Teenager Stabs Foreign Man in Road Rage Incident Near Pattaya

Georgealbert

As if f+++ing their women was not enough, some foreigners try to win against local men in every kind of petty dispute. First- why the h+++ do you need it? Second, chances of success are quite low, so better not to try.

• Confused 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Shortly after, the assailant's friends arrived on motorcycles, armed with wooden sticks. Fortunately, authorities arrived on the scene in time, causing the group to disperse and flee in different directions.

The police need to be looking for all of these friends as well. Surely, if the police had not arrived fast enough this man would be dead. 

• Agree 2

Polish man doesn't understand Thai customs, traditions, behavior or psychology

Heated Argument with teenager speaks volumes.  Why escalate a situation

Tell them your sorry , you are still learning and will do better next time.

Just watched Thai drivers license video.  Most of it was drive slower, more careful, be kind, courteous and only short beeps of horn when necessary.  Watch for the unexpected.

• Thanks 1

How can they continue to promote as a family destination, not taking away there may be some hidden gems, but on mass the whole place is nothing more than the wide east and no right-thinking person would consider it as a designation for family given the random attacks.

I'm and taking aside that some may be confrontational, even though the level of indiscriminate violence is astonishing every day.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Police wouldnt do anything if they could. Thais can do anything they want to foreigners here and get away with it

You mean like kick them for sitting on a public place next to their houses?  It took a huge protest for that Swiss bastard to face justice.  I think you are confused about the power dynamic here.  What counts in Thailand is how much money you have above all.  Of course all things being equal, like in a road rage fight that both could have avoided by simply walking away and talking calmly, Thais tend to favor Thais, that's human nature to be tribal. I'm guessing you have zero Thai friends based on your ignorance of the basic facts on the ground here in LOS. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Update

IMG_4657.jpeg
Pictures courtesy of SiamChon News.

21 August, a 47 year old vendor who witnessed the entire event, recounted to reporters, that during the time of the incident, the traffic was heavily congested. She noticed a black, four-door pickup truck waiting in the jam when a group of teenagers on a motorcycle approached and began knocking on the pickup's window, trying to force the driver out of the vehicle.

The driver of the pickup truck attempted drive away and flee, but one of the teenagers got off the motorcycle, armed with a metal rod, and opened the truck's door. The teenager then stabbed the driver, who was a foreigner, leading to a struggle as the driver fought back in self-defense. The event, captured on video, left the vendor frightened. She immediately called for nearby residents to intervene and quickly contacted the police.

Bang Lamung Police Station, confirmed that investigators are currently reviewing CCTV footage and questioning witnesses. They are actively searching for the suspect and will take legal action as soon as possible.

Images captured of the incident below.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-21

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

IMG_4658.png

IMG_4659.png

• Sad 2

Going for the neck - that's the real kill.

I think the police have enough to get started, Let's hope they cop the lot. Not really something they want in the broacher. 

Edited by Frankie baby

2 hours ago, Guderian said:

Duh, wouldn't it have been a good idea to arrest them and find out where the assailant is hiding out? The Thai cops don't really seem interested in catching him.

No money in it for them.

2 hours ago, Espanol said:

The same thing happens all over Thailand.

That's not exactly right. I spend my time between Bangkok and Pattaya as I have properties in both places. In 22 years I've never heard a person even raise their voice let alone use a weapon in our large estate on the eastern side of Bangkok. I have 24 years experience in Pattaya and for many years it was very good. In recent years the scumbags have hit Pattaya from up north and they never change their ways when they're confronted with a bit of civility. Even my condo in Naklua, the Brits and most of the Germans have moved out and the uncivilized from up north are slowly moving in. If you think I'm a racist try living with them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Good advice. I had a similar incident on Sathorn about 10 years ago. Some loon blocked me with his bike then banged on my window for me to open it while his other hand was in his back pocket. 

Best to stay in the car. Either you lose the fight and end up with something sticking out of your neck or you win the fight and end up on the front of the paper with 5 cops pointing at you and possibly deported. Lose lose. 

What did you do to piss the guy off? 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

IMG_4632.jpeg

Pictures courtesy of SiamChon News

August 20, 18:05, police were called to a violent road rage incident on Soi Khao Noi, Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi. The incident involved a stabbing, with one individual sustaining injuries.

Pol. Col. Navin Sinthurat, Superintendent of Bang Lamung Police Station, received the report of an assault involving a weapon and ordered investigators and patrol officers, along with rescue teams from Sawang Boriboon Pattaya, to respond to the scene.

Upon arrival, rescuers found a 58-year-old, reported as a Polish national, suffering from a puncture wound to his neck, just below his left jaw. The injury had caused significant bleeding. Emergency responders provided first aid before rushing him to the hospital.

At the scene, police recovered a makeshift weapon, a triangular-shaped, sharp metal object resembling a screwdriver with a plastic handle, believed to have been used in the attack. Bloodstains marked the area. The assailant had fled the scene on a motorcycle before authorities arrived.

A witness, 16-year-old, recounted that prior to the stabbing, he overheard a heated argument between the victim and the assailant. The dispute reportedly stemmed from a traffic altercation, where the victim, driving a car, and the assailant, on a motorcycle, confronted each other. The argument escalated into a physical fight, with the assailant unable to overpower the victim and resorting to stabbing him with the sharp object.

Shortly after, the assailant's friends arrived on motorcycles, armed with wooden sticks. Fortunately, authorities arrived on the scene in time, causing the group to disperse and flee in different directions.

Pol. Col. Navin Sinthurat has ordered a manhunt for the suspect, using descriptions provided by witnesses and video footage captured by bystanders. The police are actively gathering evidence to apprehend the suspect and bring him to justice.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-21

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

IMG_4631.jpeg

Many Thais need an "Anger management treatment"...

They seem to have "no inner brakes"!  

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Police wouldnt do anything if they could. Thais can do anything they want to foreigners here and get away with it

Ah, some good old-fashioned Thai bashing. Taking a break from Democrat/liberals bashing?