Tourist Boat Crew Member's Shocking Act Sparks Outrage in Thailand

webfact

4 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

What's all the uproar When ya gotta go...ya gotta go. Would end up in the sea regardless where he launched. 💩

And no one has noticed the taxi driver that stops his cab near a bush and disappears for a few minutes LOL

This has been going on since people started top fish all over the world.  I can not believe that anyone would seriously take offence to this.  What is he supposed to do if he is in the middle of the sea fishing, pull up his nets, drive to a pier, walk up and use a person's bathroom?

• Thumbs Up 1

Get real.  If you have to take a dump while out at sea - that's what you do.  Talk about asinine.

By the way, most ships discharge waste right into the water. 

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Ohm my god watt, no wonder outrage was Sparked.

...... in the current affairs section of the forum.

• Haha 1

where the <deleted> do folks think boat people <deleted>? Who would even think an individual be charged for taking crap in the sea?

I have been crapping off boats most of my life

outrage for outrage's sake, leave the man alone a prosecute (or persecute, if you will)  the creepy bastard who filmed him

<deleted> You, netizens!!!

Edited by n00dle

4 minutes ago, n00dle said:

where the <deleted> do folks think boat people <deleted>? Who would even think an individual be charged for taking crap in the sea?

outrage for outrage's sake.

<deleted> You, netizens!!!

You sound outraged

What a joke: renowned family-friendly reputation? where have you been?: >>> soi dogs attacking children, noisy motorbikes every where, dirty beaches and water,  double pricing and angry angry people !!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, smew said:

What a joke: renowned family-friendly reputation? where have you been?: >>> soi dogs attacking children, noisy motorbikes every where, dirty beaches and water,  double pricing and angry angry people !!

Lot of girls in bars friendly with the dads that come here......maybe that is the family-friendly bit?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr "Ohm" has gone to the Watt to repent his Series of indiscretions asking for a battery of offences to be taken into consideration. In mitigation He said he was living a parallel life at sea… ️ 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chongalulu said:

Mr "Ohm" has gone to the Watt to repent his Series of indiscretions asking for a battery of offences to be taken into consideration. In mitigation He said he was living a parallel life at sea… ️ 

I think you might have got your wires crossed......I doubt he will be charged.....although we should all remain neutral in the matter.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Love it when the asian ladies squat and pee on the footpath.

Unfortunately ive not seen an impromptu live showing.

Don't forget the asian lady that pee'd on the bus steps.

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I think you might have got your wires crossed......I doubt he will be charged.....although we should all remain neutral in the matter.

There are some good grounds for a discussion... Either in the positive or the negative...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, champers said:

I've never seen seagulls in Pattaya. Anyone else?

Seen some Terns (not turds😁) flying just offshore at Jomtien & Dongtan Beaches. 

8 hours ago, Aviatorhi said:

Seems like many netizens have never touched grass. Just where do they think this stuff goes when they use a toilet on a boat. Reality is that no tourist speedboat has a holding tank (not required in Thailand), though the macerator helps with breakdown... But if he "had to go"... Ocean > Pant. 

I maintained 5 dive boats in Airlie Beach Australia near the Barrier reef,  they had macerator toilets and holding tanks, but they were pumped out at sea.

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I maintained 5 dive boats in Airlie Beach Australia near the Barrier reef,  they had macerator toilets and holding tanks, but they were pumped out at sea.

I should've been clearer that I was referring to Thailand specifically.

14 hours ago, WoodyKenny said:

All the trash tossed in these water ways and someone Liberal is worries about urine... really..  get a grip...

Wow... Being stuck in an infinite doom cycle of fox news and living online has sure done a number on you.