What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend in Thailand?

When home, just chillin' ...

... live few kms from surf, so a few nice spot to chill at.  Whether very local, sitting along seawall, or at swimmer's beach food court area, or a restaurant or coffee shop, somewhere in between Hua Hin & Ban Krut, in the hills or surfside..  Usually don't overnight locally, unless an event in Hua Hin, which TBH, haven't done in a long time.

... if O&A, pretty much same thing, chill at restaurant or coffee shop with a view.  Usually have  bungalow or a room with a view.  Attend an event or festival if one is on.

... Sept 14, have 'Water Jousting' coming up at a Pranburi marina.  Will overnight for that, and hopefully good for chuckle and a few snaps.  Can it get any more exciting :coffee1:

image.png.60727b08f890a79c01043357e2dc0de8.png

I enjoy a simple life.

Few mates around for a swim in the pool followed by some steaks on the BBQ then get into the scotch playing texas holdem.

the perfect satdy arvo.

Edited by Ralf001

When I was working we’d come to Bangkok almost every weekend and stay at a hotel. Check in Friday night, check out Sunday afternoon. 

Swim, go the movies, bowling now and then, skating. 

I don’t notice the weekends anymore 

Home monday or saturday same same, things needs to be done.

On a weekend trip, a nice hotel, swimmingpool and a restaurant with international food. 

In Bangkok Mariot and Goji restaurant, or Hilton and Kai New Zealand restaurant is preferable 

I get in onceish a month. I do the following:

Hotel Buffet

Swimming Pool

Hamburger at Nana Burger

Thermae Freelancer

Nana Gogo girl

Random grams of weed

Ramdom hardbody

Pizza Pala Romana

Im thinking of a nightclub next visit and need a computer fixed too. Abd some chicken from Somtam Jayso

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1

Just now, bob smith said:

...I wouldn't touch you with a 10ft pole!

you can help yourself.

bob.

Well, alright Bobby boy. See you Friday at Soi 6/1, usual time?

Me being retired...everyday is a weekend

Traveling around Thailand hitting and hiking National Parks/Wildlife Refuges and areas photographing wildlife...birds, bugs, snakes...pretty much all flora and fauna. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, MichaelJackson said:

I usually enjoy exploring the night markets in Bangkok, which have such a great vibe. Or, I love going for a long drive towards Bang Saen Beach for relaxation.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Usually i like to go to a different province. Last weekend it was Ratchaburi.

As a kid, I liked to watch hill climbs or trials, where a motorcyclist tries to scramble up steep inclines without putting a foot down. I have never seen it in Thailand. If anyone knows where to see it let me know.

7 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Me being retired...everyday is a weekend

Traveling around Thailand hitting and hiking National Parks/Wildlife Refuges and areas photographing wildlife...birds, bugs, snakes...pretty much all flora and fauna. 

Beautifully said 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Yeah baby. Let me know when it's "reach around" happy hour. 🍻 

Absolutely disgusting some of your posts RSD1 or whatever your ridiculous posting name is 

I really don't enjoy your posts on homophobia,I have had to report them I'm sorry I was totally disgusted and traumatic when you mentioned sexual genders , we must not have or mention sexual positions because many same sex relationship could be based on a non sexual partner.

Oh please we need some if the posters in here to do online respect and tolerance re-education before posting please 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1