The hypocrisy of the dems

riclag

45 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

You gotta watch the whole show instead of selective edits to pass off as another point of view and taking things out of context that is not the intent of the original methinks.

I did not see your post and mine might have the same points

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, riclag said:

Its a shame Americans aren’t told both sides of the story by the bias media! Imop

Problem seems to be that too many people ONLY watch the media that they thing is telling THEM the truth when in fact, today's media does not care about the truth as much as they do about garnering listeners and advertisers to pay for their reporters and bosses.  Same with candidates, they are not just happenstance but are selected and funded by the rich and powerful who do so in order to gain potentially beneficial laws and regulations for their further profits.  Trump last time around gave them a big break and they reaped record profits again.  Now he is promising the same thing again if elected...means that the middle class will continue to shrink.  My opinion of course only!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, riclag said:

Its a shame Americans aren’t told both sides of the story by the bias media! Imop

It is a shame that Americans aren’t smart enough to understand policies.

This election seems to be all attacking one another. Only policies I hear being discussed are abortion and trans, neither are about the economy.

All slogans and mud slinging. 

The dumber you are the more popular it seems in the Land of the American Idiot.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Facts are this country is in massive decline and its american medias job to deny and deflect the blame. Id expect a change in president every four years from here on out until the two party system becomes obsolete

American media is about money, like almost everything else in that country. Will that change anytime soon? No. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1