Kamala not allowed out alone

5 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I can assure you I won't be a comrade of someone who will vote for an incompetent like Kamala Harris.

Its kharris  new nic name !

Probably cause her dad is teaching Marxist economics or she supports DEI and or other groups that support Marxism. Imop

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/3718803-what-do-we-really-mean-by-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13785689/Kamala-Harris-Marxist-father-Donald-travesty.html

Just now, riclag said:

Its kharris  new nic name !

Probably cause her dad is teaching Marxist economics or she supports DEI and or other groups that support Marxism. Imop

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/3718803-what-do-we-really-mean-by-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13785689/Kamala-Harris-Marxist-father-Donald-travesty.html

Wasn't it her own father who expressed his disgust when Kamala was trying to curry favour in the media by pretending she was a weed smoking Jamaican?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Wasn't it her own father who expressed his disgust when Kamala was trying to curry favour in the media by pretending she was a weed smoking Jamaican?

Mind altering substances aren’t my cup of gold anymore, since the 90’s

But she sure does like pandering, to garner  votes.

• Like 1

Just now, riclag said:

Mind altering substances aren’t my cup of gold anymore, since the 90’s

But she sure does like pandering, to garner  votes.

And how, she has no backbone and is so untrustworthy. You can see the dishonesty in her speeches, dripping with insincerity.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, watthong said:

The end result is still the same: where these guys had their nuts taking the express elevator to their esophagus.

Not really.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 7:41 PM, Cameroni said:

Yes, such thoughts as the United States has a strong alliance with the republic of North Korea.

I would totally want her in charge of the military.

You've seriously got your wires crossed dude, Trump is the one that says that 

On 8/30/2024 at 1:09 PM, save the frogs said:

Good, finally someone admits that it will make little difference.

And finally someone admits that we all lead dreadfully boring lives and that's why we cling to every word these people say.

Thank you for your honesty

Most exciting thing in my life now is when I put another poster on ignore for insulting me.

It's a long way down from exploring Antarctica or exotic Thailand, but that's life- everything ends, sooner or later.

:jap:

• Love It 1

On 8/29/2024 at 7:29 AM, cjinchiangrai said:

I don't know that at all. She is clear, uses complete sentences and expresses complete thoughts. There are no deep discussions of sharks or movie characters and no childish taunting. 

Unburdened by the past and the continuing passage of time. I haven't been to europe. Russia is a big country Ukraine is a small one. 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most exciting thing in my life now is when I put another poster on ignore for insulting me.

It's a long way down from exploring Antarctica or exotic Thailand, but that's life- everything ends, sooner or later.

:jap:

I will leave you with some words of wisdom, beachlover.

you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She grew up as a privileged child,

I don't know what her background is, but she seems out of touch with reality.

Ps the other candidate also grew up in a highly privileged background.

No one talks about RFK JR. He overcame a drug addiction. He's got some depth to his soul and would be a good role model.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Unburdened by the past and the continuing passage of time. I haven't been to europe. Russia is a big country Ukraine is a small one. 

Lets hope her handlers strategies imop of avoiding  conservative media backfire’s. Where is Peter Ducy or Newsmax asking on the street questions?

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

I don't know what her background is, but she seems out of touch with reality.

Ps the other candidate also grew up in a highly privileged background.

No one talks about RFK JR. He overcame a drug addiction. He's got some depth to his soul and would be a good role model.

Her parents were both university professors, met and married in the Bay Area of California. Later divorced, mother went to McGill University in Montreal (with her 2 daughters) as a cancer researcher.   Father kept in touch and supported them, etc.  This is not the stereotypical "raised by a struggling single mother" story by any means. 

• Thumbs Up 1