Pattaya Boat Crew Member Faces Serious Charges for Defecating in Pattaya Bay

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Meanwhile, Mr. Ekkarat, Director of the Pattaya Regional Harbor Office, said that the crew member also violates Section 119 of the Navigation in Thai Waters Act of 1913, which prohibits dumping any waste into public waters. Violators can face up to six months in jail or a fine of up to 10,000 baht, or both, and must also cover the cleanup costs.

Pun intended?

• Haha 1

This lowly poor grunt faces serious charges for a natural bodily function, while Toxin laughs and luxuriates for actual serious crimes, corruption and cons.

T.I.T. to the MAX. :coffee1:

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Meanwhile, Mr. Ekkarat, Director of the Pattaya Regional Harbor Office, said that the crew member also violates Section 119 of the Navigation in Thai Waters Act of 1913, which prohibits dumping any waste into public waters. Violators can face up to six months in jail or a fine of up to 10,000 baht, or both, and must also cover the cleanup costs.

That will be a fun job haha... searching the seas for this mans poop to clean it up. I am surprised they do not charge the man who posted the video for internet crimes resulting in damaging Pattayas image as a family friendly city. I know I would not want my kids to see some man pulling his pants down to poop in the sea where they just went swimming hmm... 

22 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

That will be a fun job haha... searching the seas for this mans poop to clean it up.

You distracted me with that comment. He needs to plead innocence and require them to produce the evidence. 

12 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Next time just go in your pants.  That is what I do.  It sure stinks up the place and annoys people, but at least no law has been broken.

Was that you in the fountain cleaning up a few weeks ago?