Malaysian Billionaire Extradited from Thailand to China for Money Laundering

3 hours ago, webfact said:

To escape prosecution, Tiao had relocated to Thailand, where he operated for nearly a decade, contributing significantly to local tourism and public projects, especially around the Thai-Malaysian border

A decade 😂 

Wonder if they will look into who he contributed to 🤔😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I am really surprised. I guess the Red Bull kid has to be like a different type of thing you know everybody got paid off so much money. Nobody wants to take responsibility that he ran over a cop and killed him then took the jet to Singapore. We sent a note saying was too sick to come back, I guess as soon as the limitation or the statue limitation expires will be seeing around Bangkok in new Ferrari TIT

3 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

So it's only a red bull red notice that doesn't work then🤔

Red notices are only advisories, they require the cooperation of both countries and whether they are acted on or not is up to the authorities of the potential extraditee's country of residence.   If that country doesn't want to send him back, that's up to them.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

I guess as soon as the limitation or the statue limitation expires will be seeing around Bangkok in new Ferrari TIT

Well that is how statutes of limitations are designed to work, legally, for everyone, in every country.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ronster said:

A decade 😂 

Wonder if they will look into who he contributed to 🤔😀

Allowed to stay and contribute to the Thai economy until China said we want him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This guy is in deep now, China doesn't fool around with people like this, especially if they're not Chinese and not well connected. My prediction is the death penalty, which I don't necessarily have a problem with, for big time scammers like this. 

• Like 1