Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

18 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

In exactly the same way, I could say I think you are a complete idiot.  That statement does not make you one.

In the case of the person that you are referring to, I think I would have to argue that it totally does. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

If he shows up. 

Kamala could just debate an empty chair. IMO she'd like that- her sort of debate.

If it's true it's a good thing for Trump as win or lose the debate he'll always be the loser to the loudest in the room.

IMO he has nothing to gain by debating. Better off having a big rally same time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is so hard to talk about both of these candidates with out using pejorative terms? Does using pejoratives make the writer feel they are smarter or by using them think they are doing anything constructive? Do they think that by name calling we will think less of the candidate they are trying put down? In MHO it makes the writer look petty and childish and diminishes their statement.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Kamala could just debate an empty chair. IMO she'd like that- her sort of debate.

She already said that if Trump doesn't show up (for the already scheduled debate) that she will still appear at the scheduled debate and it will turned into a town hall. That means it won't be a debate against an empty chair. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

You're correct.  Also look at which candidate has a history of name-calling and using derogatory terms to describe others.

I am not talking about the candidates themselves, Last I checked neither of them post here, But their supporters do and that is why I am talking about, Please keep the whataboutisms to a minimum. 

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If it's true it's a good thing for Trump as win or lose the debate he'll always be the loser to the loudest in the room.

IMO he has nothing to gain by debating. Better off having a big rally same time.

Debates can cut both ways. Kamala won AG due to a bad debate by her opponent, who was leading. Look at Biden's. Definitely risky.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, novacova said:

What a freaking joke of a lying conflagration of misinformed facts. He did not pull out of the debate, he threatened to pull out.

Trying to put it in, then pulling out, then trying to put it in again, then pulling out again. Story of his life. Never puts in, only pulls out.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

She has zero speaking skills. That's why she is dodging debates. A strong debater would agree to 3 debates. Gabbard showed her up in 2019. 

Grasping, grasping at straws... "Oh, hello Tulsi! How are you girl, where are you now, where've you been?"

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

He has a habit of breaking interview agreements.

“The White House’s unprecedented decision to disregard their agreement with CBS News and release their footage will not deter 60 Minutes from providing its full, fair and contextual reporting which presidents have participated in for decades,” the network said in a statement.

In a 30-minute interview with Mr Trump, the president grew combative and restless with Ms Stahl, who calmly pressed him on several subjects while he accused her of not being “fair" before he abruptly ended the interview.

• Like 1