Indian Businessman Accused of Raping Underage Thai Girl and Forcing Her to Abort Baby

snoop1130

Teen-Pregnancy.jpeg

An Indian businessman in Chon Buri, Thailand, has been accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old Thai girl in December last year, and later forcing her to have an abortion. This case has led to the girl's mother launching a legal complaint, which was lodged at Nongprue Police Station on August 27.

The delay in reporting the alleged crime was due to the mother's fear that the authorities would not take her seriously - given their financial disadvantage compared to the wealthy businessman.

Channel 3 aired the young girl's account of the alleged assault, which she said occurred at the man's pool villa during her aunt's birthday party. Her aunt was employed by the man as a cleaner at the property.

She claims the man approached her after she left a bathroom at the villa. She tried to flee, but couldn't escape him. When she confided in her mother and aunt, they doubted her story, until she became pregnant.

Regretfully, her mother admitted she hadn't initially believed her daughter's claim. She confronted the businessman about the pregnancy, and while he seemed surprised, he promised to take care of it, suggesting an abortion.

The girl's mother declined, but the man allegedly duped the girl into going to a Bangkok clinic, where he paid 8,000 baht for the procedure to be carried out, contrary to the mother's wishes.

The mother was shocked when the doctor agreed to perform the abortion, arguing the potential baby would only become society's outcast.

The doctor advised the girl to be more careful in future to avoid such situations, implying that bringing another child into the world could be troublesome.

The girl's aunt confessed she initially reprimanded her niece for falsely accusing the Indian man, whom she thought was a trustworthy real estate businessman. However, she changed her mind when he used coarse language, which made her believe her niece's version of events. But by the time she did, it was already too late.

The family now hopes the police will swiftly investigate and bring the businessman to justice.

File photo for reference only

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-28

news-footer-2.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

As you said "who knows" so why are you following the typical thinking and victim blaming?

I think typical thinking would be accepting the article at face value. The story is too bizarre to not have doubts

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

As you said "who knows" so why are you following the typical thinking and victim blaming?

I understand how how you got the name used here. My reply did not blame one party but instead cast doubt on both parties

• Sad 3

41 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

1. Being a Virgin is NOT a prerequisite for rape.

2. The girl is 14 years old. In countries where there are statutory rape laws, sex with such a young girl would be considered rape even if the girl initiated the sex. In Thailand there's no such laws yet it is still illegal to have sex with a girl (or boy) this age 

3. What tale-telling signs? Those usually appear after an abuse that the tape victims are afraid to complain and try to hide what has happened. This girl went to her mom immediately after the rape, hoping her mom and aunt will help her deal with what happened.

4. It couldn't have been many months after the rape as there is a limited time in which an abortion takes place.

Being a virgin was said because if she was, the rape would have shown blood and ill feelings that come along with taking a womans virginity. Sorry, i guess you never had a virgin before so you do not know these things. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

I understand how how you got the name used here. My reply did not blame one party but instead cast doubt on both parties

Regardless of what tag name I use it would appear there are several other people on here who think your original comment is victim blaming.

Edited by stupidfarang
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

However, she changed her mind when he used coarse language, which made her believe her niece's version of events. But by the time she did, it was already too late.

Thai people seem to make some very strange assumptions sometimes.

20 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Poor girl to have those terrible experience with men.

She actually had a terrible experience with one man, one woman, and a third unspecified person, but don't let the facts stop you from hating on men...  🙄

3 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I know you are an idiotwitg responses like these

The guy's a fruitcake.  Kids get abused for months or years without their closest family that they live with knowing.  We read about it all the time.  The idea that a minor could be raped, but their distress not being evident to the parent means they aren't a virgin, so that means the family has reason to doubt they have actually been raped, is just incredibly illogical and weird. 

It sounds like he's actually trying to claim that a woman losing her virginity is more traumatic than being raped.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Regretfully, her mother admitted she hadn't initially believed her daughter's claim. She confronted the businessman about the pregnancy, and while he seemed surprised, he promised to take care of it, suggesting an abortion.

Well I think that was the best thing, to have an Abortion, who would want to have a rapists child, The Mother seems to have no empathy, for her own child.

27 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

She actually had a terrible experience with one man, one woman, and a third unspecified person, but don't let the facts stop you from hating on men...  🙄

Good, that she never met you🥺

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Good, that she never met you🥺

15 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Why?  Does she also say things that are untrue because of her prejudices?

Dont bother with this guy. He NEVER can wfite more than a weak one liner comment thus never exposing his lack of knowledge

• Thumbs Up 1