Israel and Hezbollah Exchange Blows in Pre-emptive Strikes and Retaliatory Attacks

Israel's remarkable success so far against Hezbollah also represents success against enemies of the west, Iran and also Russia.

Yes we have pro Putin and pro Iran advocates here, so they won't be happy.

Israel can't tolerate as a tiny country their entire north being made uninhabitable due to Hezbollah. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rubbish. The israelis have been illegally occupying Palestine since 1967, there have been umpteen UN resolutions ( all ignored by israel ) and no country did anything that made a difference.

BTW they ain't futile, they are displacing thousands of israelis, and giving israelis a taste of what they give to Palestinians.

We have a basic disagreement on the optimum strategy for saving the Palestinians. My belief is that stopping attacks on Israel by Hamas and Hezbollah, stopping any violence by Palestinians, and instead portraying the Palestinians as innocent victims would motivate world opinion to give Palestinians their independence.

This approach has never been tried.

Your strategy is to have Hamas and Hezbollah shoot rockets at Israel, and then a miracle happens and Israel is abandoned. Good luck with that.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Israel mobilises more reserve troops, so it looks like Biden will be tearing out what is left of his hair as netanyahu ignores him in his push to expand the Gaza conflict into a full blown war in the ME

https://news.sky.com/story/tanks-gather-near-israeli-lebanon-border-as-defence-minister-hold-talks-over-expansion-of-idf-activity-13224353

The military said it was mobilising three more battalions of reserve soldiers to serve across the country. It had already sent two brigades to northern Israel to prepare for a possible ground invasion.

How serious is Biden in his calls for restraint in the M E? One has to wonder as his actions do not support his words. Is this going to be Biden's very own war? Will the US taxpayer support yet another military adventure in the M E?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/09/23/us-sending-more-troops-middle-east-violence-rises-between-israel-and-hezbollah.html

US Is Sending More Troops to the Middle East as Violence Rises Between Israel and Hezbollah

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Israel mobilises more reserve troops, so it looks like Biden will be tearing out what is left of his hair as netanyahu ignores him in his push to expand the Gaza conflict into a full blown war in the ME

https://news.sky.com/story/tanks-gather-near-israeli-lebanon-border-as-defence-minister-hold-talks-over-expansion-of-idf-activity-13224353

The military said it was mobilising three more battalions of reserve soldiers to serve across the country. It had already sent two brigades to northern Israel to prepare for a possible ground invasion.

You've just not worked this out yet have you. The Gaza conflict was expanded by Hezbollah in Lebanon. Would you have preferred Israel to just ignore the 9000 Rockets Hezbollah has fired into Israel? Biden is also 100% behind Israel in their defense against the terrorists. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/20/2024 at 9:02 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Good smash the living daylights out of them, turbans firing rockets need to be educated not pandered to 🤔

Got that right now the Houthis' are getting educated 🤔

Edited by sammieuk1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It is sort of funny watching this anti Israel /pro Hamas guy twist himself in knots. He loves his Trump and anything Trump says.   The thing is Trump has  recommended that "Iran be blown to smithereens". See 3.39.

My interpretation is that the hatred of Israel outweighs love for Trump.  🤭

8 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why hasn't the US fought back against this terror threat?

Well, perhaps it has something to do with vegetable brain Biden thinking the recent Israeli air strikes agains the Iran backed Houthis's in Yemen can be resolved with the "....the collective bargaining..." process.

Ha ha ha...too funny. Easy to understand why the world is laughing at the outright buffoonery and shear stupidity and weakness of the Biden/Harris admin. Laughable indeed, totally pathetic.

C-Span Link

No surprise here then. The Hamas leader killed in Lebanon today was a UNRWA employee. He was the main contact between Hamas and Hezbollah.

UNRWA confirms Hamas leader in Lebanon was its employee

The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees confirms that Fateh Sherif, named by Hamas as its leader in Lebanon, was employed by UNRWA, but notes that he was being probed over his political activities.

Sherif was killed today in an airstrike on the al-Bass refugee camp in the southern Lebanese city of Tyre, along with his wife and children. Reports indicate he had been the principal of the UNRWA-run Deir Yassin Secondary School in al-Bass.

“Fateh Al Sharif was an UNRWA employee who was put on administrative leave without pay in March, and was undergoing an investigation following allegations that UNRWA received about his political activities,” UNRWA says in response to a Times of Israel query.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/unrwa-confirms-hamas-leader-in-lebanon-was-its-employee/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BTW they ain't futile, they are displacing thousands of israelis, and giving israelis a taste of what they give to Palestinians.

Are you in favour of forcing people off their land ?

Is it something that you agree with ?

Or is it that Muslims shouldn't be forced off their land but Jews should be forced off their land ?

2 hours ago, connda said:

regarding the ballistic missile bombardment of Israel last night

Apparently they were "mostly" intercepted by the Iron Dome and only caused one Palestinian death 🤔  yes very interesting the reporting of this incident.

Edited by johng
indecent >>> Incident

59 minutes ago, johng said:

Apparently they were "mostly" intercepted by the Iron Dome and only caused one Palestinian death 🤔  yes very interesting the reporting of this incident.

Well of course.  And mRNA Covid shots will keep you from getting Covid, Unicorn really exist, and the Earth is actually flat.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2024 at 6:42 PM, Yagoda said:

Good question. Throw a party for the IDF maybe.

Meanwhile, the head Hezbollah terrorist just got blown to pieces by the Israelis.

And the houthis launched towards our ships and we do nothing..

both the UK  and US have sent bombers to yemen and will continue to do so.  we also target any "pirate" acty in the Red Sea.

On 9/21/2024 at 6:16 AM, Yagoda said:

They just took out one of The leaders, Wanted by the US with a 15 million price tag on his head for the Beirut barracks. Thanks for doing our light work Benny go kill some more.

I do think that Israel is waiting for the Iranians to do something blatantly so that the Israeli's can strike at the nuke facilities in Iran!  Israel has wanted to do that for quite some time and can fully understand why.

• Thanks 1

If the Iranians blatantly strike Israel, I believe that the Israeli's will make every effort to stop the nuke weapons program or hamper further progress.  Just my opinion which is allowed on this forum.    

If the Israeli's blatantly strike Iran (they have)

I believe the Iranians  will make every effort to defend themself and/or take out Israeli  nuclear sites.

Just my opinion which is allowed on this forum.    

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, johng said:

I believe the Iranians  will make every effort to defend themself and/or take out Israeli  nuclear sites.

Here is my opinion. The Islamic Republic of Iran will be finished in a year or less.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Who is going to try? Your boys in Tehran

I have no boys...who's gonna try ?  well we all wait and see...so exciting this run up to WWIII Armageddon  isn't it ?

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

The Islamic Republic of Iran will be finished in a year or less.

More genocide ?  or they will all just roll over and play dead..

and  the other Islamic countries will whistle and cheer the annihilation of their "brethren".

3 minutes ago, johng said:

and  the other Islamic countries will whistle and cheer the annihilation of their "brethren".

Naw, but since you are a supporter of that ilk, there is no sense discussing further with you.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

there is no sense discussing further with you.

Well "up to you" as the say in good ole Thailand

no sense in discussing anything with people who have a different opinion is it any wonder the world is on the brink yet again..

I'm hoping to be incinerated by a close strike as it will be over quickly  unlike the "survivors" who could linger on for days ,months if they didn't get a huge dose  then comes the economic collapse,  starvation and utter savagery to survive on what's left of the food water and energy supply... Happy days !

1 hour ago, johng said:

The US would Stop The Iranians in my opinion along with the EU - Iran is well aware of this too.

7 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Iran is well aware of this too

Well the of course, they do seem to be wary of the wrath of USA  seeing what happened to their neighbour x 2  and considering half the US naval fleet is stationed not too far away and that they have 800 military bases around the world  who wouldn't be a bit trepidatious of the worlds bully ?

30 minutes ago, johng said:

The Islamic  republic of Iran , NOT the Iranian people .

The Islamic republic will be finished and replaced by something other than Islamic Republic .

You do like to use the G word often