I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

13 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Whatever Clinton did Bush had 8 years to fix. 8 years Susan. That's a long time. 

Bush trashed the economy and started two major wars. He was a moron that only looks reasonable in comparison to the marginally literate Trump.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Bush trashed the economy and started two major wars. He was a moron that only looks reasonable in comparison to the marginally literate Trump.

Trump was the best in 40 years. That is what the data says. Bush was terrible. Harris is terrible.

• Sad 1

Nearly all these comments are directed at Trump as a person and not at his policies!  Wonder why that is?  Personally and morally repugnant behaviora re rightly excoriated, but how about JFK's affairs while IN  the White House" and Clinton's also?  Selective outrage? Short-term memories"  Or a sign of the times (media influence)? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Because the Boris plan worked so well before.

Boris is not running. All these emotion driven comments. Nothing to do with the failures of Harris. 3.5 years achieved nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Trump was the best in 40 years. That is what the data says. Bush was terrible. Harris is terrible.

Harris has never been a President, Dolf, and what data are you referring too, Big Mac sales......?.....🤔

• Like 2

1 minute ago, udontomi said:

Nearly all these comments are directed at Trump as a person and not at his policies!  Wonder why that is?  Personally and morally repugnant behaviora re rightly excoriated, but how about JFK's affairs while IN  the White House" and Clinton's also?  Selective outrage? Short-term memories"  Or a sign of the times (media influence)? 

A tool is a tool..........🤗

5 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Yeah, and Obama let Putin invade Crimea for giving him space leading up to the election. 

Joe Biden is the greatest President in history, at least until Kamala is elected! 

Trump is a weirdo the started the wars going on now, and is responsible for every bad thing imaginable!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!! MORE FREE STUFF!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

I dont read any of it, just go off of my experiences.

Interesting... how have you formed your opinions on transexuals?  Is there something that you haven't mentioned?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gamb00ler said:

Interesting... how have you formed your opinions on transexuals?  Is there something that you haven't mentioned?

Do you support puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery for minors against the will of the parents? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Trump policies are moderate. No wars. No trans kids. Harris is weird.

Does Donny's new bezzy, Musc, know there are to be no trans kids?

• Thumbs Up 1

Most of the people who profess to hate Donald Trump don't know him and have never met him. It was the same in my own country with Margaret Thatcher. I can fully understand someone profoundly disliking the policies of prominent people, but I find loathing them rather odd.

• Haha 1

It really is not nice to say you hate someone and then try to prove it. Hate is such an ugly word and I guess that is why they have hate crime laws. But I understand that most liberals have Trump on their minds and living in their heads. Learn to love the Trump and you will feel much better

Trump living in your head.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thingamabob said:

Most of the people who profess to hate Donald Trump don't know him and have never met him. It was the same in my own country with Margaret Thatcher. I can fully understand someone profoundly disliking the policies of prominent people, but I find loathing them rather odd.

In Trumps case, we can all watch his court cases, his begging for money, his future court cases...

So, your Margaret Thatcher is a bit out of place here, though Angela Rayner is a different matter.....:unsure:

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Keep Right said:

It really is not nice to say you hate someone and then try to prove it. Hate is such an ugly word and I guess that is why they have hate crime laws. But I understand that most liberals have Trump on their minds and living in their heads. Learn to love the Trump and you will feel much better

Trump living in your head.jpg

Those teeth are photoshopped.....😂

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You are making my day a veritable joy now .....good one.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you support puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery for minors against the will of the parents? 

Don't you mean children's genital mutilation?