I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

You never lived there, you are making things up. 

I visited America many times when I was working, attending conferences and visiting companies aligned with the one I worked for. Technical exchanges.

There were lots of things in America I found impressive. I think logistical ability comes out on top.

Anyone who has flown in and out of O'Hare, Los Angeles or New York knows what I mean.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

The US is not run by one person.

The people in charge will do whatever they want, irrespective of your vote. 

So what you see on TV is just mind games. 

Trump is mostly a bad B-movie slash horror actor. 

You vote with what you spend your time, attention, and money on. 

Turn off the news. 

I turned off the news years ago. Never watch live news. Just an email news blast that I quickly scan once a day.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Hate him. No, he is a joke. I first learned about him in the funny papers more than 20 years ago. Yes, even then he was a guy to laugh about. The newspaper strip Doonesbury lampooned often.  They put out a "30 Years of Trump" book.

In Gray Larsen's words. (toward the bottom)

https://www.amazon.com/Yuge-30-Years-Doonesbury-Trump/dp/1449481337?asin=1449481337&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

For example?

I now LOVE Trump.

Flip-flop.

I am starting to think there are people who will vote for Trump for the same reason they like watching train wrecks.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Very true. I was brought up in a world where one never abused women, one was polite to others, one never cheated in sport, or cheated anyone else. Hard work would reap rewards.

You judged people by what they did, not the color of their skin or the shape of their eyes.

Now, it seems to me I am living in an inverted world.

Yes you are. I have never been anywhere like this.  For perspective I was a street cop in Los Angeles for over 20 years so I saw the worst of the worst on a frequent basis. On the otherhand I have seen  moments of poltieness and in some rare case acts of uncoditional kindness. Those moments are rare amongsts those in the human race.   Whatever one may think of Donald Trump there are moments where he seems to express thoughts that many hide inside.  I have never met a human being who is completely objective and without prejudice. Maybe this why there are no living saints. 

This election may come down to what is the lessor of two evils.  Not excited or enthusiastic about either candidates but somebody has to win.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Baby murderers.

Are you okay?

Im fine, I dont support late term abortions, how about you?

How about taking a child away from his or her parents if the parents refuse to countenance a mastectomy or genital mutilation of say...a 16 year old. You support that, right?

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Is abortion the only talking point that liberals have? The country is literally falling apart under democratic leadership. Who the <deleted> cares about abortion when the cost of living is too high?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Is abortion the only talking point that liberals have? The country is literally falling apart under democratic leadership. Who the <deleted> cares about abortion when the cost of living is too high?

Thats all that the Kamala TV ads are about. Folks cheering abortion.

All over Fox News too. Great ad buy hahahahaha

17 hours ago, mokwit said:

That's the Left, isn't it?, pent up internal hatred and vitriol which they have to find an excuse for - usually by hating "fascists".

Trump just told his supporters that Harris is a communist and a fascist, all at the same time. Yeah, sure, all in one. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Trump is not really the problem. He is just a rich idiot. 

But why would anybody vote for a serial liar loudmouth like that? 

My only conclusion, as a non-American, looking from far away, is that they think he represents them, he is one of them. They are all serial liar loudmouth - or at least they would like to be just like Trump.

Good luck I am far away from that country with so many idiots out there - and many of them have guns.

P.S.: And that doesn't mean I am a fan of the DEMs and their leaders. At least most of them don't behave like a 2nd hand car dealer.

They just give 25% inflation.

6 minutes ago, maesariang said:

They just give 25% inflation.

Who is "they"?

And even if "they" did that, is that a reason to vote for a serial liar loudmouth?

Don't they have any competent, intelligent, honest politicians over there? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who is "they"?

And even if "they" did that, is that a reason to vote for a serial liar loudmouth?

Don't they have any competent, intelligent, honest politicians over there? 

Ron Paul. But trump is the best option we have now

• Haha 1