Donald Trump Claims to Be Queen Elizabeth II's Favorite President Amid Controversy

Social Media

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Your obsession with him blinds you to his horrific qualities and lack of leadership ability. 

Ive never even seen you speak of kamala, only trump. Whos obsessed?

Just now, billd766 said:

And is that the best you have to offer?

What else can one go off of? Shes afraid of speaking her policies to the american public. Nobody knows what she stands for

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

Again, in your opinion.

How can any reply on this forum be considered factual? Most are opinions. Even though you don't like opinions which disparage your political Master, saying it is your opinion brings nothing to the discussion. It is not a contribution. It is just a silly bit of retaliation. Try adding some facts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Keep Right said:

It seems Queen Elizabeth was very close to President Trump and enjoyed his company. I think they both had the same ideology.

queen.webp

They certainly had different tailors! 🤣

Edited by candide
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Presnock said:

my personal experience and opinion on his winning the presidency was because even more Dems hated Hillary so crossed over to vote against her and for Trump!

That's why she won the popular vote? 😀

• Like 1

Why can't he just shut up? This is why people don't want him as president. I know I don't want to continue to hear this sort of stuff for another four years. I just want it to go away.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wake Up1 said:

What a weird statement. the Donald would be proud of you. 😎

3 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

They are all opinions, however some are worded as though that person is speaking for everyone. Which is definitely not the case.

More new accounts Sue?

• Like 1

On 8/24/2024 at 8:04 AM, nobodysfriend said:

He IS a joke .

Donald Trump and Elizabeth II at a D Day commemorative event on Southsea Common, Portsmouth

... a bad one ...Donald Trump and Elizabeth II met for a second time on an official state visit in 2019, where Buckingham Palace held a State Banquet for the then president

He certainly looks svelte in that Tux.

Wait . Men can't get pregnant.....right....?

Is it possible that he isn't actually ........well never mind. Just a thought the way he comes down so hard on transgender peeps.

• Like 1