Paetongtarn Shinawatra’s Husband, Pitaka Suksawat: A Closer Look

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Currently, Pitaka serves as Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Rende Development Co., Ltd., where he oversees investment operations in both domestic and international markets.

Nice to have a Father-in-law who knows the best way to invest money init. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Hunz Kittisak said:

If your father is poor it's not your fault, but if your father-in-law is poor it's completely your fault

Spot on.....always told my girls.....make sure you marry for money, not for love.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Pitaka serves as Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Rende Development Co., Ltd., where he oversees investment operations in both domestic and international markets.

Paetongtarn has invested in 15 companies with a combined value of over 8.4 billion baht.

A peek into new PM’s 8.4 billion baht business ventures

Her investments are categorised as follows:

1. Real estate and property development (total investment 7.47 billion baht)

SC Asset Corporation: 2.89 billion
Rende Development: 922 million
PT Corporation: 914 million
BBD Development: 911 million
OAI Management: 800 million
SCK Estate: 549 million
SC Office Plaza: 418 million
SC Office Park: 70 million

... and some other minor millions stuff....

source: The Nation

She and her husband will have to transfer all their shares in all companies to a "blind trustee", who will manage these assets on their behalf. I wonder if Rende Development Co., Ltd. could possibly assist with that...

maybe I should buy some Rende shares myself... 

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Or do they, as many Thai parents do, leave the kids with Grandma & Grandad?

Yes some do that but it's mostly folks who are poor and need 2 incomes a distance from home to survive.

• Like 1

oh...then we just have to wait for the next episode when an elite formed higher court, and the opposition push for an investigation of investments made by the spouse connected to the government and the prime minister will be considered biased with prior knowledge and insight into the state's investments that the spouse then bought shares in.....🤫

• Confused 2

On 8/17/2024 at 8:32 AM, webfact said:

The pair’s emerging influence within Thailand’s socio-political and economic spheres is particularly

doubtable. Paetongtarn’s rise to premiership casts a spotlight on their united vision for the future, blending political strategies to reach strong investment return for themselves , embodied by Pitaka.

I edited a little ...

Nice couple of Hi-So elite members , who will fill their own pockets before caring about the welfare of normal thai people . As usual ...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1