Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I reguard my employees as employees, if they aren't happy with me as their employer, they are free to seek employment elsewhere.

As to their pleasure, not relevant while they are working, best they wait until they're off duty.

Quality, I would never hire less than an '8' (unless horribly drunk).

Come to think of it, I never had any orgasms while I was at work either, I suspect it would have been a sacking offence, your workplace must have been very different to mine.

I don't believe that you have ever been with an '8'. Paid or not paid. Unless you are scoring out of 20. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'd class your misses as a 6 using my same scoring system.

Still, at least two points over yours and that was not my 'missus', but simply a Russian girl I met in Thailand. Didn't have to pay to be with her either. We are still in contact, she wants to come on a visit.

You have not ever been with an '8', especially if you scored the Russian girl as a '6'. The pictures you posted of your wife keep changing 😊 At one point she was dressed in Indian clothing. You are a bit dodgy mate.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Still, at least two points over yours and that was not my 'missus', but simply a Russian girl I met in Thailand. Didn't have to pay to be with her either. We are still in contact, she wants to come on a visit.

You have not ever been with an '8', especially if you scored the Russian girl as a '6'. The pictures you posted of your wife keep changing 😊 At one point she was dressed in Indian clothing. You are a bit dodgy mate.

I would score BMT's wife pretty high, although the photo I saw was from some time ago. Very curvy.

IIRC he has said she is more like a German hausfrau now.

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I would score BMT's wife pretty high, although the photo I saw was from some time ago. Very curvy.

If you stay with them long enough they all get to look like that.

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you stay with them long enough they all get to look like that.

I have been with my GF for more than ten years. I'd say she has aged very well.

She does work hard at keeping fit. Ten years ago, she was 41 kg. She's 42 kg now.

• Sad 3

42 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He's trying to convince me otherwise. 😊

On 8/20/2024 at 1:58 AM, SoCal1990 said:

First off, why is it anyone's right or business to say something condescending about another person's lifestyle, especially someone else whom they personally know nothing about? 

I find the whole topic creepy as <deleted>. 

Not the morality, but the need to proudly shout from the rooftops and seek validation.

Live your life, but shut up and fek off

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2024 at 7:10 AM, Hummin said:

It is a dirty business involving ignorant and shallow people where many have a damaged view on women, treating them as goods they can do whatever they want and say whatever they sant.

Isn't that what many people with the behaviours you attribute to people who prefer ST do in their marriage? Marry so they can treat their wife like slaves, do what they want with them when they want it? Sometimes the people who protest too much...... 

On 8/20/2024 at 3:02 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

The forum should be called 'grumpy old man's forum'. 

If you are a high achiever and post anything positive about Thailand expect to be attacked by a bitter old man sitting behind his keyboard with a negative reply.

I seldom post a thread on AN, only a few times a year but the results are always the same, hostility and hate in the comments. 

It's best to avoid posting on the grumpy old man's forum unless you have something nasty to say about Thailand. 

I've never been a complainer, the only thing I've ever moaned about on AN forums are some of foreigners, saying the only bad thing about Thailand is some of the foreigners. 

Nonsense, it used to be called Thai visa.com and it was great for visa questions even for younger people.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, suspectdevice said:

Isn't that what many people with the behaviours you attribute to people who prefer ST do in their marriage? Marry so they can treat their wife like slaves, do what they want with them when they want it? Sometimes the people who protest too much...... 

Ai, I'm sure some low life finds that convenient, but hopefully most people have some dignity and respect for other people and care for those they marry or choose to live together with. 

Bad people is still bad people

• Like 1

On 8/22/2024 at 8:07 AM, Cameroni said:

But does this system, this structure, where we pay women for sex, does it not reinforce this whole edifice where women extract money from men?

It's 2024, why should men be exploited for money, just because they crave company, sex or female warmth? Surely this is worst for us, men?

Your whole argument of "women extracting money from men is bad" is overly simplistic. 

Keep in mind it was common in many cultures around the world until recently that women didn't work while men worked and paid for everything.

The women took care of family while the man worked.

• Confused 2

On 8/22/2024 at 8:05 AM, Lacessit said:

I am agnostic when it comes to the concept of love. Certainly there is a lot of affection between myself and my GF. I do get a lot more out of the relationship than just sex.

To me, love would be when one could not stand to be apart from their other half for more than a couple of minutes. I like my own time, as well as being with her.

Having sex and making love are the same, pleasant friction for both, and if the timing is right, an orgasm for both, consecutively or concurrently.

IMO we are fed love as a belief system, just like we are fed religion. YMMV.

Good post.

We probably should stop using the word "love" altogether.

Over-used and too abstract to mean anything. 

Intimacy, companionship - those are more practical words. And you don't get it with one nighters. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Your whole argument of "women extracting money from men is bad" is overly simplistic. 

Keep in mind it was common in many cultures around the world until recently that women didn't work while men worked and paid for everything.

The women took care of family while the man worked.

If most of the men posting here were not able to pay for sex, they would not have any female companionship at all. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

Yes I am starting to think that renting a woman is better than long term owning one.

The moment they stop wearing the nice clothes replace them.  If the phone is in their hand too often.  Replace them.  You get home from work and they complain.  Get the go bag and leave.

Own? You mean they are your property? 

I don't need to claim ownership. 

If you want to own one and to curtail it's freedom, then you have to deal with the consequences of that. I deliberately wrote that sentence objectively.

If you love someone, set them free.

I

On 8/20/2024 at 4:58 AM, SoCal1990 said:

Whenever I see a post from somebody (here on AN) talking about going short-time, or taking part in the nightlife in Thailand there will inevitably be some other posters on here who will then comment something to the effect of "sad" or "shallow", but I never understood why. So let's unpack this. 

First off, why is it anyone's right or business to say something condescending about another person's lifestyle, especially someone else whom they personally know nothing about? 

Next, what is actually sad or shallow about it? Some men simply may not want to share their life with a partner full-time, but they also don't want to be forced to be celibate. So short-time works really well for them. Nothing wrong with that.

Then are there any real moral issues? No. Are they helping to put some much needed money into the lower end of the local economy? Yes. 

So somebody explain to me how it's sad or shallow. And furthermore, explain to me how it isn't the perfect thing for someone who still has biological needs and/or carnal desires, but feels happier being alone. 

I suspect many of the posters making these condescending comments are ones who are in longtime monogamous relationships, and who can't envision or understand how someone else could possibly live a happy life in any other way. 

But truth be told, the guy living the short-time lifestyle might be a lot happier than the guy judging him and who feels stuck in a married position. And perhaps it's the guy who is not living the short-time lifestyle who is actually the one who's feeling sad. 

Excellent post socal

agree it’s the suckers who ended up marrying a Thai bar girl (whore) that are the sad ones.. they got played like a fiddle and are now stuck with one parasite leeching off them for the rest of there life and turning down plenty of other women and fun times readily available, they are mad and upset with themselves and project it onto the others who are doing it right and having all the fun and women 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Excellent post socal

agree it’s the suckers who ended up marrying a Thai bar girl (whore) that are the sad ones.. they got played like a fiddle and are now stuck with one parasite leeching off them for the rest of there life and turning down plenty of other women and fun times readily available, they are mad and upset with themselves and project it onto the others who are doing it right and having all the fun and women 

Alright Conan The Barbarian, Mekmong MICK, etc. Go have a think first about your own identity crisis with all of your various troll accounts and then get back to me once you realize how lost you are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RSD1 said:

You are very confused. Go have a lie down and catch your breath. 

How are you doing? Did you get around to having that lie down you were thinking about earlier? Feel better now?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, NowNow said:

If most of the men posting here were not able to pay for sex, they would not have any female companionship at all. 

do you know how much marriage costs?

especially in a western country?

no one is getting hitched up without financial obligations. 

• Like 1