 

21 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Vance is a far better orator than Harris though. She's not been blessed with a dulcet voice.

As the most anti-Ukraine and most pro Russia U.S.senator (for his five minute career there) somehow I'm not surprised at your defense of him.

4 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

To call China a communist regime would suggest that you have no recent knowledge or understanding about China or Xie Xingping or more likely you get your news from Western MSM - the same Western MSM that gave us all the fake news about Covid 19 causing Western and leaders worldwide to become completely unhinged imposing draconian, unscientific measures on their citizens rather than let the first two iterations of the virus take their natural course such that the 3rd or 4th iterations would drastically reduce their potency as the SARS virus did in 2002/3.

What a much better  world we would be living in today, much as if the Democrats hadn’t rigged the last election result and Biden then couldn’t have moved us seconds from midnight on the Doomsday Clock. 

More fascist.