Kuwaiti Tourist Apologises for Obscene Act on Pattaya Balcony

webfact

4 hours ago, Sig said:

The posture of the man, sitting on the couch with the perp, seems one hell of a lot more appropriate than that of the woman cozied up next to the guy....🤔

Maybe she wants to be the next railing  😃

4 hours ago, Sig said:

The posture of the man, sitting on the couch with the perp, seems one hell of a lot more appropriate than that of the woman cozied up next to the guy....🤔

1 hour ago, john donson said:

was he naked?

The article said that he was shirtless, not naked.
I assume that he was wearing something on the lower half of his body, so his behavior may be somewhat odd, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sumongkhwai said:

With so many stories about "Kuwaiti tourists" as of late (I'm pretty sure they don't do this stuff at home), I reinterate my idea that the RTP Immigration Bureau insitute a 72 hour visa for Kuwaiti nationals with a 24 hour hold at the airport to ensure that they had not committed any funny business in the Kingdom before or other countries. After they clear the 24 hold, they are free to travel in Thailand.

That daft suggestion would, doubtless, elicit justifiable claims of racism unless it was applied to every visitor.  

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The sight caused significant discomfort among the students, teachers, and nearby parents.

I suspect some were on their way to work at walking street ... 

Edited by steven100

5 hours ago, Sig said:

Who is she?

Police? Girlfriend?

Is this a crime? He was shirtless and rubbing against some railings? Slightly odd behaviour yes, put it doesn't seem worthy of being reported on. Fairly sure yesterday there was much more serious incidents involving Thai nationals, and those from neighbouring countries which somehow are ignored in favour of talking about a Russian farting loudly on a train. The excuse some posters made was the news was focused on mostly Westerners as it's a site used by mostly Westerners, but however places such as Russia and Kuwait are not Western countries.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yes you are right, maybe extend that to Brits or Germans who might have had sex with underage male or female prostitutes?

they should include you too,  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, geisha said:

Maybe the man had fleas or morpions??

Haha @ morpios. Someone is french. Morpions are body lice, typically found in the genital region, aka "crabs".

A very embarrassing infestation.

• Agree 1