I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Here's another example of how Trump is shooting himself in the foot daily. I think sometimes if he just stayed home he would have a better chance of winning this election, but every time he opens his mouth he seems to cause self harm. Granted, some women may simply prefer a woman as President. But, this is a very good example that his continued attacks on Harris's appearance seems to be really putting off women voters. They outnumber male voters, so beware when you insult them, Don. As you may forget from time to time, as senility sets in, you are a candidate. Take a look at the numbers. 

IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240819-WA0001.jpg

where is Biden?, everyone seems to have forgotten him even though he is still the POTUS? 

it all seems a bit bizarre because apparently he was the most popular POTUS ever, yet, nobody seems to care, he's irrelevant, certainly to the guys here. 81 million voters and not a peep!!

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, California is the 5th largest economy in the world, and everything is great there for the rich, but for the poor, not so much: 

In early 2023, 31.1% of residents were poor or near poor (with resources up to one and a half times the CPM poverty line), up from 28.7% in fall 2021.

Every January, the federal government conducts a “point-in-time” (PIT) count of the nation’s homeless population on a single night; this count is imperfect, but it is one of the few measures of sheltered and unsheltered homelessness. The 2023 PIT count released in December estimated that more than 180,000 people were experiencing homelessness in our state—up 6% from the previous count.

Home - Public Policy Institute of California (ppic.org)

It's well known red states are the poorest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Flip-flop.

I am starting to think there are people who will vote for Trump for the same reason they like watching train wrecks.

I see nothing wrong in such voting motivations.

In my case, I am just voting against the Salad Woman, and her utter ignorance about science, electricity, and so much more.  She is not suitable to be running a country in a modern age.  Ben Franklin knew more about electricity, than she, hundreds of years ago.  The woman is a complete imbecile when it comes to substantive knowledge about almost anything.

Totally ridiculous. I am not voting for Trump but totally against Harris.

2 minutes ago, TedG said:

How would you measure that? 

He's just a no-nothing regurgitator. Do not expect any real discussion from him. He does not even read the stuff he links to. 

17 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

where is Biden?, everyone seems to have forgotten him even though he is still the POTUS? 

it all seems a bit bizarre because apparently he was the most popular POTUS ever, yet, nobody seems to care, he's irrelevant, certainly to the guys here. 81 million voters and not a peep!!

All an act. All actors for big pharm and black rock.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

so, you accept all politicians lie, but it only bothers you if its Trump?

Yes, that’s the imbedded trigger mechanism that was programmed into the minds during the media hypnotic gaze. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you made up the part about Trump, as usual. 

Did it bother you when Biden lied about there not being a vaccine before he took office? 

Was that misinformation? 

You must like being proven wrong. You really need a better source for your information

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Lived in California for years. Fantastic state if you like the outdoors

I was born there and lived there off and on for thirty years. It ain't what it used to be. 

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

He's just a no-nothing regurgitator. Do not expect any real discussion from him. He does not even read the stuff he links to. 

I read everything before posting. One reason I know the facts, not alternative ones like you do.

Just now, Roo Island said:

You must like being proven wrong. You really need a better source for your information

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

"Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles..." so nothing he said, got it. 

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so, you accept all politicians lie, but it only bothers you if its Trump?

Everyone lies. But Trump is the king of liars. Has been for decades. The biggest problem is how his cult members actually believe him. Boggles my mind

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TedG said:

Using the supplemental poverty rate which accounts for cost of living.  The great blue state of CA has the most poverty in the nation.  

Democrats represent the elites. They don't care for the poor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everyone lies. But Trump is the king of liars. Has been for decades. The biggest problem is how his cult members actually believe him. Boggles my mind

Obviously you have no idea about economics. Why you support Harris the wrecker.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles..." so nothing he said, got it. 

Typical. Just disregard anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

• Thanks 1

What lie do you think Trump is telling that people believe? 

Do you believe Harris wants to close the border? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Typical. Just disregard anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

There was no quote from Trump spreading misinformation in the article, so your claim is false, and the article does not support it.