The deadbeat Don

Lacessit

21 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Anyone who has tried getting prompt payment out of large multi- national companies will have had problems. Successful companies delay settling for as long as they possibly can. That's business.

Nothing Trump  has done has been Successful, Truth , except Grifting , Stealing Classified Docs , Pedo , Felon , Cheated , Liar , Insurrection, even Mercedes told him to Stop the Storming of Capitol and she an Immigrant lol

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Minor correction. Trump played over 300 rounds of golf, taxpayer cost $240 million.

But he doesn’t accept a salary 55555555 he just grifts  his salary and Secret Service  stays at  his Properties, he doesn’t have to accept that paltry sum 

Just now, Lacessit said:

Trump was successful with "The Apprentice" . He got fired in 2015 by NBC after making remarks about Mexican immigrants, with left him without income to support his other failing enterprises.

Trump started buying golf courses in 1999. By the time he started his run for President, the Trump organization owned 17 golf courses.

Nearly all of them lose money. He's an entertainer who is under the delusion he is a good businessman. His success there lies in grifting stupid people.

Quite amazing the contrast with Zelensky, who morphed from a comedian to a statesman. OTOH, Trump reduced the status of himself and America in the eyes of the world.

Did you see Dan Snyder just produced a movie called The Apprentice , he was not impressed how it was made it will debut Oct 10 or so , Trump  is trying to stop release he will be fully Exposed 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It's on record Trump played golf over 300 times while President.

Every time he did, it was at one of his golf courses. Usually Bedminster.

His entire Secret Service detail was lodged and fed on those properties, which all had accommodation and restaurants. His normal security detail was enlarged.

Golf courses are open space requiring more manpower to protect. It's a security nightmare.

The Trump organization billed the US taxpayer for housing and feeding the Secret Service detail. The average cost was $800,000 per visit.

If you don't understand the math of 300 X $800,000, I can't help you.

Post links for your claims.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump was successful with "The Apprentice" . He got fired in 2015 by NBC after making remarks about Mexican immigrants, with left him without income to support his other failing enterprises.

Trump started buying golf courses in 1999. By the time he started his run for President, the Trump organization owned 17 golf courses.

Nearly all of them lose money. He's an entertainer who is under the delusion he is a good businessman. His success there lies in grifting stupid people.

Quite amazing the contrast with Zelensky, who morphed from a comedian to a statesman. OTOH, Trump reduced the status of himself and America in the eyes of the world.

Compared to most he is doing fine. You could not afford a golf course.

• Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Don't need to. During COVID, every golf course in the world lost money.

A golf course employs between 10 and 100 people per 18 holes. Greenkeepers, bar and restaurant staffers, pro shop, office workers.

They all have to be paid, and the only source of income during COVID is member subscriptions.

Making stuff up then

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So what? Why would I want one? What makes you think Trump can afford them? Doing fine is facing jail time?

Trump buys golf courses because he wants to put his name up on the championship boards. Pathetic.

My name is up on the championship boards of three golf clubs. Unlike Trump, I won fair and square.

As you probably would not know the difference between a pitching wedge and a lob wedge, I don't expect you to understand how much real golfers despise Trump.

His life must be better than yours. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, maesariang said:

His life must be better than yours. 

Crapping in a Diaper all day , sitting hours trying to style that Rats Nest all day applying more makeup than Tammy Faye Baker , flying in an Epstein Plane , Calling Putin for Instructions, everyday.  Il take my life in Thailand 

Just now, Irish star said:

Crapping in a Diaper all day , sitting hours trying to style that Rats Nest all day applying more makeup than Tammy Faye Baker , flying in an Epstein Plane , Calling Putin for Instructions, everyday.  Il take my life in Thailand 

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Wow 4 words it’s unbelievable CC 

Do you expect people to read this stuff?

• Confused 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

I am not facing time in jail. I don't have judgments north of $500 million against me. I don't have to grovel for money to pay the platoons of lawyers appealing judgments.

I don't have to campaign until November in the hope i can stay out of jail. I have no debt, most of what Trump owns is encumbered.

I'm not sure how you reached the opinion his life must be better than mine. His stress levels must be off the charts.

You spend all day thinking about him. So your life must be dull. His is exciting.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, luckymitchell said:

The guy is a billionaire through business and property worldwide known celeb and then POTUS.... and you are?

House of cards. He's been bankrupt 7 times. Doesn't that tell you anything?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Rubbish. I have other things to do.

I don't see much excitement in diapers, not that I need to. I don't think Melania would be changing them for him.

OTOH, you seem to spend your days haunting multiple threads, trying to troll people with inane comments.

You make 50+ anti Trump posts a day. Diapers? Projecting.

• Haha 1