Trump Is A Soft Target And Easy To Beat. Donny Will Lose Bigly Based On His Age Alone.

RSD1

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

We wonder why you missed out on Trumps normal way of exaggeration.

Go ahead and Just google it as it is truly Deplorable.

I just looked it up, and it can be spelt Bigly or BigLie, which probably suits Mr T better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

But you believe the World's biggest liar , how do you know Trump the cult leader is lying ?, his mouth is moving .... 

regards worgeordie

I take it cult is a typo?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Joseph Smith got his 'facts' about mormanism from a hat, Mohammed from a goat.

Where did you get yours? FUX NEWS?

I believe that Mohammed received revelations from an angel, not a goat.

• Like 1

After Trump loses, a lot of people will claim they knew he was going to lose. I am sure that some of the Basement Dwellers here will tell us they knew Trump couldn't win.

But only @Yellowtail has predicted a Trump loss.

My opinion is that it's going to be an 8 to 10 point loss by Trump, barring a Black Swan event.

Any other Trumpers here willing to state today that Trump will lose?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Trump said yesterday:

"You can't even cross the street to buy bread without getting raped, shot, and killed".

Rainman:

What say you?

Move to Thailand and only cross the street to buy Khao Tom? Never bread, man, never bread.

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I believe that Mohammed received revelations from an angel, not a goat.

I believe that he got no  revelation at, but has duped billions of people into believing he did.

Such is the way of 'belief', the basis of all religion:

Not worth the wind it's printed on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

After Trump loses, a lot of people will claim they knew he was going to lose. I am sure that some of the Basement Dwellers here will tell us they knew Trump couldn't win.

But only @Yellowtail has predicted a Trump loss.

My opinion is that it's going to be an 8 to 10 point loss by Trump, barring a Black Swan event.

Any other Trumpers here willing to state today that Trump will lose?

I recall @EVENKEEL has also spilled the beans that he also believe Trump will lose with so much baggage.

More to follow after Harris speaks. 

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 2

On 8/20/2024 at 2:06 PM, bob smith said:

...and your reputation on this forum would appear to be nonexistent!

first time i've heard of you..

(...and btw, my current AN reputation stands at 15.8k whilst yours is a pitiful 5.2k.. Bet you wish you would have kept your gob shut now, eh big boy)..

bob.

99% of his posts are anti Trump.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I recall @EVENKEEL has also spilled the beans that he also believe Trump will lose with so much baggage.

More to follow after Harris speaks. 

Harris speaking is like listening to fingers on an old chalk board. The tone is awful.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, maesariang said:

Harris speaking is like listening to fingers on an old chalk board. The tone is awful.

And yet people (sorry sheeple) are lapping it up everything at the DNC......go Stevie Wonder.

image.png.3a9c9212fb0b62659f7694e782eb9d01.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2024 at 6:48 PM, Golden Brown said:

You anti Trumpers don't see it and never will, a bit like the looney left party in the UK.   You had the most secure border ever when Trump was president.   Now you have open borders, just like the UK, with millions and millions of illegal un knowns in your country, living off you idiots, rent free, electric free, hospital free, and being paid too, all under the most extreme border Zsar Harris.  Many American people have been violently assaulted, sexually and murdered by illegals, even children and if you are happy with this and many here see m to be, then vote for the extreme leftie Harris.   Your schools are teaching children about sex and other transgender matters and allowing men (who claim to be women) to use women's toilets, how absurd and dangerous is that, again vote for the leftie Harris.   Harris hasn't a clue about how business works and wants to implement additional taxes.   All the liberal leftie cities in the USA and elsewhere have horrendous crime numbers with minimal effort being done to eradicate the problems, and many businesses now moving out of these cities.   Again vote for clueless Harris and ultimately, like the UK you will turn into a third world country.   Then and only then you may wake up and smell the coffee, but many of you will still be blind to the issues.   Well have a great life with that and don't go home crying to mommy.

The stench of "Fox" is wafting from this post.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1