One MORE Sunday has now passed us by: Hallelujah (Elijah)

McGill is one of the greatest schools you might ever see.

THANK the Gods that we have, together, passed another Sunday, without too many of us dying.

Snyder was the best.

Would you not wish that he were back, again amongst us?

How many more Sundays do you think you will be around to witness, anyway?

I am so happy to be in Chiang Mai, now...

I am LUCKY.

So...

Never complain about ANYTHING...

Regards,

Gamma

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, stoner said:

and start my life a new......

Amazing...

One Sunday Morning... Lord, Lord, Lord....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

How many more Sundays do you think you will be around to witness, anyway?

Many are in denial of death 

You even see it on here some person in their late 70's  posting that they are going to buy a house in Thailand and save this amount of money etc etc

Please be a realist 

Many of you have less Sundays to witness 

Edited by georgegeorgia

I really have no idea, but I am counting the remainder of my life in months, not years, as it gives me some perspective. Certainly more perspective than years. If someone asks me how much longer do you think you have, I say well I'll be very grateful if I have another 250 months. Thinking like that allows me to really get a sense of just how short time is, and just how valuable time is, and it really provides a sense of urgency, and the realization that my remaining time cannot be wasted. 

On the topic of Sundays, I've always loved Sundays, when I used to work it always represented a day off, and now that I'm semi-retired it still represents a day when I can justify doing next to nothing, which is quite a joy. Sundays are gorgeous days! 

• Thanks 1

At this time in my life, no one day of the week for me is special for any reason. I wake up in the morning recognising I still have everything I started out with and content with that realisation.

Then I go straight to AN to read about how everybody else is feeling.

I have no idea when I will leave this place. I do know that when that time comes, i will end up somewhere very similar to that immediately prior to my conception!

When I was born, I was one day closer to dying; at nearly 80,  that situation is still the same!

• Thumbs Up 2

Bodily we start to die from around our mid-twenties, if not sooner. Personally I started to be grateful for another day of life aged around sixty, after forty years of both hard work and hard partying.  Now eighty- three, and my gratitude for another day of life is stronger still. No idea how long I will last, but so far so good. Leading a quieter life these days...

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Bodily we start to die from around our mid-twenties, if not sooner. Personally I started to be grateful for another day of life aged around sixty, after forty years of both hard work and hard partying.  Now eighty- three, and my gratitude for another day of life is stronger still. No idea how long I will last, but so far so good. Leading a quieter life these days...

Bodily we start to die from around our mid-twenties

That is when I started to live!

13 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Many are in denial of death 

You even see it on here some person in their late 70's  posting that they are going to buy a house in Thailand and save this amount of money etc etc

Please be a realist 

Many of you have less Sundays to witness 

Yep, 77 and buying a house on contract (yes, Wife’s name) knowing full well I most likely not live the full 15 years to house paid off. But then, enjoying being present in the moment as is taught …

13 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Yep, 77 and buying a house on contract (yes, Wife’s name) knowing full well I most likely not live the full 15 years to house paid off. But then, enjoying being present in the moment as is taught …

Thanks wwest ...you Sir are a realist 👍