French Man Robbed by Transgender Thief in Pattaya

webfact

2 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Why does a 71 year old think he can handle beach road at 2 am ?

Not quite Beach Rd. He's caught a baht bus with his companion from Soi fat cow to tops and changed, presumably on 2nd Rd, and got off at Soi 6, where he's staying. Can't see the problem there. Hardly asking for trouble, though he seems to have found it. Then he makes his way back to the police station on Beach Rd, and then presumably back to Soi 6 somehow. His only encounter with trouble was on the Tops to Soi 6 stretch as I see it.

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I seriously don't think someone could slash your bag, take out a phone while you're in a sitting position in a Songthaew without you noticing something... just saying.

A tad suspicious.

Nothing suspicious about it.  The old goat was probably half asleep and didn't notice.   Just like many of the farangs on Aseannow - based on the coherence of some of their replies you'd think they're half asleep when posting.

4 hours ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

Je suis choqué. A french man and a tranny...WOW, holly frog!

Not long ago a have used the word ' tranny' in my post but an over zealot mod was quick to delete

it, i guess times have changed or maybe the mods have...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I think the only questionable part is if one can get a shared songtaew from Buakhao to soi 6. Getting your pocket picked, or bag slashed is readily possible. Doesn't only happen in Manila..... 

Could have been a Filipino ladyboy. One of the gang that caused trouble on Soi Nana, BKk.

I had my bag slashed in the Philippines 🇵🇭 once. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Could have been a Filipino ladyboy. One of the gang that caused trouble on Soi Nana, BKk.

I had my bag slashed in the Philippines 🇵🇭 once. 

Must be them then.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Nothing suspicious about it.  The old goat was probably half asleep and didn't notice.   Just like many of the farangs on Aseannow - based on the coherence of some of their replies you'd think they're half asleep when posting.

Cheap shot... 

4 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Speaking about yourself i presume 🤡

She got lucky the person he did not feel anything,but he will next time not carry a bag i think and anything valuable be in his pockets or safer.The phone is not worth much for sure and it will happen again will a indian be involved again too.This is pattaya.

12 hours ago, bradiston said:

Not quite Beach Rd. He's caught a baht bus with his companion from Soi fat cow to tops and changed, presumably on 2nd Rd, and got off at Soi 6, where he's staying. Can't see the problem there. Hardly asking for trouble, though he seems to have found it. Then he makes his way back to the police station on Beach Rd, and then presumably back to Soi 6 somehow. His only encounter with trouble was on the Tops to Soi 6 stretch as I see it.

Use Bolt. 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, bob smith said:

...I thought Pattaya was a world famous family destination now? 🤔

bob.

Infamous perhaps... but  beats all UK beach destinations. 

On 8/24/2024 at 6:59 AM, bob smith said:

...I thought Pattaya was a world famous family destination now? 🤔

bob.

Cant believt this cliche rubbish still gets posted, even gets a funny! 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Cant believt this cliche rubbish still gets posted, even gets a funny! 

what's cliche about it then?

isn't it factual that the thai government is attempting to transform pattaya into a more family friendly destination?

bob.

I've been robbed by katoeys three times (that  know of).

#1 I was asleep on the kerbside and woke up to no wallet. Local taxi drivers suggested it was a ladyboy. Who knows? Not me

#2 & #3 was in the street when they come up and say hello where you go and all of a sudden the wallet has gone. Both times I noticed and I FOOLISHLY smashed them in the face, after forcing them to give back the wallet that they claimed to know nothing about.

Yes I was wrong to be so violent.

No I wasn't engaged in anything.

It doesn't sound like this old chap is either not telling the truth or wasn't paying attention.. my guess is the lb was sitting next to him on the pickup flirting and probably did rob him.

• Sad 1

On 8/24/2024 at 6:34 AM, hotchilli said:

I seriously don't think someone could slash your bag, take out a phone while you're in a sitting position in a Songthaew without you noticing something... just saying.

...except for a well-practiced, suitably equipped, bag slashing trannie.