Starting an apartment complex

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could point me to the right direction.

i plan build an apartment complex 8 room on 2nd, 3rd, floors. Total 24 rooms.

In Nongkhok, Tatakiab, Chacheungsao -

a farmers town with 3 schools and 1 hospital and 1 7/11.

im targeting farmers and workers, rent therefore won’t be more than 2k per month.

nothing fancy.

How much would construction cost from start to finish?

Any do you know any decent companies ?’m

Thanks 

• Haha 1

OP, I don't think anyone can give you accurate figures as there are just to many variables. I would start at the local Ampher and see what can/cant be built on the land, then contact some local builders for some options.

• Agree 1

Since farming area / land, I'd buy extra land and make it all 1 level.   Construction gets expensive when you go up.  3 rows of 8, surrounding parking area.  Makes upkeep easy if & when needed in the future.

Guesstimate on cost would be L/H ... ฿10k / ฿20k m², as stated, lots of variables, and that doesn't include land price.   We've never paid more than ฿10k m² for basic construction at rural Udon Thani, but also 12 years ago.   Paid ~฿10k m² 3+ years ago at rural PKK.  

Contractor wanted almost 50% more for 2 story, so we kept it 1 story.   Same with Udon Thani, and we went with an unfinished 2 story, as not sure if we'd need.   But foundation and construction was made to support and extra weight, if needed.