Truth bomb: walz older brother is 100% opposed to all his ideology

riclag

12 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Deflection. The topic is Walz and his older brother.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, billd766 said:

When you have no response, just simply insult the poster, instead of staying on topic or ignoring the post.

Well MR Bilid I wasn't sure what he was talking about in his post, he used my name and I asked him to explain to me what he meant and he basically called me dumb and that was the end of the conversation. I will take your adivise and just not make a response in the future, I will play by your rules.

Edited by flexomike
missed word
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

Jeez this flexomike another reincarnation? They're popping them out like puppy's 

OK I am going to guess that you are saying that I am a reincarnation of Trump, couldn't be farther from the truth. But being from Minnesota I have no love for Walz either. In fact I think the US governmental situation is very broken and don't see anyone fixing it.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Deflection. The topic is Walz and his older brother.

The 2nd link talks about Walz being a failure while Harris failed too. Both failures. You only support them cause you have a strange hatred for the other guy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Truth Bomb

Jeff Walz, the head coach of the University of Louisville women's basketball team, has spoken fondly of his brother, Tim Walz, who is the Governor of Minnesota. While they have different career paths, they share a close bond and mutual respect.

### **Key Statements and Context:**

1. **Support and Admiration:**
   - Jeff Walz has expressed admiration for Tim Walz's work as a public servant. He has mentioned being proud of his brother’s achievements and dedication to serving the people of Minnesota. Jeff has noted how their upbringing, which emphasized hard work and community service, influenced both of their careers.

2. **Family Values:**
   - Jeff often speaks about the strong family values they were raised with and how those values have guided their professional and personal lives. He has highlighted the importance of staying connected with family despite their busy schedules.

3. **Humor and Rivalry:**
   - In interviews, Jeff Walz has occasionally joked about their sibling rivalry, particularly when it comes to sports, but always with a tone of affection and respect. They share a competitive spirit, but it’s clear that their relationship is grounded in mutual support.

Overall, Jeff Walz has expressed pride in his brother's accomplishments and values the close relationship they maintain.

I don't think that the Jeff Walz that is the head coach of the Louisville women's basketball team is the brother of Tim Walz the VP candidate.

The brother of Tim Walz is described as being older than Tim (Tim is 60 and Jeff is 67?) and the basketball coach was born in 1971. Same name, different people.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, maesariang said:

The guy who wrote the Forbes article has a BA in comparative religion.

That automatically makes him a d!ckhead IMO.

Yes, I know. Another insult.

What has Walz's economic performance got to do with the thread title?

Edited by Lacessit
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, BKKKevin said:

Truth Bomb!...

Your about to be treated to another lame Thumper conspiracy theory thread... :coffee1:

An utterly ridiculous irrelevant statement. Please explain how the statements of Jeff Walz is a one of a theoretical conspiracy? Or did you just stop by to take an adolescent wiz due to the lack of an intelligent argument?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, flexomike said:

OK I am going to guess that you are saying that I am a reincarnation of Trump, couldn't be farther from the truth. But being from Minnesota I have no love for Walz either. In fact I think the US governmental situation is very broken and don't see anyone fixing it.

No I'm saying you and others pop up and post like they're is no tomorrow and it is always Trump bs. Somehow I'm not allowed to say this as my latest explanation apparently was deleted. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 hours ago, maesariang said:

Harris- choosen by Biden due to gender and race. Only there due to time running out. Can't answer policy questions.

Walz - lied about going to war and let a city burn for 3 days.

These are they best candidates they have?

I don't think Biden chose her, but as was definitely selected by the dem elites

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, novacova said:

An utterly ridiculous irrelevant statement. Please explain how the statements of Jeff Walz is a one of a theoretical conspiracy? Or did you just stop by to take an adolescent wiz due to the lack of an intelligent argument?

Its September 1st,  Early voting starts soon! Swing voters are holding the keys to the WH!imop

Jeff Walz said according to the story 

he was never informed by his brother that he was to be harris’s running mate.

He mentioned Ideology,character and “we’ve just become a third world banana republic”,in reference to the harris pick!

Jeff needs a platform, don’t ya think?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

I don't think that the Jeff Walz that is the head coach of the Louisville women's basketball team is the brother of Tim Walz the VP candidate.

The brother of Tim Walz is described as being older than Tim (Tim is 60 and Jeff is 67?) and the basketball coach was born in 1971. Same name, different people.

I just did a search on the internet here and found both Jeff Walz.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jeff+walz+age&sca_esv=f53a681752ba8be4&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ADLYWIJq8JekU3XaZfXta_uho5hbYmNH3w%3A1725187959797&source=hp&ei=d0fUZpqLLpSkvr0P0MXq-QQ&iflsig=AL9hbdgAAAAAZtRVhwYqkHdIDkGny7L5ioYQbZBQkmR3&oq=jeff+walz&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IglqZWZmIHdhbHoqAggBMggQABiABBjLATIIEAAYgAQYywEyCBAAGIAEGMsBMggQABiABBjLATIIEAAYgAQYywEyCBAAGIAEGMsBMggQABiABBjLATIIEAAYgAQYywEyCBAAGIAEGMsBMggQABiABBjLAUiaoQFQAFj3e3ACeACQAQCYAXCgAZ0IqgEDOC4zuAEByAEA-AEBmAINoAKhCcICDBAjGIAEGBMYJxiKBcICBxAAGIAEGBPCAgQQIxgnwgIFECEYoAGYAwCSBwM0LjmgB99B&sclient=gws-wiz

Jeff Walz
Coach
Jeffrey Jacob Walz is the head coach of the women's basketball team at the University of Louisville. Wikipedia
Born: October 27, 1971 (age 52 years), Fort Thomas, Kentucky, United States
Spouse: Lauren Lueders (m. 2012)
Team coached: Louisville Cardinals women's basketball (Head coach, since 2007)
Siblings: Jaime Walz
Record: 464–135 (.775)
Title: Head coach

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a61889099/tim-walz-family-tree-explained/#tim-walzs-siblings-jeff-walz-craig-walz-and-sandy-dietrich

Tim has three siblings, two of which are alive: Jeff Walz and Sandy Dietrich (née Walz). Jeff and Sandy, like Tim, graduated from Chadron State College. Jeff now lives in Florida with his wife, Laurie, and Sandy still lives in Nebraska, in Alliance, with her husband Scott.

Definitely not the same family even.

Jeff now lives in Florida with his wife, Laurie,

Neither of the Jeff Walz even live in Minnesota.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Apparently the majority in Minnesota disagrees with you.

Well of course, MN is turning into a woke state, If you want to love Walz be my guest, 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Its September 1st,  Early voting starts soon! Swing voters are holding the keys to the WH!imop

Jeff Walz said according to the story 

he was never informed by his brother that he was to be harris’s running mate.

He mentioned Ideology,character and “we’ve just become a third world banana republic”,in reference to the harris pick!

Jeff needs a platform, don’t ya think?

Why don't you set one up for him then?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1